TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through June 01, 2019 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just got my email alert that season 5 of Bosch is out! Yes! It's on Amazon Prime and the new season has 10 eps.

Synopsis of the new season:
Fifteen months after bringing his mother's killer to justice, Bosch finds himself seeking the truth on two fronts. New evidence in an old case leaves everyone wondering whether Bosch planted evidence to convict the wrong guy. And a murder at a Hollywood pharmacy exposes a sophisticated opioid pill mill, sending Bosch down a dark and perilous path in pursuit of the killers.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sneaky Pete season 3 premieres this Friday, May 10! (on Amazon Prime)

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
anyone watching The Red Line? I binge watched the first two episodes - which were two hours each - i have no idea where it will go after season one but totally enthralling

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
It looks too sad...

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This looks like so much fun!

"Live in Front of a Studio Audience: Norman Lear's All in the Family and The Jeffersons"

teams Kimmel with television icon Norman Lear and executive producers Brent Miller, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Justin Theroux. This special, airing live WEDNESDAY, MAY 22 (8:00-9:31 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, will take viewers down memory lane, recreating an original episode from each of the Emmy® Award-winning series All in the Family and The Jeffersons.

https://abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-live/.../wednesday-may-22

And the stars they have for the roles are fantastic!

Remember, tomorrow night, Wednesday, May 22, ABC.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I know by the very nature of the previous show that it will be political and that’s fine as long as it’s equal opportunity. I’ll give it a go,but I don’t hold out much hope that the President and Republicans won’t be vilified.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They are RE-doing the original eps.

Kimmel and Lear plan no changes in the original scripts, which included bigoted and sexist language and may still draw opposition today, making ABC censors nervous.

Same old episodes we know, new actors in the roles.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So if they are “vilifying” a Republican President it would likely be Nixon.

It sounds interesting. I wonder which episodes they picked?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That’s great. So just re doing old episodes. My husband has watched every episode of All In The Family.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just saw a promo for Blood and Treasure, which starts tonight at 9pm on CBS (double episode).

It looks like it's going to be hunting for lost relics, like National Treasure, might be a lot of fun. Also has Matt Barr in it (from Harper's Island).

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Has anybody been watching "The Spanish Princess" on STARZ? I am finding so interesting. They are only up to episode 3, so it would be easy to catch up.

"The Spanish Princess" is the vivid and captivating reclaiming of Catherine of Aragon's story, which has historically been overshadowed by her infamous marriage to King Henry VIII.

https://www.starz.com/series/thespanishprincess

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder about Blood and Treasure, Kitt!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, might like this.. Was able to move Deadliest Catch to the later time and record this.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
I second Jimmer...thank you Kitt for the reminder! I've been planning on checking out Blood and Treasure and forgot all about it premiering tonight.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I cant wait to see those 70s shows re-done tomorrow night. The Spanish Princess looks quite interesting too

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Blood and treasure, was very intensive, I had to back up a bit time and again to catch what I missed. so much action.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Naja, I am watching the Spanish Princess. I've read all of Philippa Gregory's books, which it's based on. She also wrote The Other Boleyn Sister and many other historical fiction books. She's one of my favorite writers.

So far I'm enjoying it, even though I know how it's all going to turn out (the hazard of historical fiction). The costumes and the sets are gorgeous.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Marissa Torme and Jamie Fox are the best in the Norman Lear rolls. I liked Meat Head too.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
They were all amazing!! Mariassa Tome was Edith, sooo good!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I love that they had the original Florence! :-)

I'm going to have to watch it in on-demand tomorrow again. I missed a couple minutes here and there because we had tornado and storm warnings cutting in. There was 2 hours TAR tonight, and they had constant storm coverage for the first 1 hour and 20 minutes of it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just realized my above post was put in the wrong thread last week LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else watching The InBetween? I LOVED it! The main character is a psychic who helps her former foster dad (who is a detective) solve cases. She also see dead people and talks to ghosts. The little girl Molly was a shocker to me. I thought she was real till she walked right through the other detective. Great show!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 01, 2019 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven’t seen it but I may take a look since you say it’s good.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, June 01, 2019 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
where would that show be?