TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: Archive through April 02, 2019 users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Preempted now. Ugh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The only thing I remember is that JT finally went to the cabin and took out the guards, of course, cut the power then somehow snuck into the cabin and grabbed the phone (with all the women just standing around) and snuck back out. Then finally tied all the women up and put them on the sofa (I didn't see that part so I am not sure why they can't get up and roll onto the floor).

Then he kept having searing head pain, threw a tantrum and broke a gas line (I thought the fireplace was wood burning) and then passed out. This is where I don't understand why the women can't get up and hop around or roll on the floor and worm their way out of the house.

He didn't go where the trap had been set, at the warehouse, but Nick and Victor are headed to the cabin. Phyllis and Billy are all ready there so the rescue should happen soon.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's pretty funny that the three women haven't moved off the couch. He had them tie-wrap each other's hands and feet. You would think, tho, they would jump/hobble the 4' and throw themselves through the glass doors!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They had the daytime Emmy nominations yesterday and many were quite deserving but the young man that played Fenmore for like a month, was nominated. Why? I didn't see him doing any special acting.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I didn't remember him being back even, Mamie - that's how little of an impression he made on me. Odd.

The ladies sitting on the couch with their ankles and wrists tied didn't make sense either - they can still stand up in those ties, they should have been able to at least stand up and wobble out (even if it was like a duck). The things we do to offset reality for this show...ugh...it's growing...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, when they said next week on Y&R I thought someone had screwed up.... I hate March Madness.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I started thinking that maybe it is Ashley who is behind the whole Jabot fighting.

How did I miss whatshisface sleeping with Mia? Can we just say goodbye to this family already?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Seems like they are trying to redeem JT somewhat. It's a little bit too late, however.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mamie, he left her on the evening that it was so cold and the heater wasn't working, so now they have changed the events to say he went back to have sex with her, redoing history, even tho it doesn't make sense, I am sure, so they can make her pregnant with his baby.

Totally stupid since we need most of these people to leave the story.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I figured that out yesterday when they were talking about it. I missed today's show.

So does JT have some kind of brain tumor or something that caused his big change? Ridiculous.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's exactly what they said happened to JT. A brain tumor and they removed it. So why wasn't his head shaved to operate on it, then?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
And I thought Mia is/was faking being pregnant?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl, she was faking being pregnant. I have a feeling the whole Rosales family is about to leave Genoa City for good.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Watch Mia get pregnant by Arturo and pass it as his brother's. And yes, they can all leave.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was LMAO when Abby "killed" the truck.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I was too .\😁😁😎. I was laughing and thinking she needed a bigger hammer.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Wow, those Genoa City doctors are pretty amazing. JT had surgery to remove a brain tumor and all he's got is a band-aid on the forehead!

If Reed doesn't want to be treated like a child, he should stop acting like one. He reminds me too much of my nephew. Raggedy hair, bad attitude, and all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Didn't even realize we were missing Cane/Lily/Kids until they showed Cane today, how about we just go back to them being gone.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I forgot all about them too!

And what is Victoria's problem? I am over her too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my... Phylis is changing!!!!

According to Daytime Confidential, Gina Tognoni has been let go from The Young and the Restless, where she’s played Phyllis for nearly five years. And, it looks like the original Phyllis is on her way back. Click to read

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was just coming in to post that!

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
So is Eileen Davidson (Ashley) back full-time from her leave/departure?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Scotchbright I haven't seen anything but I think it's just a drop by to stir up trouble.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Ahh...I guess if Jack was elected CEO again, that would make sense. How are they going to do that, though, I wonder - if Ashley has all the patents. Okay. The show has me hooked again - on odd things, but yep.
I also heard that they have hired a new Adam. Not Michael Muhney - though I wish if they were bringing back Adam, they'd hire him again. But again, I wonder how/why they'd bring him back without Chelsea and Connor.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
More of the same old, same old. Jack versus Ashley.