TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The 100: Archive through August 07, 2018 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Isn't that evil A.I. on the Ark, too?

Didn't she somehow orchestrate getting her program and her virtual world transmitted to a computer on the ark after real people almost destroyed the computer that her program and the City of Lights was on?

As I recall, the Ark was the only safe place for the A.I. and her virtual COL. There were still working computers using solar power in place there and there were no people on the Ark to threaten the computer where she and the virtual inhabitants of the City of Lights residing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nobody watched the season finale? I kind of wanted to see how they survived in the Ark, but didn't need to see all 6 years.

Looks like those are some bad guys in that ship that's landing (or maybe it's just another group of delinquent teenagers). Can't wait till next season!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I watched. I still find it all confusing. I've heard there is definitely another season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, they've been renewed for another season. It is confusing (and depressing at times), but I'm still enjoying it.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the episode even though I laughed all the way through it. What was intended to be a serious nail-biting, dramatic series finale was too over the top to feel any actual suspense. Racing the clock to take off in a rocket that was repaired and patched together mere seconds before takeoff by a bunch of kids and then running out of oxygen and being saved by oxygenated air mere seconds before death made all the "suspense" feel like a parody.

LOL I still like the show, but learned long ago not to take it seriously....at all.

Btw, is Bellamy Clarke's baby daddy? I don't recall a "Clarkamy" situation :-) or even a casual hooking up but that doesn't mean they didn't. The only people I remember Clarke being "with" were two other women.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Don't know how to do the spoiler box thing, so spoiler space...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
From what I've read, the little girl is not Clarke's daughter. They somehow found each other and have bonded in the past 6 years. Both are nightbloods, which is how they survived.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Spoiler boxes are quite easy:

Type
\spoiler{Your text here}

That's it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It depends who's coming back for the next season. That "Prisoner Transport" spaceship from that Elygius Corporation may contain some of those who went back to the Ark or someone new. If Clarke recovered so well after the radiations thanks to the nightblood, she could have had plenty of time in 6 years to go back to the bunker and find out who survived. But of course it will keep us guessing... however, the big scene of destruction was really lame.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"she could have had plenty of time in 6 years to go back to the bunker and find out who survived"

She said something about trying to see if anyone survived the bunker but there was too much rubble on top of the bunker.

That bunker was underneath that tall tower, right? If so, that's an awful lot of rubble for Clarke and a child to do anything about.

Oooh...I wonder if those survivors are cannibalizing one another since they've been underground over a year longer than they planned.

I'm guess that Bellamy and pals are returning in the prisoner transport. The Arkers had been spacing their own bad guys (and even some innocents) to make their resources last longer, so I sincerely doubt they were feeding and caring for a big prison full of bad guys all this time. They would've opened the door and spaced 'em a long time ago ago after getting their rations of air, water, and food.

If it was a totally separate ship in a different orbit than the Ark, then that means they've been up there over a hundred years or more....at least as long as the Arkers were....and that doesn't seem very likely to me.

But then...it could've been on the ground in another part of the country and it's being piloted by brand new people that were able launch it or something. The LAST thing I want to see is a bunch of military personnel from some hidden government bunker coming into the show to take over.

Final thought...maybe the evil A.I. that transmitted herself to the Ark (which they made a point to remind us of in this episode, btw!) was able to somehow "turn" Bellamy and pals and now she's the one driving the people who are driving the ship!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Please! No more AI! I had more than enough of that BS last season. No more Allie!!!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, if you didn't forget about this series.... The 100 is baaaaack !! April 24... stay tuned!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay!!!! I was just wondering about this show the other day!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to hear this show was back. It was a little slow with just Clarke at the beginning, but good to see most of them back. Looks like it will get more interesting as time goes on.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Octavia is such a bad ass.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
We only saw Clarke one second at the beginning of the show, but it wasn't clear to me if she was near as her mother kept saying or where was she? Those prisoner hunters are they still hunting them, what's happening to those up in space. Last night it was just those poor devils trapped underground, the whole thing seemed to me an endless inferno, whereas I'd like to see that beautiful green valley we saw in the opener episode before the prisoner hunters arrived and got the young girl and what happened to Clarke?
It's a bit disjointed and the 100 became a chaotic group, night blood and red blood... Mmmmm

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"We only saw Clarke one second at the beginning of the show, but it wasn't clear to me if she was near as her mother kept saying or where was she?"

That one second of Clarke was a flashback to last week's premiere. That was during Clarke's futile attempt to dig through the rubble to reach the hatch to the bunker and there was a collapse.

This episode showed Clark's mother and pal hearing banging from above (Clarke) and they tried to open the hatch from below but realized the collapsed building above has them trapped.

This episode was taking place during the same time frame as episode 1, only from the POV of Wonkru (the new name of the combined alliance of all the tribes).

That's how I saw it anyhow.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, thank God Sanfran is paying attention and I understand a bit better. Still, I don't know what I'm waiting to see in this show, other shows I give up more easily than this one, I can't predict what is going to happen next and this is why I keep watching, but boy it's a depressing show...

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think this show's great fun because it's so unpredictable. Every season it resets itself and there's a whole new story going on.

First season was about the "bad" kids being sent down to the ground and how they coped.

Second season was when the people at Weather Mountain took a lot of the kids and used their blood or bone marrow to protect themselves from the radiation.

Third season (I think) was when adults came down and there was a battle of wills between them and the kids, and a war started among all the tribes.

Fourth season was when the AI showed and tried to take over everybody's brains to populate her own personal virtual empire.

And now in season 5, it's the aftermath of the radiation/fire that destroyed most the planet and leaving everyone underground or back in space and one left alone on the surface. Now we have a few kids left in space, one of them left alone on the scorched earth and a group of violent criminals fresh out of cryo-sleep-prison coming down from orbit and the remaining hungry grounders and adults trapped underground.

It's a real rollercoaster! Most shows just a have a premise that stays the same for years and then someone has a baby or gets married and then it just starts to peter out and finally gets canceled. :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
That's it, that was exactly what I was feeling about the show and I understand now why I can't drop it. There was a moment however that I was sure the series was going to end and we were told the fire was coming and would destroy everything but looks like nothing ended and here we are waiting to see what happens next because I can't predict what is going to happen... LOL

My favorite part was the discovery of the survivors at Weather Mountain, never expected to see their doom afterwards..

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 28, 2018 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
They are showing a rerun already this week.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I try to watch this show as close as I did "Lost", but I still really don't understand what is going on.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, the WORMS!!!! So disgusting!!!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
What happened on tonight's episode? My cable has been out all night. Or is there a place I can read a recap?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
This show lost its sense of wonder and it's now the most depressing show on tv. Heck, I can't recap it since I mostly fast forward, it seems Abby's health is deteriorating and she needs to cure all the sick under her care and the pregnant leader wants peace but the mob want violence and death. It's a constant battle between rebels and the ones who want peace. I guess pretty soon the series ends and will get a better sense of how they manage to survive that nightmarish world.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Okay, that was interesting. They can still renew it, but I would be surprised if they do.