TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Way to go Margot, I didn't think she had it in her. Now she sees the true Shiloh since he threatened her.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
There's going to be a lot of heartbreak when Wylie's true identity comes out. I feel so sorry for Willow when she finds out that her baby died. She's done so much to protect him.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If she really wanted to protect him she would have never come to town.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok Lostfan, we need you to track down Maurice and tell him to let the writers know we are tired of Shiloh being out and about and they need to write him into the Pine Barrens pronto, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh man I talked to him Sunday night too.... he was also with his GH assistants dang, never even thought about it.

Well he is back home now being his wife filmed him in the showers for a als challenge LOL

If I see him again I’ll tell him! Haha

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
My gosh Shiloh is such a slime! Ugh please end this story, I’m sure he won’t die, untill he finds baby Wiley and after the truth comes out it’s not his baby ..... this is going to take forever

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Margot is gone so who will be the new D.A. Scottie?

I've come to accept that:
A. the writers are going to continue to make Shiloh more and more slimey to where it builds up to the point where someone will kill him. The question is who?
B. This storyline is going to continue until at least November sweeps so might as well grin and bear it.
C. The Wiley/Jonah story is probably going to continue past that, probably until May sweeps when the whole truth will come out and Michael will get his child back.

Over the years I've learned one absolute in soaps...nothing happens quickly.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I missed a lot earlier in the year nursing and rehabbing hubby after surgery.

How did willow find out Brad had “her baby.”

And..... will Shiloh An DOD storyline ever go away. 😴😵

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Nell’s back!! 🤪

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Missed most of today's show. I fell asleep. Being sick can be inconvenient sometimes LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And just how did Shiloh get to visit a person in jail, not prison.... thought only attorneys get to visit.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Nell and Ryan , now that’s a gruesome twosome.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, well we all seem to be in consensus, hahahahaha....

Mary Ward @MaryHWard
·
1h
#GH Michael buying the house made me laugh out loud. And someone please off Shiloh like today.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Seriously can someone please kill him already!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Where is Nell getting the fancy black nail polish in prison? 😂

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I wonder who will actually kill Shiloh. The only thing for sure is the one who gets charged won’t be the one who done it.

Nell probably gets her black polish from plucking her veins.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I also thought it was great that Michael bought the house. You can tell it pissed off Shiloh. I thought the actress playing Nell was working on something else.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Glad you liked my tweet. I just really laughed. My husband asked what was so funny.

I just can't with Shiloh's little beady eyes. It all seems to be coming to a head. I honestly would love to see Brad get his comeuppance but I don't want to see Lucas get hurt. I just hate a baby swap story anyway.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Firebird, from plucking her veins! LOL

Whoever kills beady eyes is not going to be a main character. It will be someone who we won't care leaves afterward.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I know that I'm in a very small minority but I like Brad. He makes the perfect mini villain.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I love Brad, I follow him on Twitter and even posted a tweet about when he went into TGIF and some woman told him he better give "that baby back", LOL. He loved it and gave her some villiany comment back.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wonder why all the scenes at Sonny’s house are now shot in the kitchen.... just seems weird is all

The living room is so dark and the kitchen is no bright .... just throws me off every time 🤔😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And how startling was NewNina, LOL. I was like who the heck is that! And finally someone said Nina and I went... Oh yeah I forgot about the change.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Seriously they didn’t even announce the actress change! Lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think Shiloh is here to stay for awhile .... I just noticed (never payed attention before) Shilohs photo is in the opening with all the major players)