TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 06, 2019 users admin

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, May 17, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well they changed the opening shots and Shiloh is included so I guess this storyline will be hanging around for a long while.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm.... Frank Valentini Verified account @valentinifrank
1h1 hour ago
More
The Nurses Ball begins with a killer number - don't miss!! @GeneralHospital #GH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, performances today are excellent!! I was cracking up and dancing along with Todd and Lizl, LOL. And then Cam's song was fab and now... I didn't know Ava had such a good voice.

The dancing stuff has been little odd, but Oh man they have a fan blowing her hair, hahahaha... It's like the old variety shows. And now shes up on the piano, I am cracking up.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I thought Ava's dancing was strange.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think they had a choreographer who tried to do the 80's or 90's or something; all of them are dancing oddly.

I noticed it again with Olivia sort of slinking / walking, it looked so weird, like she was trying to be sexy only it wasn't.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that was dramatic, LOL, Kevin hanging in a straight jacket.

What is Ava up too? Ahhhhh, bait.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
When did Ava acquire this house and how did Ryan know about it?

I loved Valentin singing today. Beautiful.

Kill Shiloh already.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ditto Mamie. I forget how good a voice Valentin has.

Now who do we want to kill Shiloh, it can't be Michael or Chase, maybe her Mom can do it.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Boy, I enjoyed yesterday's episode so much! I wish it had been 2 hours. So much excitement!

This has been one of the better Nurses Balls that I've seen, lots of entertaining performances... and lots of gorgeous dresses! It's hard to choose, but I think my favorite is Willow's. She looks so perfect. :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, it is going to end up being someone not essential like Willow's mother.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Oh it's going to be a while before they kill Shiloh off. He's going to uncover that Brad and Lucas adopted the child and it will come out, through blood tests, that Wiley is really Michael's child and they'll have to drag NNelle out of prison to testify, she'll only testify if Michael gets her released....we've got at least a whole year of Shiloh to go here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy Crap, Ava stabbed him!!!! Now hurry up and rush him back to the hospital for the transplant.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't have been the only one saying "Shoot him" But boy, I gasped when she stabbed him.

I have to say my favorite scene was when Sonny walked into Shiloh's hospital room and flicked his face.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, May 25, 2019 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I can’t decide which I liked best Jason beating the crap out of Shiloh or Sonny’s flick and saying this is nothing compared to what you have coming.

Ava stabbing Ryan in the back was great.

I missed about 20 minutes of the show because we had breaking news.

But what I did see was spectacular.
I love GH.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, May 25, 2019 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
that scene with Sonny and Shiloh was awesome

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
When did Margot do the initiation? I thought you didn't give a pledge until you were ready to do that and if she did then she would know about the drugging / tattooing / sex, wouldn't she.

That he had a pledge from her doesn't make any sense.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well maybe because she was so drugged up and don’t care because Cristina said she would have done it because that’s how much she believed in Shiloh

Idk this whole storyline is stupid and I wish it would end already

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, this makes no sense. If Margot was brought into "The Trust" then surely she would know she was drugged and had sex. Or does Shiloh only do some of them that way, ie.... the young ones.

I thought they were setting up the murder today with the way he was treating Willow's Mom. Thought she was starting to get a clue, the she became submissive.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah Willows mom is a screwed up woman. Maybe Brad will be the one to kill Shiloh.... he is the one who works at hospital

BTW, Maurice Bernard was walking down my street yesterday and asked if he could make a video with my dog.... LOL he will be posting on his IG account sometime.... also I posted his selfie with my dog on my dog’s IG. He is about my height which is 5’4” such a polite shyish guy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lostfan, you should have told him we need him to off Shiloh to the Pine Barrens, hahahahaha.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Hahaha! Wish I’d have thought of that

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was ever said that the DA was in the trust only that she was a member. I don't think everyone is allowed into the trust. And where are the men. The only 2 I've seen are Brad and Milo pretending to be. Also shouldn't there be members around around the house?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But she did the pledge and I thought only members of the trust gave Shiloh a pledge, right before their initiation.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Dipo that’s what I thought.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It is going to be heartbreaking when Lucas and Michael find out the baby is Michael's. I wish they would just end it now.

And please, kill Shiloh already!