TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 20, 2019 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
ABC would like to reboot NYPD Blue. Kim Delaney and Bill Bochtrop have signed on. Storyline would be that Andy Sipowicz' son is rising in the NYPD ranks. Kim Delaney character is working on solving Andy's murder. So Dennis Franz will not be back. Some filming has been done, but nothing is definitely as yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Annual Critics Awards -- Am I the only one who thinks that Lady Gaga song from The Star is Born songs whiny, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ellen... Hahahahaha, she handed out heads of romaine lettuce. Sometimes she just cracks me up.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that I have missed several shows of crazy ex girlfriend - missed that Greg was back - New Greg now is not as dynamic a performer, he is OK for this show level, but the last Greg was amazing and I would replay his songs all the time.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought we had a thread for the good place,but I guess not, anyway, for a comedy, the show today had me in tears. sweet sad tears.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I Am The Night...Has anyone heard much about it???
It starts tonight on TNT and I plan to watch but don't know too much other than the commercials have seen.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't hear about it until I saw your post and we just watched it. It's very confusing! It takes place in 1965. It seems to be about a mixed race girl that just found out her black mother isn't really her mother. She finds her birth certificate and it says her mom was white and her dad was black. (I think) She finds out her real grandpa is a rich white doctor, so she takes off to meet him, and she gets a warning that he is a dangerous man. There also seems to be a crazy reporter (Chris Pine) that is trying to expose him. Someone please correct me if I got that wrong! It really was confusing.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, February 04, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Has anyone else seen the new talent show, World's Best? Draheid is watching it and called me in to watch this act. Keep in mind he is an engineering student from Mongolia and doesn't speak or understand a word of English. Mongolian Cowboy

I am in awe.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I watched the first ep of "I am the Night" last night. I had not heard much about it, either. I found the ep a little confusing (prob b/c I didn't know what to expect), but it began to come together for me towards the end. I didn't dislike it, though. It had a very sinister/dangerous feeling to it, so I'm expecting the show to be quite dark.

One thing I found is that this mini-series is inspired by a book written by Fauna Hodel, and that her grandfather was one of the prime suspects in the unsolved "Black Dahlia" murder in 1947.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watched some of the World's Best after the Super Bowl. It's pretty similar to America's Got Talent.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I've been watching a new (to me) daytime show called Daily Blast Live. There are 4 to 6 hosts on any given day and one of them is Jeff Schroeder from Big Brother. Like The Chew, where it took a bit for the hosts to jel together, they're really starting to grow on me and I find it to be a bright spot in the day. They might be covering the latest in news or the latest in gossip or just featuring some cute videos when they feel the need. It's a little bit of everything. It's filmed in Denver and is on ABC in my area. If your days are open, it's good for a coffee break.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I watched the latest episode of American Housewife this morning... actually got teary-eyed towards the end... Love that Taylor and Trip are back together.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Just found that one of my very favorite all-time series "St. Elsewhere" is currently streaming on Hulu. Dr. Auschlander / Norman Lloyd is 104 and still acting!!!

Calamity

10-18-2001

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
A: It starts tonight!!!

Q: What is the Jeopardy team tournament?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Calamity - talk about different! I was worried they wouldn’t get everything in one episode and they didn’t!

Calamity

10-18-2001

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Hi Legalboxer, definitely had to adjust to the pacing of that first show. It's been fun though - but I can't help having mixed feelings about some of the results so far. Looking forward to the next three teams.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, February 23, 2019 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Calamity - I can’t wait for my favorite 3 teams too - hate that they are going against each other this early. And I agree - mixed feelings about current results. At least I am not alone in the “take down Brad” ideology. Frustrated every time he won a tournament. But we always need a rival, right?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Enemy within on NBC- I liked the 1st ep

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sounds like a reboot of Jag... The Code Verified account @TheCodeCBS
7h7 hours ago
More
They're marines first, lawyers second. Don't miss the premiere of #TheCode on April 9th at 9/8c.

Calamity

10-18-2001

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Oh well, Legalboxer, I'm not disappointed (the winning team did play great) but it would have been more fun if the Daily Doubles hadn't eliminated almost all suspense.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I agree Calamity- those daily doubles were killer each round with Brad. I was definitely on the anyone but Brad wagon.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Looks like Mad About You is rebooting.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Edited to add:

oops. Posted in wrong threat...movi=ed it to "Premieres (Scripted TV Shows)" thread...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm still enjoying The Rookie on Tuesdays on ABC with Nathan Fillion. They've stopped focusing so much on his age and are starting to get more serious about how much rookies have to learn on the job. It took quite the serious turn last night with one character dying in the line of duty.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I like the Rookie too.... I cant always watch it, but I have enjoyed every episode that I have seen...