TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through June 26, 2019 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now that Hope has dumped Liam, I think the real countdown to the truth coming out is starting.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Crossing my fingers that you are right, Naja.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Do it Xander, do it!!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Geez, of all the people to find out about Beth being alive, Thomas is the worst possible one. If he truly loved Hope he would jump at the chance to tell her, but of course he won’t because it would mean an instant reconciliation with Liam. He Is Sick.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, June 08, 2019 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This new Thomas is so creepy I thought he was going to murder Xander right there in the driveway!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 08, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My key fob would have turned off the alarm from inside the house. And when Thomas was threatening me a foot outside the door, I’d have been knocking on the door with the other hand.

Surely they will put us out of our misery this coming week!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Thomas will almost say something, then Liam will walk out of the bedroom, Steffy will comment that he's moved back in, and Thomas won't be able to say it.

Sigh.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yep, I agree 95% Kitt. :-) There's a 5% chance that Thomas will tell Steffy, and Liam will overhear... but I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.

I'm so mad at all of these awful people who know this secret, have watched Hope suffering, and haven't immediately told her! Especially Flo right now... It didn't take much effort from Thomas for her to tell him everything, but she can't bring herself to tell the #1 person who needs to know... Hope! Grrr!

I wish I lived where they film. I'd sneak onto the set, and tell Hope whether the writers like it or not! It hurts me to see Hope's pain.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was reading a very vague spoiler. It's so vague, it doesn't even need spoiler tags.

The spoiler said the baby switch situation is going to take a very dark turn before Hope finds out the truth.

That sounds scary.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was so stupid that Xander gave up so quickly. If I were him I'd have told the lawyer guy (whose name escapes me right now - Carter?) and left him with the messy business of telling everybody.

I'm guessing any dark turn will involve Thomas, lol! I think he will take extreme measures to keep this a secret.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Looks like today was the dark turn. And you were right, Kitt. It's because of Thomas. He was especially scary today!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At the end he even looked like he was going to do something menacing to Hope.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
yea, it was very disturbing.. why do these people take these threats so seriously, Just tell the truth. Thomas will take the heat now cause he is in charge of keeping these guys quiet with threats.
How can Flo just stand there and give Thomas the side eye for ordering them to keep it under covers, insane' just tell the truth Flo' its your secret.
And' for some reason I was thinking that a few weeks had gone by 'when I saw Liam already living with Steff', Geese' all this in one day'...good grief. They all just move on so fast.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They need to find a lawyer. Several. There's not just the main situation but now they're being threatened with their jobs. They should take the opportunity to shift some blame to psycho Thomas ;).

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
If Flo told the truth, then Thomas will deft be screwed, If Hope finds out the whole truth' then finds out that Thomas was threatening them to keep it from getting out' she will be mad as hell. Thomas will not only have prob with Hope' but with Steff, liam, Brook, and a slew more'.. That guy is a nut job...

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Uh oh, Emma may not be long for this world...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe they brought her back just to kill her off!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Guess it’s good she didn’t have much of a story line—bye bye, Emma. Hopefully Thomas will (eventually) end up in prison for life and Hope can adopt Douglas and raise him and Beth together.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dead, or almost dead and in her dying words says "Thomas killed me" or "Phoebe is Beth?"

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, June 24, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I have not watched today yet' but I just remembered that emma is the Daughter of Bill's side kick' Is Thomas just stupid, wont his car have damage' what a mess

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, June 24, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
They have turned Thomas super creepy. I haven’t watch but a couple of years so I thought he was a good guy.
But today when Bill and Brooke we talking they said Thomas was the most unstable one in the family.
Which is saying a lot with this family. LOL
What else has he done in the past?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, June 24, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I have watched on and off but can't remember Thomas 'creepy'. But today he was way creepy.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think he tried to kill Rick at one point. He also had sex with a drugged Caroline (his dad’s wife at that time) which resulted in Douglas. He has seemed creepy to me starting with the actor who played him as a teenager, then through two more. I don’t know if they planned that for years or it’s just a coincidence that he has been a creep for years to me.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Well he is deft creepy, Way creepy!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Maybe they can use data from Thomas’ phone to determine he was at the location of the accident when Emma’s car went off the road. Brook is suspicious, go for it!