TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 25, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I know it's not a rumor, she is already signed on with Y&R.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
The whole Oscar storyline reminded me today of the Robin and Stone storyline so many years ago.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Too bad nasty Nina wasn’t one of Ryan’s victims

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
To me Stone and Robin's story was beautifully Witten the Oscar and Joss one not so much. When Stone was near the end of his life he looked like it he even went blind. They aren't really showing the effects of Oscar's illness except for a few seizures. I believed in Robin and Stones love not so much Oscar and Joss. We still talk about their love story all these years later I don't think the same will be said about Oscar and Josh.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, April 06, 2019 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Agreed Sunnyday. The Stone /Robin story line was amazingly written and spoke to a deep, dark and troubling time.
I think the writers did a remarkable job navigating those troubled waters while bringing a much needed understanding to those who otherwise might not been receiving any actual knowledge.

With Osacar and Joss. Most are not as invested in the couple , the story line is contrived and overdone.
How many characters on GH haven’t either been shot in the head, have had brain tumors, had their minds, memories scrambled, been in a coma etc etc

The Robin / Stone story is one of the best ever portrayed by the actors envolved, the writers who put the words to paper, and everyone who had a role in making that such a remarkable story.

Some stories are so compelling that to try to replicate it will always fail.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just mulling over some ways Michelle Stafford can satisfactorily leave GH. So Nina finds out that Willow is her daughter and then finds out that Shiloh was mean to her and gave her that awful back tatoo, so she kills him and then has to go away to prison, or she and Valentine grab Charlotte and run away to Europe or Russia.

Later Valentine and Charlotte can come back with a new Nina that looks different, LOL, somehow live in PC.

Works for me.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
The prison part works for me! Lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else get the feeling that Harmony is Willow's mother? Just the look on her face when Shiloh told her she was there in town and the questions she asked.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Mamie I had the same thought.
Which would be yuc because would that not mean has slept with both of them, not that he is Willows father .

Lol of course sleeping with both the parent and the parents child is pretty standard in soaps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wish the writers would get a bit smarter and write the DA and police as a bit more intelligent. I am tired of the DA going in all the wrong directions and not trying to deal with the actual issues causing a problem... cult, Ryans body missing, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, April 12, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So does the producers want us to think a one handed Ryan is back in town? Dang GH please don’t bring Ryan back..... enough with lingering storylines! Get better writers! Ugh

It’s probably nothing!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read yesterday that Cynthia Watros was picked as the new Nina.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why was there a rerun today?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
For me the show didn’t play because of the breaking news about the horrible fire at Notre Dame Cathedral.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was just going to ask if anyone got a new show today, I guess not, so annoying. I know it is awful that the Cathedral burned but it only warranted about 10 minutes of coverage until they had some facts for the 5pm news.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Most of the time I agree that interruptions for news is pointless. The destruction of the Notre Dame Cathedral is a world-wide news story.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Can't one of these crazy women followers just off Shiloh already? You know it's coming. It will be Jason or Sam on trial but it will end up being the one girl who apologized to Sam or Harmony (I still say Willow's mother) or the wasted DA.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
GRRRRRR They HAD to interrupt today for MORE inane rhetoric from useless politicians regurgitating once again the Mueller Report? Give it a rest, already. So did Anna find what she was looking for in the box??? I guess we'll never know. :-(

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, she looked like she was pleased. I'm not positive, but I think it was a bracelet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It looked like a jade bracelet to me. No idea of the importance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 19, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
O good grief...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was right! I should be writing this show. I would definitely have killed Shiloh by now. Maybe slap Christina out of it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And I think Willows mother is the wife of the Dr helping christina and Alexa , Willow May even be his daughter

Dum dum dum ..... we will see 😯

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Lostfan I was thinking the same thing that the Dr is Willows father.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I didn't even think of that but I bet you are right!