TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Cancellations and Renewals: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 27, 2019 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to Lucifer and where they'll go with it!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Me too Jimmer. Did you see the trailer that was on social media platforms yesterday? All this old lady can say is Dang!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL I will say that was impressive.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hanna (already) renewed by Amazon.

NCIS renewed by CBS.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
Good Girls renewed by NBC

Blue Bloods renewed by CBS

I love Good Girls!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We really enjoyed Hanna. I love having shows we can stream when there's nothing on broadcast TV (or in our DVR).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Manifest renewed by NBC.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay! I loved Manifest and hoped they'd renew it. Gotta see where it goes!

Jimmer and Roteach, I just discovered Lucifer on Netflix. I'm only on Season 1, but I'm enjoying it so far. The star reminds me a lot of the British guy who was on Sleepy Hollow. I know he's not the same actor, he just reminds me of him. Hunky!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Considering the rather odd subject matter, Lucifer turned out to be a very clever, funny and entertaining show.

Happy to hear about Manifest as well.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Babyjazmom, Tom Ellis is even more hunky now. He's one of the prime reasons I watched the show. Can't wait for Season 4.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
NCIS renewed for Season 17.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rel (I think that's the name of the show) cancelled by Fox.

The Gifted cancelled by Fox.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
good, I could not watch Rel, it was just that bad.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last Man Standing renewed by Fox.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
NCIS: LA and NCIS: New Orleans both renewed by CBS.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Good Fight renewed by CBS All Access.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The 100 has been renewed for Season 7, ahead of the airing of Season 6, which started April 30th.

"Joining The 100 with new seasons are In the Dark, Roswell, New Mexico and All American.

"The CW previously renewed Charmed, Legacies, Arrow, Black, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Dynasty, The Flash, Riverdale, Supergirl and Supernatural. The network already said goodbye to Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, and Jane the Virgin, and iZombie will wrap up in 2019. Supernatural and Arrow will end after the 2019-2020 seasons."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1035256/the-100-roswell-reboot-and-more-get-new-seasons-from-the-cw}

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Dateline Hollywood reports that Santa Clarita Dietwas cancelled by Netflix after three seasons.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I liked Santa Clarita Diet, it was weird but fun.

Wrecked cancelled by TBS.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm happy that Supernatural has another season. I've been a loyal fan of that show for all 14 seasons thus far.

There are a lot of "monster of the week" episodes but the ongoing lore of the world they live in gets weirder and funnier and more exciting all the time. They sometimes have a meta episode...like the one when they went through some kind of supernatural portal and wound up in a parallel world on a TV series set....for the show "Supernatural"! They were the real Winchester brothers from "our" universe, but everyone in the altverse thought they were just celebrity actors playing the Winchesters. They were shocked to see several duplicates of their muscle car in the lot, in varying degrees of disrepair for all the crashes they'd been in on previous episodes! LOL

If you like supernatural stories with humor (their best friend is a fallen angel) you should find it streaming somewhere and check it out.

!4 seasons means a LOT of episodes to catch up on but I have enjoyed every minute of it. (Of course I started watching it 14 years ago so it was pretty easy to stay caught up!)

Can't wait until 15 starts....especially after the mind bending finale of season 14...Chuck was such a jerk! [That was a remark that may take about 10 seasons worth of eps to "get".]

Wargod

07-16-2001

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they get a 15th season, but I'm pretty sad that it's the final season, Sanfran. There are so many great Supernatural episodes, so many great characters too.

I think one of my favoritest scenes is in the musical episode, when the Winchesters walk into the auditorium and see the teenage girls reducing their lives down to a show tune...the look on their faces, lol!

I've watched since the beginning, stopped at season 7 and then caught up on Netflix. Darren had watched a few seasons. So, last year we started from 1 and went all the way through 13, one or two episodes at a time...took us like six months, lol. On the plus side, by the time we finished those, we had my mom (who isn't all that into supernatural type shows) totally hooked. I can't wait for the 14th to hit Netflix to catch up...Darren doesn't stay up late enough to watch while it originally airs.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah...I knew that 15 would be the last but I'm really grateful it got the chance to finish up properly. For several years it seems a season would finish and then it'd be up in the air regarding renewal for awhile. At least now I know that 15 will have a "real" finale and not just left hanging.

I'll have to research to find which episode was the singing one. I don't remember it at all! I remember Buffy the Vampire Slayer's singing episode but not Supernatural's.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 1:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
It's "Fan Fiction," their 200th episode. I had to look it up. Their case takes them to a private all girls school, where the girls are putting on a musical based on the Supernatural books.

I read somewhere that it wasn't supposed to last past season 5, so I guess everything else was just bonus.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
One of my favorite Supernatural episodes was the Scooby Doo episode. :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I like that Sam Winchester married the crossroads demon, Ruby! (Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Padalecki, née Cortese, in real life)

It's always cool when people find love on a popular show....like Sooki and Bill on True Blood (Anna Paquin and Stephen Myers in real life)...and I can't leave out Peggy and Ed Blumquist on Fargo season 2 (Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemmons, in real life).

It's just a nice coincidental epilogue when great shows give viewers so much pleasure AND some of the actors not only are commended for excellent acting, but also find love in their real lives.

Wargod, thanks for that! I'll track down the 200th episode!

----Oops, I didn't intend to hijack the thread!