TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through April 29, 2019 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is true dedication!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We did see the dragon glass in the very first ep, tho. Remember when the night watch came across the gruesome scene of dead body parts, and a dead little girl hanging on a tree? At the end of that scene one of the whitewalkers cut off the head of a night watchman with a sword made of dragon glass.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh yes :-)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Holy crap on a cracker! That was INTENSE!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think I took a breath or blinked the last 20 mins!

only complaint..the first 30 mins was so hard to see, so dark and snowy and people wizzing by

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I know, Pamy. My heart is still pounding.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Embarrassing confession- When Jamie (or someone) looked over the wall, I had a stress induced moment of hysteria where I thought of the Frenchman in Monty Python and the Holy Grail saying, I fart in your general direction. 😂

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL Rieann!

I feel like I just ran a marathon. My teeth hurt from clenching my jaw.
Don't read further if you haven't watched yet.

-------

I will have to go look at an actual death list for this ep. Of the important characters, all I remember are Jorah, Edd, Beric, Lyanna and Theon. Oh, and Melisandre and Rhaegal the dragon. Ice Viserion, the dead dragon, plus the leader Whitewaker. I forget what they call him. Drogon is alive.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
I had to get up and walk out of the room for a minute because it was getting too stressful for me. ...............................

I KNEW with all the crypts are the safest place talk that it was about to go down in there! I was yelling at Gilly to pick little Sam up and get the hell away from the damn wiggling corpse. I couldn’t take it. Lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think both dragons are still alive.

Fantastic episode. I'm glad they didn't take the obvious route (for GoT anyway) of killing a huge number of major characters.

Although the special effects were great, I'm also impressed that it wasn't all about the special effects.

I wonder where they will go from here now that the Night King appears to have been defeated. Daenerys still has her dragons, Jon and most of the major characters but she can't have much of an army left to fight Cersei with.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think they are going to pack up and go defeat Cersei . The big friggin' liar.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was editing the above when you were posting. :-)

I think so too but like I said, Daenerys ironically doesn't have much of a regular army left.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I am pretty sure there's only one dragon left.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
When Tyrion kissed Sansa'a hand when they were hiding, did they just fall in love? It sort of felt like it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just checked and the HBO preview for Episode 4 shows a quick glimpse of both dragons flying. :-)

Sansa is clearly seeing Tyrion in a different light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksTqLXLUvQ4

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ok, I see them :-)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
That was

E - X - H - A - U - S - T - I - N - G !!!

Azriel

08-01-2000

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know the status of Guidry? I didn’t see him at the end, but I know I missed some things because the scenes were so dark. Would suck for Arya to be so triumphant at the end and then find Guidry dead.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Gendry is alive. They didn't show him dying, plus, there's a glimpse of him in the preview for next week.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Really good in depth of the making of episode 3.

https://youtu.be/_3M0Xt97aFI

Azriel

08-01-2000

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Naja!

Azriel

08-01-2000

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Lol just realized my autocorrect changed his name. Glad you understood, Naja.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
While I have not watched Game of Thrones, I have read some about it and came across the following query about Bran ..... to paraphrase: So, Winterfall was wheelchair accessible?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Bran always had an entourage around him. Carrying him, wheeling him around, etc. If they couldn't roll him somewhere, they carried him.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes he had someone carrying him around for years.