TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 01, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Anyone remember if Sam has killed someone?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I also think Willow is Nina’s daughter and I can’t wait till Nina finds out and Willow wants nothing to do with her because of her nasty attitude towards her

They are just turning Nina into. Villain

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, why, why, why.... there is no news, stop exempting the show. Deal with it later when all the shit hits the fan, dammit.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Right Dipo!!!! There was absolutely no reason we had to be interrupted for 35 min when it could have waited till after! UGH

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That is what I always say, too, Dipo. There is no news (well, except 9/11) that can't wait until after the soap operas. :-)

So, is it weird that I actually find Shiloh & his cult storyline scary?! I don't think I've ever felt scared while watching a soap before, but yesterday while he was harassing Willow I was downright afraid for her. Not so much that he would physically hurt her, but that he might wear her down. And even the way he interacts w/ Sam is scary/creepy. He's so invasive and insidious ...and persistent. It's alarming!

LoL, I've seen the Shiloh actor doing a commercial for Rooms To Go, and he uses that same smirk-y smile, and I think "don't fall for his speel!".

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Shiloh is super creepy. He must be delusional messing with Jason.

I was shocked to see Dante as an outstanding actor nominee. I can’t remember how long he has been gone but I also can’t remember any outstanding acting by him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, it seems the only to deal with Shiloh is dropping him off in the Pine Barens, LOL. And where is he keeping these children? Are they with that other woman?

I don't see how they are going to resolve this storyline without him dying and I just wish we could move it along a little quicker.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I don't remember Dante doing any outstanding acting in the past year either... it seems he hasn't had any big storylines in a while. Maybe he's going to be doing some outstanding acting in this storyline that started yesterday.

I wonder why GH never nominates Roger Howarth? Last year he did that heartbreaking performance when Franco realized what had happened to him as a child.. but no nomination last year or this year. :-(

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I assumed the children are at the main facility in that other town they keep mentioning.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I thought Rocko was a toddler ..... wth happened? Lol

I don’t think this is the real Dante......

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Lostfan, I couldn't figure out who it was.

Has anyone else noticed how similar DoD is to Scientology?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
DoD is like that NXIVM, that is the one that Alex Mack (is that her name) is on trial for getting women into. They all had that tattoo on their backs.

I wish someone would just shoot Shiloh right between his beady little eyes and get it over already. You know it's coming.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol Mamie as long as it doesn’t come back to hurt Jason.

Alexis what a twit calling Jordon. 😧

And what the heck with Franco’s hair today. 😳

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Alexis is another one getting on my last nerve.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Franco’s hair! YIKES 😬😱😯

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well I wondered how they were going to bring Dante back when he is in between his other acting opportunities.

Ugh! why even bring him back when he was never staying!, stupid story! Ugh

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Talk about being a smug beeyotch.

I read that Eileen Davidson is not back for good so this whole storyline seems ridiculous.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mamie, I think you wanted the Y&R thread, hahahaha.

Loremma

04-25-2004

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
Is Jordan going to get Oscar’s kidney?

I couldn’t believe they’d have Oscar die- some miraculous cure coming - but maybe he will donate so that’ll be his story.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I did Dipo! LOL These two are blending together for me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Michele Stafford is having contract disputes with GH and is supposedly going back to Y&R, so I wonder if Gina Tognoni will become Nina!!!!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Very interesting just when I wanted Nina to find out her daughter is not her daughter at all and her love lied to her.

I started to feel a little bit bad for Nina until she turned in to such a better than you bully queen.

I totally love Michele she makes you love to hate her character, bravo.
But for Nina, ya she deserves the hit.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I want Nina to find out Willow is her real daughter and because she was such a Beotch to her Willow will want nothing to do with her! My dream for Nina 😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kin Verified account @kinshriner
2h2 hours ago
More
Hey old time @GeneralHospital fans pay tribute to Gail Baldwin s will reading ,tomorrow April 2 #SusanBrownRIP #gh56

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It's not a rumor Michele is gone.