TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through March 28, 2019 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I have not even watched yet, but I so agree Kitt... That would really be messed up..

but I see it coming.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They had a very brief full shot of Steffy today and she is ready to pop! Must be at least seven months pregnant... not sure when the baby is due but surely her maternity leave will start soon.

That must mean the baby story goes on the backburner... either Steffy takes the baby and we just don't see much of her, or it all blows up and Hope gets it and lives happily ever after for a while.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I hope they get it over quickly. The longer it goes, the more heartbreak Steffy will suffer.

I believe JMW is about 8-9 months so she will be on leave soon. I have read that she has been taping advance scenes so that she won't be off canvas all that much, though.

I hope the truth comes out immediately and Steffy takes Kelly on a trip to FI or something to allow Lope to reconnect and have Beth back.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Ack, has anyone been watching. I kinda caught up today and this whole baby steeling thing is just sick. I guess it will all come out soon. I figured it would drag out till the kid was grown but maybe not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nope, I can't support this storyline, it's awful so I have been watching E's gossip show for the full hour.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I hear you Dipo, its really sad they did this, they could have done any story line but this was bad..
I watch about once a week and catch up but this is just depressing.. I have a feeling they are gonna try to make hope' somehow crazy.

who knows..

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The way things things are lining up, it looks like Taylor is going to take the fall for this. Even though she didn't really do anything wrong, it looks like she set it all up.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Is anybody watching this mess?...I am. anyway' I figured they would drag this baby thing out for ever' but maybe not. I never understood why Flo' stayed around anyway. I would have hightailed it out of there, it was just waiting to be found out.

Well, we shall see what happens.

And what the heck was that all about with Katy's husband just walking in one day and asking for a divorce, so weird.
Guess they are setting it up for Bill to go back to Katy, all this double dipping is really nasty.
I hope they are all on Medication...

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The actor playing Katy's husband is leaving the show, so I guess that's one way to do it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I have no idea why Flo didn't just leave. So silly to be at the scene of the crime now she knows it's a crime, not just a money making scheme.

Is Zoe going to bottle out? It would just be too simple for soapland for her to tell Steffy so promptly.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It didn't record again. I think the same reason as last time the week it got preempted. It thought it was a rerun.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought we might have that problem but it kind of fixed itself here.

The main things today were Wyatt, for some strange reason, saying Liam should think about getting back with Steffy, and Flo, who naturally now works at that outdoor restaurant where everyone goes (because leaving the scene of the crime and going back to Las Vegas would be weird) hears Hope and Katie talking about the lost baby, realises that's the Hope, and says she has something to tell her (at which point the show ends).

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt, I could not watch today and I am thankful you reported. Its all so nuts.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow we meet the new Thomas, Matthew Atkinson.

Plus.... an older Douglas.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wonder what stories they have for Douglas, that they wanted to age him.

I can't think of anything that links Taylor and Bill (except for the shooting) so what bad news did they get at the same time, when no one else seemed to?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I have been trying to figure out any other link between Taylor and Bill, too, Kitt. The only thing I can come up with is they are both connected to Thomas and Caroline, and with Thomas making an appearance tomorrow maybe something happened to Caroline? Really curious, and glad we shouldn’t have to wonder about it all weekend.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's what I read....Major SPOILER

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Caroline is dead!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
If that spoiler is true I wonder if we will see Thomas get back with Sally, leaving Wyatt to get back together with Flo, or maybe Hope will become attracted to Thomas so she can be a mama to Douglas. Lots of possibilities. And, can you still see Steffy immediately leaving for Paris after hearing this news? I know she needs to go so the actress can go on maternity leave, but I can’t see Steffy saying, sorry for your loss, Thomas, but my work is too important to postpone...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You were right!

The boy looks like he's meant to be Will's age.

Yes, the question is, whose marriage/partnership will be split up by Thomas.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
so late to the party'
so why did Caroline die? Was it the made up illness by Bill' and it came true? That must be messing him up a bit in the head. (prob not though)

And yes, Sally needed to stay at Forester, What was she thinking getting tied into a business with someone that totally crashed her dreams once' twice' before.

Yep' I see a lot of split-ups and re getting together's coming our way.. Shouldn't we be due for a story line about 'sex transmitted diseases' with as much trading and swapping it just seems its bound to come up (kidding here) kinda.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They said she had something like a pulmonary embolism, out of the blue.

I think we have our hint on one split up story... Douglas needs a mommy now, and there's Hope right there, wanting to be someone's mommy now.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
And where the heck is Brooke? I expect Taylor to take full advantage of her absence after today’s show where she started bashing Brooke to Ridge. Funny as it seems I think the most stable marriage for now is Eric and Quinn.

Oh, and what was the purpose of Thomas announcing to Taylor and Ridge that he and Caroline were not “a couple”, they were just co-parents to Douglas. Is it so he won’t be judged when he jumps right into a relationship with Sally or Hope?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's why.

And why did Tailor seem to like the idea of Hope and her son Thomas, when she trashes Hope continually regarding her daughter Steffy? Either Hope's evil or she's not.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Okay, now we are being set up for the next mystery, who is Flo’s father? Eric, Ridge, or Thorn? Quinn and Flo are talking alot about Flo’s mom, so I expect her to drop in some day soon and have a reaction to one of the BB men. Hopefully not Bill, considering that Flo and Wyatt share a history. Ewwww.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh lord...
Bold & The Beautiful Verified account @BandB_CBS
2h2 hours ago
More
🚨 TUNE IN ALERT 🚨Don’t miss Celebrity @CBSBigBrother winner @TamarBraxtonHer as a special guest on #BoldandBeautiful tomorrow!