TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 12, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Madame Secretary: Archive through October 12, 2018 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
This one too seems already so dated... but will watch to see if anything new happens.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I love this show!

Aka

01-02-2007

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aka a private message Print Post    
I enjoy the Secretary portion. Not so much, Husband the Spy. :-)

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I am not crazy about Henry the spy either. It feels like they just make these stories up so he has a role to play. I do like him as father and husband but I guess he can't just be in the kitchen all the time. I do love this show and think she is a bad ass...

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I wonder why they are getting rid of her? She has a fairly large role.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Sounds like it is her choice.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Getting rid of who???? I wasn't totally paying attention last night, LOL.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Nadine is leaving the series.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Bebe Neuwirth asked to be allowed to leave and it was so sudden with last night being the last show she will be on. I'm sad as I enjoyed her on the show and hoped they would develop the friendship between Nadine and Matt (Geoffrey Arend).

Aka

01-02-2007

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aka a private message Print Post    
This was one of my favorite characters. Sorry to see her go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wonder why she wanted to leave? I really liked her character.

Aka

01-02-2007

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aka a private message Print Post    
Oh, my. I have a feeling that the eldest daughter is going to get mixed up with the Russian.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
yes I don't think the British boyfriend is long for this world...Henry feels so responsible for our Russian friend how would he deal with Stevie dating him...
Does anyone else notice the black bra that Mad Sec seems to wear quite frequently under her white blouses and what do you think????

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I noticed that bra on Sunday's show, and I think it would be extremely unprofessional for her to dress like that. A black bra is fine, but not under a white blouse!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I've noticed black bras under while blouses on celebrities and think it is pretty tacky, especially in business dress. I also think the boyfriend will be gone soon and the daughter will get with the Russian, not good I'm afraid.

Aka

01-02-2007

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aka a private message Print Post    
Ha! I had to laugh at myself on this one. I hadn't noticed the black bra because I have been distracted by her hairstyle this season. I will have to watch the episode again to look for the black bra. But, I agree-- tacky.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
The black bra seems to be a signature look of Mad Sec. she wears it quite frequently. Its a casual look for sure but really not office attire.
I like her new haircut, I thought the other was too stiff looking....

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Very interesting show last night. Learned a lot about Amendment 25 and especially sections 3 and 4. If only.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
At the beginning of the episode I said... oh no, not again this blaming Russia for everything but then the show took a different spin, it's not Russia to blame and the US President is losing his mind, then I thought... is it Trump giving these producers some ideas??? But anyway, it was interesting in the sense that common sense prevailed and all is well what ends well...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm....I wonder what's up.

CBS Verified account @CBS
2h2 hours ago
More
The season finale of @MadamSecretary will leave you speechless! Make sure to tune in tonight at 10/9c.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Can’t say it left us speechless but it was pretty good. The opening scenario of a false missile attack is based loosely on a false alarm a number of years ago and the more recent Hawaii incident. Elizabeth McCord musing with her husband at the end of the show that she wants to run for President is interesting but certainly not a surprise given the way the story line has developed over the years. Maybe renamed a show....Madam President.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Excellent show last night. Nice to have it back on the TV.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Loved the former Secretaries of State..knew they would be there but loved why.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I loved that too.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just watched it tonight. I have liked this show past several seasons, never watched it at all when it first began. Now I am not sure I can keep watching. I keep bursting into tears because it is about the America that ceased to exist almost two years ago. And it just makes me too sad, because that America may not return in my lifetime.