TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Fix: Archive through May 08, 2019 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's my theory, too, Carlpsmom, but I agree. Obvious. Wish we could binge this show. It's so hard to wait from week to week. First world problems!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I actually did kind of binge it yesterday. lol Now, I wish I had waited longer!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree it's the xwife....whey else would they get a fairly big name actress to portray her?? (even though Robin is arguable a big name these days! LOL)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
"Great cast." Except for what's his name who slips in and out of British accent. I don't buy him at all in the part.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
OK, so I am hooked on this show, even with the inconsistencies and flaws. I found myself getting ticked off. lol
I want to see the ex-wife do a number on Wolf. Not sure about the new defense attorney. Can someone who is licensed in Georgia, practice in California? Anyway, she seems far too, I don't know, perfect?
Could the stalker be part of the murder? In order to get her to come back?
Was it hard for anyone else to not see the daughter of one of the victims as Alexis? I half expected to see Nathan Fillion!
I have so many questions!!!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Yeah, where was Castle...lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
what if the stalker is the guy she is with now?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Didn't they show Leo, the security guard, as the stalker? Or was that a red-herring? I really despise Ezra. Hope the ex-wife or the new attorney take him down.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe he is a red herring. Didn't think of that. But, he seemed intense.
I have a weird feeling that, as time goes by, we may see some interesting twists.
Happy this is on since Manifest isn't. lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Carlspmom, an attorney who is licensed in one state cannot practice law in another state unless he/she is admitted pro hac vice. The "legal inconsistencies" on this show really stress the limits of my imagination.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And the fact that she just magically "turns up" at the airport with no luggage or anything. What's she going to wear to court?

I recognized the actor who plays Leo the security guard (Erik Palladino) right away. He used to play a doctor on ER. I thought it was kind of sad that now he's relegated to playing bit parts with hardly any lines, but now I see that he may play a bigger part in the story.

We're enjoying this show and trying not to think too hard about the legal (and logical) inconsistencies.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Good show last night. Wolff’s guy gets killed by the stalker. Jessica’s spirit comes back and haunts Sevvy. Planted jacked both police. I enjoy this show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This show has literally become the trainwreck I can't take my eyes off.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Where was the ex-wife? Did I miss her this week? I deleted the recording already. lol
I like this show. I didn't expect to get invested but, like you say, it is a trainwreck that just draws me in. lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Carlpsmom, apparently the ex-wife was in bed with her new boyfriend, so she's got an alibi. She wasn't in the show this week.

I'm starting to think maybe Sevi didn't do it, but I have no idea at this point who did! Next week is the finale. This has been a fun ride.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I know it is a limited series, but next week is the finale??

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, May 01, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I show there being 3 more episodes.

Queen For a Day 5/6/2019
Jeopardy 5/13/2019
Making a Murderer 5/20/2019

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay. For some reason I thought it was only a 6-episode series. Then 8. I guess it is 10 (I checked on IMDB.com). This show has been a lot of fun. We've enjoyed it.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Me too! Wonder how they will wrap up all the stories?
Is there a way to have a second season? I mean, Maya is haunted by the 1st trial loss. I cannot imagine any future Sevy crimes or drama. If they were to have her continue, it would be similar to other crime dramas. But, I like some of the actors. Even the ones, I love to hate!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I didnt realize the police guy was from ER. glad my boyfriend theory was wrong. I want her and her bf to have happy ending after this case.

Robin Givens will be the killer, I just know it! I think he was high/drunk and doesnt realize she showed up and killed the girl

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is Robin Givens the ex-wife?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Robin Givens is the ex-wife, but she has an alibi. She was in bed with her new boyfriend when the killing took place. I don't think it's her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the bf could be lying

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, May 07, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I think Robin Givens is the killer.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm starting to think it was her, too. I thought it was her before, then she had the "alibi," but now I think it might be her again. Pretty gross that she had sex with her ex's stepson. I know they're not related, but it's just a little too incestuous for me. Plus he's at least half her age. Ugh.