TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through May 22, 2019 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Flo must feel really, really, really, really bad now.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Okay, that was funny when Shaunna & Wyatt were rambling about worrying that Bill was Flo's father, and Katie said, "another one?". :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah oh, is it really, finally, about to come out?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
The new Thomas is totally creepy. I can’t even imagine this dude with Sally or Hope or Caroline.
He’s just way wrong to fill the role of Thomas. 🤮

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was trying to think, did an old, younger Thomas do something really bad, like try to kill someone? Then he became normal again, then he's this psycho one.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thomas tried to kill Rick years ago, then seemed to be normal. I was just thinking yesterday here comes the old Thomas again—the bad sides of both Ridge and Taylor.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Another prediction from me—feel free to skip if you are tired of them. Some scenes just jump out at me as “why did they make a point to stick that in now?” When they showed us the tender love scene with Hope and Liam (where he promised her no baby would be made) it was one of those jumping out scenes to me. Of course accidents happen, he can hope and assume she won’t get pregnant but cannot guarantee it. Especially suspicious is the timing, right before Liam goes to Paris to visit Steffy and the girls, leaving Hope in the care of Thomas. I think Thomas will jump at the chance to seduce Hope and when she finds out she’s pregnant again in a month or two she won’t know who the father is.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What happened to Zoe's accent? It's gone!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Naja, she and Zander have a bet as to who can lose their accent the longest, kinda lame in my opinion.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, I missed that. Thanks! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I forgot to ask....Was Shauna holding a gun or a taser?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Is ANYONE just sickened by the Hope/Flo/baby storyline? If they don't reveal the truth soon, I will stop watching altogether!!
Also it was a taser.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, I'm sick of it. I think the secret won't be out until after Hope and Liam break up.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
They are dragging this out way too long. I know some soaps do that but B&B usually moves the storyline along more quickly. I’m ready for it to be over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julieboo, I haven't watched since they started that storyline. I flip over occasionally and go "NOPE" and flip back to E.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Sick of it to. I feel like I’ve been watching the same scenes over and over again for weeks.

That was bad enough but then they took may favorite guy Thomas and made him totally creepy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think they can fix it until Steffy actress is off maternity leave, and she's only just left. Looks like she had a son March 4th, so I'd guess at least another month before she starts filming.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Good to know about the maternity leave. Gives me hope it won’t be too much longer. And there is a reason why they are prolonging this agony!!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Also agree New Thomas is super creepy.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Come on Hope, slap him!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, May 17, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Has there ever been a more annoying kid actor than the kid who plays Will? Had to turn B&B off due to him.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, May 17, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Julie' I agree I just cant with that kid....and I love kids....lol

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
This Hope/Liam/Thomas situation is just ridiculous!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hope needs therapy. Liam needs to not be such a wimp. Someone needs to intervene with Thomas.

And the Wyatt/Sally storyline too. She was in a tough place, and he might not have liked her decision but if he can't forgive her, or at least take a break to figure it out without dating his ex, he's not worth having.

If Flo thinks it's never going to come out about Beth she's crazy.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Thankyou kitt for the update, I've missed lots the past few weeks, just bits and pieces, I feel like they are going to all wait till every body gets done swapping partners and then, the baby will need blood or flo is going to fess up. Then they will all swap again, but steffi will be pregnant with Liam, hope will be pregnant with Thomas, flow will get pregnant with Wyatt, and Wyatt will flip out when he finds out and they will all go nuts.

This show!