TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through April 11, 2019 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Unless they're bringing someone back it has to be Ridge doesn't it? Thorne recently left so he won't be back for the story. Can't be Bill. I can't think of any other appropriately aged (white) man. Maybe Eric, I suppose.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, when did the man have to be the appropriate age, LOL.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
LOL, I’ve always thought Flo and Hope share a resemblance. Maybe her father will end up being Deacon!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I heard somewhere that Hope and Flo are half sisters. I don’t know who Hope’s father is.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Hope's Dad is Deacon. He's in prison right now for shooting at Quinn. But to be fair, she pushed him off a cliff. LOL

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja. I remember Deacon now but somehow didn’t know about Deacon and B. Logan.
Wow those Logan sisters sure believe in man sharing even with their enemies.🥴🥴

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder how old they are meant to be now. Hope was born in 2002 so she's 17 lol. The fandom page gives her actual age as 26, which is more like the actress (age 32). Flo looks younger, maybe 23, although the actress is 30.

So what was Deacon doing three years after Hope was born? I guess he could have had a one night stand at any time, between relationships with Brooke, Macy, Amber...

https://theboldandthebeautiful.fandom.com/wiki/Hope_Spencer

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think the only positive thing for Flo if Deacon is her father is that Hope would be her half-sister. They really seem to get along well together and maybe she would feel more compelled to tell Hope the truth about Beth/Phoebe. Also, doesn’t Deacon have a son, I remember him as “Little D”. Hope never mentions having a half brother by Deacon, I guess it wasn’t convenient for the storyline.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Firebird, the Deacon/Brooke affair was yucky. He was married to her daughter Bridget at the time and he and Brooke couldn’t keep their hands off each other. I think that is when she ended up marrying someone else (Whip?) to explain her pregnancy but the truth came out anyway.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I'm sure you all have read that Denise Richards (Charlie Sheen's ex) is going to be playing Flo's mother.

I'd like for Flo and Hope to be sisters. Then, I know she'd tell Hope the truth about the baby.

I haven't watched much B&B lately, so I was surprised that Quinn is pushing so hard for a Wyatt/Flo reunion. That got me thinking that it would be funny if Bill is Flo's father. That would put a halt to any Wyatt/Flo pairing.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Cathie thanks, I have such a hard time picturing Deacon and Brooke. Seems like a whole new meaning of keeping it all in the family.
Is there anyone who has not been with the same circle of women and men.

Seems like they are going to put Wyatt with Flo, seems like the pairing already happened in their youth. I would think having siblings that didn’t know that they were a bridge to far.

But then I remember Bill and Steffy and how repulsive that was, so no telling.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Okay, Shauna says that Bill is Flo’s father, and the DNA test results Flo had done are pending. What if it turns out she is Bill’s daughter but Wyatt isn’t his son? Did they ever do DNA on Wyatt or did they just accept that he was Bill’s son since Bill had known Quinn was pregnant and even paid for an abortion that she didn’t have? The plot thickens...

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh Cathie' You should write the show.

I did not see today', I miss a lot. But I will be sad if Wyatt is not Bill's son... This is all so weird.

I guess Bill has a type...I really dont like Flo'. I just want Hope to get her baby back. I dont like that she is spending so much time with 'whats his face'.. Where has Liam been?

Nuts'

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I did always find it weird that when opportunities came up over the past few years for Wyatt to have a DNA test, he never actually had it done.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh that would be funny! Did he say he was in the database Flo's sent her dna to? I don't think they explicitly said that, but there's got to be a reason the dna test was going on at the same time as the reveal.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I don’t remember him ever saying if he was in the database or not. I think it is unrealistic that Bill would have accepted either Liam or Wyatt as his son without a DNA test. I think Liam had one though, because he first thought Ridge was his father, didn’t he? It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was Liam that had the DNA test. I remember how sad Thorne was that Liam wasn't his son.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Oh, it looks like Wyatt did the test at the same time as Flo, I guess to let her know how easy it would be. They are both logging in waiting for results.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they're gearing up for Wyatt not to match her, like you guys say.

Did you all notice Donna's face today? It was like a Barbie doll, not a line on it. Don't know if extreme amounts of botox does that or whether it is a face lift.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Okay, a whole other thought line here. I am still obsessed with the similarity between Hope and Flo, and seeing them with Donna today struck me that she looks like all of the Logan girls, except maybe Katie. Could she be a Logan, maybe Storm’s daughter?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Of course, now I realize that Flo’s mom, Shauna looks like the Logans too. Maybe she is actually Stephen’s daughter, a half sister of Brooke, Donna and Katie? Or, more likely I have gone off the deep end and need a nap, lol.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Good cliffhanger today. I was wrong about Wyatt taking the test when Flo did. He was checking her results on his phone, not his.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I've been looking forward to today's episode all week.

The cable description for today says, "The Spencers, Logans, and Forresters lives will be changed forever when Flo's secret is revealed."

Which secret might it mean, her paternity or (the big secret) the truth about Hope's baby?! :-)

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Well crap! I was halfway kidding about Storm being Flo’s father. She found out just as she was finally going to spill the news about Beth to her new cousin Hope, and now I think she will keep quiet longer because she won’t want to tarnish her image with her new family.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
These guys must live in the tiniest town...good grief..