TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: Archive through May 20, 2019 users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I didn't know some of the people on the show today. Who was the woman and the little boy sitting by Ashley?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't remember her name but she is the mother of Moses, Neil's son.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Sofia? Isn't Sofia Moses's mother?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Thursdays show was extremely emotional. So well done by all the actors, who I am sure, were really grieving the loss of Kristof.

There is something about an actor returning to his roots , when asked to do so, that I really admire. George Clooney did it for ER and Shemar Moore does it for Y&R. I know he is still a major player for CBS so if they ask, he does it, but I sense gratitude for where he came from.

This week of tribute to Neil Winters has been done beautifully. I also detect a subtle cry to not being able to help the alcoholic. A plea to get help for the disease.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised they have devoted 3 days to Kristoff's passing. And now another day on Monday. But I've only been watching about 2 years, so don't know the history.

I've never seen another show do this.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
To be fair, Neil/Kristoff was on the show for 27 years. From what I've seen of the special on Monday, there are many, many clips from years past.

I did see the very first episode back in 1973. Back then we didn't have PVRs or VCRs, so went I got a job I couldn't see it anymore. Then I started being an avid watcher in 1991, about the same time that Neil started.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
On The Talk yesterday, they had Shemar Moore, Victoria Rowell, Bryton James and Christel Khalil. They said it was the first time they were together in over a decade. They showed lots of clips. Some of the things they brought up were funny - Malcolm saying he's Lily's father because of the cough syrup incident, Devon taking about working with a real lion, etc... you could tell they were trying to laugh through the tears

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I've archived The Talk from yesterday and will watch it when I'm not so emotional, this has been one hell of a week. Monday's US show was particularly draining, and since so much was covered, may bear re-watching to make sure I caught everything. One thing I was hoping to see on the clips was Malcolm's lion tattoo. When they did show him and Neil in the gym, the tattoo wasn't there yet.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
He talked about it and said Bryton/Devon also has a lion tattoo on the same right arm but neither showed them. You can find them on google. Shemar's is beautiful, full face frontal, Bryton's is a profile head, still really nice but the mane on Shemar's makes it. Just my opinion!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Anything on Shemar "makes" it

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I usually watch Y&R at work during my lunch break, but have had to watch at home the the few episodes from being so emotional. They've done an intensely good job with mourning and celebrating Neil's life - but also Kristoff's. There's real tears and real emotions involved but they're still playing their part. Good job to all.

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I really hope they're not making Cane and Tracy a couple. Ick. (She's divorced from Steve, right?) While I'd like her to find a love interest, I don't see him as a good fit.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Starr. Ick. I have never liked Cane. In my perfect storyline (lol), he would hook up with Mia and they would ride off into the sunset together, never to be heard from again. I like having Tracy on the show and will be interested to see what's going to happen with the book she's writing.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Chelsea is coming back. I wonder if she is with the new Adam.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Summer conveniently leaves out the part where she would not donate unless Kyle married her.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
My DVR quit working today. Had to go get a new one from the cable company. So therefore, no tapings. No Y&R. Did I miss anything good today?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not much really, Summer moved back in with her dad, I think; basically revised the history of her reason/what happened for her to get married to Kyle.

Kyle and Lola, did the deed.

Rey and Sharon went to Las Vegas to find out what Victor is up too.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Thank you.

After seeing today's show, I kind of figured out what I missed.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
After watching yesterdays show I found myself fast-forwarding through any scene with Cane - which involved Tracey, which upsets me since I like Tracey. Cane is annoying me!!!!!!

Who do you think is stalking/harassing Cassie?

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I should wait a few episodes before I express my opinion on the new Adam - but first impression, how old is this actor? He looks maybe 25? Sharon is how old? In real life I think she's around 47-49? He looks closer to Kyle's age than Sharon, Nick or Victoria.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
He looks young to me, too. So he's a new actor, not a return?

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Yes, new actor in the role Heckagirl - his name is Mark Grossman.

Adam Newman Wikipedia link

I liked Michael Muhney and Justin Hartley in the role.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Justin Hartley was one of the only times I actually thought the replacement actor did as well as the first.

This new one reminds me of Billy Crudup.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
This guy (Mark Grossman's Adam) reminds me of a younger Milo Ventimiglia (Jess on Gilmore Girls; Jack on This is Us).

I really liked Michael Muhney has Adam, but Justin Hartley did a great job and was believable and likable as Adam. He brought the character around differently than Muhney did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know an amazing amount of bad people seem to get onto Victors' "Secure Ranch".