TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through March 09, 2019 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm still missing Bailey as she was early in the series.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I hate that they completely changed the Bailey character.

They've downgraded all their women characters. Disappointing.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I am just not a fan of the Meredith/DeLuca pairing. He's rather obnoxious and I still get a "yuk" feeling because he's already slept with her sister...just YUK! To me it is a reversal - she's the person in the power position and he's a subordinate - kind of like when the show first started with her and Derek (Derrick?) (although of course that worked out fine but it was a long journey!). I don't mind if she has a fling with DeLuca (except for that YUK thing) but I just don't see a long-term relationship in it for her.

Besides, I just wanted to slap him when he was sitting there staring at her...he's losing brownie points quickly from me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
<sits on the couch with Roxip>

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah I am not fond of DeLuca or Owen or Teddy or Maggie.

The wedding under the stars and that couple made me cry.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Me too.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Before the teenager will die, she will give the baby to her parents to raise. Amelia will go back to drugs. Owen will want to marry Teddy, etc.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure Teddy will want to marry Owen though...I think last week's show was for her about realizing that she and Owen make much better friends than they do lovers. Now I can see them doing something similar to what McSteamy did with Callie and Arizona and living nearby...

I honestly don't see Amelia going back to drugs though...at least I hope not. I think they've worked that storyline frontwards, backwards, sideways and in-between and finally gotten the character to a strong, mature place (she actually has handled the Teddy baby story pretty well which is not Amelia).

I think there's something off about Betty's dad.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amelia seems way more in control than Owen.

Teddy may want to be friends, but she will have his baby and interfere in any relationship Owen may have.

Owen may love Amelia but lashes out at Lisa poor choices in Amelia, addicts in general.. Forget HIS own lies like choices.

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
I didn’t watch the show from the get go because honestly I just didn’t care for the actress playing Meredith. But, the last several years my daughter has watched all the past seasons and is faithful to Grey’s on Thursdays. She would always talk to me about it even though I didn’t watch. Recently, she started watching the episodes while I would be sitting there reading. Needless to say, I’ve been sucked in. Oh, the tears and laughter! She doesn’t mind me pausing the show to ask questions about backstory either. I love it! Although, I still refuse to go back and watch previous seasons lol

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Actually the first few seasons were the best.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's one of the most endearing things about Grey's - they really don't forget their past, and the characters evolve (not always in ways we like). I don't think Meredith was supposed to be a particularly empathetic character at the beginning...she was seriously twisted and Ellen Pompeo played it well, along with some of the most stellar cast ever - Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Oh, Kathryn Heigl, the guy who played George...and although there have been some missteps they have done a great job of bringing in fresh people.

Tell your daughter if she wants to get even more deeper in Shondaworld she should watch Private Practice.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Something was said at the end of last week's episode that to me inferred the series has more years to come??!! In the past think I heard will go on until Ellen Pompeo wants to call it quits.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's what I heard also...when Ellen decides she's tired of Meredith the show will end.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I've watched most of the seasons. In the middle seasons, I found it was boring. At this point, I continue to watch because.... there is usually nothing else on at 8pm on Thursdays that interest me. I am just not as invested as the early seasons, I am willing to change channels if something else peaks my interest.

BTW.... could not stand the Izzy and George characters.... The show got better when they left.

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
Vsmart and Roxip y’all are making me want to watch now lol
And, I’ll definitely mention Private Practice to my daughter.

Just watched last night’s episode and I really laughed at the relief on Alex’s face when there was a real “fire” lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was funny. But that penthouse.. Seemed like there was danger of fire in every room! And the least likely cause.. Plastic put in The oven was the cause. I would think the plastic would melt and smell so bad that would alert more than Alex'$ mother.

And what is the deal with no smoke alarm???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This episode was their record-breaking (passing er) and the first non medical episode.

https://tvline.com/2019/02/28/greys-anatomy-spoilers-season-15-episode-15-breaks-er-record/

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I noticed that as well. I really thought the yarn was going to be the start of the fire. I guess they wanted to keep Ian guessing lol But, yes anyone should be able to smell melting plastic a mile away

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Perhaps because of her mental disorder her sense of smell was much more acute than some other people's is...sometimes people with mental disorders are extremely sensitive to things in their environment (and yes, I thought for sure it was going to be the yard).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The yarn, the fire in the bedroom, the candle that fell over...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, there was a lot of misdirection.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
DUH...now I see my typo on "yard" "yarn."

Seamonkey, now I'm thinking about that nursery rhyme with the candlestick maker...LOL!

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
I was really rooting for Amelia and Owen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Owen just is not good at relationships. He wants what he wants and alternately lashes out and pulls them bin.

Amelia is being the nature one here.

Teddy may be into the other doc, who is kind to her and seems not so possessive, or she may be using him to make Owen jealous (working!), but she holds the trump card of having his baby.

On Station 19, they have Ben thinking about quitting firefighting.. because he realized how his job was making Miranda crazy when he was crazy over her being stuck in the elevator.