TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through March 25, 2019 users admin

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
How do you make a spoiler box? I want to share something And ask what you all think but don't know if its considered a spoiler. It's something amc released and isn't about anything happening on the show

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 02, 2019 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Here’s how:

\spoiler{The spoiler text goes here in between the two curly brackets}

It looks like this after you post it:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The spoiler text goes here in between the two curly brackets

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
At first I thought the couple challenging Alpha were the parents of the baby. Also, Henry finds so much dang trouble.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
AMC is coming out with a 3rd show so another spin off of wd

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was kinda shocked that the guy who plays Gabe on TTD last night told Chris we will see some “shocking deaths” coming up...... even Chris didn’t want to hear that info

I don’t want to hear that info unless it’s the Kid who chased after Lidia ..... I mean that was supposed to be Carl’s part with the whispers Ugh

He can go ....., not a fan of him at all.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Henry is a real pain. It's not like he's new to the apocalypse or sheltered either, he's seen a lot so you'd think he would act more responsibly.

Yeah I wondered if the Gabe actor should have said that. It doesn't necessarily mean it's the main people though, it could be the Whisperers.

Re Dlkuhn's spoiler... I don't think it is a spoiler as it's an official announcement and doesn't reveal any story points (although I understand the careful spoiler box). Just pointing that out in case people who avoid spoilers might wonder whether to read or not... my opinion would be you would want to read.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If it is an official announcement, it's not a spoiler, so it can be discussed. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I took it as shocking deaths as in HOW someone would be killed not so much the character being killed.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I listened to an interview with Lauren Conrad and she plans to come back. I’m assuming during her show hiatus

Probably why they didn’t interview her on the talking dead

I have to say without Daryl this show would really be over for me. Ugh

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont miss her or Rick. Loving this season so far. Last nite's ep was really good!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Pamy I agree I am liking this season so far.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I was wondering who Beta was under that awful mask. I found out through a search & popsugar had the answer.

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Who-Plays-Beta-Walking-Dead-45207999

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Vickie the actor who plays Beta was on the taking dead.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Lost fan I don’t get that so I missed it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the editing in tonight's ep was horrible!! it felt so disjointed. also, I would get commercials popping up at random times, I'd get 1 or 2 commercials then it would pop back into the show...normally when show comes back from commercial it has the rating in the top left corner but tonite in those random commercial pop ups when it came back it didnt. it almost felt like I was missing scenes

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently it was a DirecTV error, ours did it too, but online people were saying it didn't happen to them. But even without the mid-scene adverts it was just too choppy. If Michonne hadn't been pregnant in the flashbacks I'd have been completely lost.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree. not a big payoff for wondering all season why they were branded...plus being branded didnt even make sense even when we found out..

now that I got into Game of Thrones, I'm really not feeling this show anymore

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt, i was lost on the flashbacks especially if she had not been pregnant! Stupid story made no sense I mean if that had at least led into the fact that woman was evil and showed her kidnapping Michone and Daryl other than just leaving us wondering WTH just happened (when they were tied up and getting branded by kids)

I too have DTV and the editing bothered the crap out of me! Happened on talking dead too. Goes to a commercial in mid sentence of them talking .... ugh

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I hate the flashbacks, but we didn't ahve any broadcast issues, and I found it fairly easy to follow, most of the time.

I just didn't get the whole point of having her good friend turn on her like that. It just didn't flow well as a storyline.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well I sure am glad I decided to watch the 6pm taping of TWD instead of waiting till tomorrow to watch it.

If you have DTV and watch or tape the 6pm (east coast airing) you got exactly 1 hour of the 1 1/2 show. I thought it ended briefly with no previews to next week! DTV cut off the last 1/2 hour ...... wth

Now I have to wait to watch the talking dead tomorrow so as not to be spoiled in case someone dies! There is a special secret guest tonight

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
directv screwed me again this week!! recording cut off right after alpha sat next to her dd in theater...i went on twitter to see if there was another scene and see i missed a big bloodbath..so pissed 2 wks in a row directv ruined my viewing of what were 2 great eps

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
The good thing tho Pamy is there is another couple episodes after the talking dead. DTV really sucks!!!

I just have to hold off on the talking dead till I watch the next airing of TWD... sadly tho I thought the first half hour was a snoozer and had to fw so much of it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chris Hardwick start the show warning that some people had the end of the show cut off, but as our recording was a full hour and had credits at the hour's end I thought it didn't apply to me so now I'm spoiled! .

I know sometimes with extended episode the last half hour is cut off by mistake, but our (cut off) recording actually had ending credits!

Grrrrrrrr.

I have the repeat that's going to start soon set to tape.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah... kind of wished I hadn't watched it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, I read a summary. I'll skip this one. Just when I thought I was okay with watching again.