TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through June 02, 2019 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
was that All My Children Angie's mom at the end of the trailer!?

looks great!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chris Hardwik will be returning to Talking Dead...

“Following a comprehensive assessment by AMC, working with Ivy Kagan Bierman of the firm Loeb & Loeb, who has considerable experience in this area, Chris Hardwick will return to AMC as the host of Talking Dead and Talking with Chris Hardwick,” reads a statement from the network. “We take these matters very seriously and given the information available to us after a very careful review, including interviews with numerous individuals, we believe returning Chris to work is the appropriate step.”

Hardwick will officially return as host of Talking Dead on Sunday, Aug. 12, immediately following the midseason premiere of Fear the Walking Dead.

Yvette Nicole Brown was set to fill in for Hardwick as the interim host of Talking Dead during his absence; [...] she will still serve as guest host for The Walking Dead‘s Season 9 preview special (airing Aug. 5) and will be a guest for Hardwick’s return to Talking Dead next month.

https://tvline.com/2018/07/25/chris-hardwick-returning-amc-investigation-complete/

I think that's fair. I'm glad they did a thorough investigation, but I don't think what he did deserved losing his show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yay!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was thrilled to read that!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
FearTWD has been renewed for Season 5 (season 4-B starts August 12th).

I'm hoping it will be the last season, and will bring whoever they haven't killed off to somewhere close to our main TWD guys, and have everything finish in TWD season 10, bringing the FearTWD guys in for a combined last two episodes.

It doesn't seem right somehow that it would last beyond TWD, and it feels like TWD needs to be wrapped up in Season 10.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, August 13, 2018 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I watched FTWD and then the talk show after and saw Chris Harwich was still hosting. He was very emotional and grateful to be there but didn't delve into why.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I got excited when Morgan spoke about going back to Alexandria, but if the show’s been renewed it’s probably not going to happen.

I hope Chris doesn’t mention it anymore (I’m guessing he won’t). I can get used to him being back but I’m not sure I can stomach the martyr act. I noticed there was no Talking Bad (or did they call it Talking Saul??) last week.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
we could have another season of his and whoever goes with him journey back

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
But they announced a TWD time jump on that special, so if Morgan left Fear but wasn’t on the time jumped TWD then we’d know either he turned back or something bad happened along the way. So I think if they are doing that, they have to resolve it this season really.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh very true!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think this whole half season is just going to be the day of the storm. This episode Alicia and Charlie, next Morgan, next John and Strand, next Althea and Laura/June. Little boring....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Alexandria 2, TX?

I'm glad the filthy woman is dead, but it seems like we'll be repeating the other show just with different people.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Any Elementary watchers here?

The filthy woman (Martha) was on Elementary in the 2nd to the last episode of the season. She played a judge who used the M.O. of a serial killer to mask a murder she committed.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she also played Angie's mom on All my children in the 80s

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
AMC has a season 5 extended trailer for anyone who wants to watch Fear The Walking Dead premieres June 2.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool!!!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, June 01, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
AMC has now closed up their shows by not selling the season on prime. You can only watch it through AMC. I don’t have cable so I can not even try to pay AMC to watch it through them.

I am losing all my shows 😫 Does anyone have any ideas?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 01, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
do you have a smart tv? i think you could just buy the amc ap and dont have to have cable

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, June 01, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Pamy we got the app on our fire stick & it asks who is our tv provider. You have to have cable tv. I also have the app on my tablet & it asks the same thing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, June 01, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that sucks! :-(

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 01, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Sling has AMC without a tv provider login, at least I'm pretty sure they used to.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, June 02, 2019 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt 😀 Unfortunately I do not have sling. Pamy it does suck!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 02, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It looks like it's in their basic package, at $15 a month (possibly promotional rate, might be $25 normally). But probably not worth it if it's only AMC you're missing.