TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through April 27, 2019 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you, thank you!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rieann, that article is fantastic!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
blah blah dont read if you havent watched the premiere,,,,,,,,,,

i think the wight that burned on the wall burned into the Targaryen sign. I think the Night King is Targaryen, I thought so before since he rode the dragon in the last season

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My pulse is still racing from the wight on the wall startling part! I let out a little scream and jumped.

That was such a good episode. WOW.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
what was up with Drogon staring down Jon when he was kissing Dany? LMAO!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Pamy in thinking the Night King is Targaryen, the 'mad king'. I just remember seeing a flashback of him on the throne and thinking 'he looks like the night king'! Then again I haven't read the books and have absolutely no clue, lol!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s a cool theory.

Good episode. They covered an awful lot of plot points though so there wasn’t a lot of time to savor what were some very special momentous events (Jon rides a dragon, Jon finds out who his real parents are, etc.).

It also looks like they’re heading for an early battle with the white walkers. I don’t know why they decided to squeeze all this into so few episodes. Why did they spend so much time on Cersei and Euron?

And what is Arya getting Gendry to build? A Night King killing weapon?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Another great episode. I'm very happy that they stepped back from all the special effects and action and had an entire episode with meaningful dialogue instead.

Some trivia .... Apparently, only the third episode in the history of the series to have no deaths of any kind.

And one of the very rare single location episodes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
loved this ep...i have a feeling we will say goodbye to a few ppl next week. anyone that embraced last night probably wont make it :-(

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
I'm proud of Arya... Got her some Gentry! Now they are all going to die!!. I predict that no one wins this war.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I liked that Arya and Gendry got together. I don't think that either of their story arcs will be done in the next episode. I think they have more to do. Admittedly it is a long-shot but Gendry may have a claim to the iron throne himself.

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
I could accept that; with Gentry (Robert's illegitimate son) finally taking the Throne, it's a little poetic considering where it all started.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There are hints/supposition that have even lead people to think that he may be the legitimate heir.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought we were given a hint that Daenerys was going to die when we found out she killed Sam's family. A message to us that she's not so wonderful and will turn on the other good guys.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
No, if Daenerys dies, then she dies a hero!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Except I didn’t think Sam’s father and brother were “good guys”. I guess Sam loved them anyway but they treated him like crap. Plus all they had to do was swear allegiance to Daenerys and they wouldn’t do that either. I’m not saying they deserved to be incinerated but they didn’t do much to endear themselves to anyone.

I agree it did send a message that she can be ruthless to people who oppose her (like she was with the slave owners).

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm not ready to say goodbye to some of these characters. 😭

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not ready to say goodbye to this SHOW!

And just so you know, Kappy, this season is all new territory. The show passed up the books a long time ago, and to my knowledge (it's been a while since I read them) nobody knows where the night king came from. Please feel free to correct me, if I'm wrong!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good to know Babyjaxmom!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the children in the forest, pushed the glass thru the heart of a white guy in the 1st ep

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that was in the first episode. So long ago. I love the scope of this series and the way they are pulling the entire story together.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
its fresh in my mind since I just started this show in Dec LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wait...it wasnt first ep it was season 6 ep5 LOL fresh in my mind means they all run together haha

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that's funny! It's still very impressive that you were able to catch up.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I even rewatched all of season 1 and season 7 before season 8 started. Im totally obsessed LOL