TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through March 11, 2019 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I think as hard as we hoped, we knew it could never work anyway

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 25, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ah I was naive in those days. I never realized how big Jon’s role in events would become.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
By the time this show comes back again, I may have to go back and rewatch the whole series, cause I won't be able to remember anything that happened. I just hate when there's so much time between seasons. I have a hard enough time remembering what happened from week to week!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well we’ll all be very old by the time he finishes writing those books.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, June 30, 2018 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Some of us are already very old... :-(

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 02, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
SFJF, today is my hubby's 72nd birthday! He's not happy about being that old, but I told him it's better than the alternative. My mother is 94 and still going strong (despite being in a wheelchair and having advanced dementia, she's healthy as a horse).

Life is a blessing. Enjoy it as long as you can.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The premiere of the final season is April 14!

And here is one of the two GOT/Bud-Light commercials that are on during the Super Bowl today. It's good! As soon as the second one is up I'll post it, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fhOItB0zUM

Dilly Dilly!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Sanfran and Kar! Pls delete the other thread

ok, I'm late to the party...I just started watching this show after Christmas...and got totally hooked!! I just finished the whole series last weekend. I am now going to go back and rewatch from the beginning because I dont think I fully understood what I was watching at the beginning.

I wanted Jon and Dani to get together so bad and then to find out she is his aunt UGH! but gotta keep that Targarian blood pure :-)

I think that my fav, Tyrion, is also a Targarian...he was able to approach the dragons to unlock their chains and they were fine with him and I think only Targarians can get that close to dragons...but I'm new here and could be wrong!

Tyrion cracks me up. I also love Jamie and Bron, I am hoping they turn into good guys in the final season

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s a lot of viewing. You really did get hooked. It must have been fun watching it that way!

I like all the characters you mentioned. I don’t know if you’ve done this but I also enjoy going back into the archives here and reading the early posts about the show from when it first started airing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, I plan to do that :-)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I never got into Thrones...but I may have to try it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, that's what I did when I started TWD. I'd watch a show and read the comments for that show. Caught up on the first 6 seasons in just about 2 or 3 weeks.

Pamy, if you're a reader, check out the GOT books (although the series does diverge quite a bit from the books). Great show. I'm going to miss it when it's done.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I heard the books were great.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thoroughly enjoyed the books. In an odd way, while the books have more detail, they are less graphic than the show because the author lets you picture some things on your own and obviously my imagination is less graphic than the show.

I’m starting to wonder though if he’ll ever finish the series. I don’t think his heart is in it at this point. He needs a good ghost writer to prod him along and help him out but I suspect he’s a stubborn perfectionist.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont mind the gore but when I first started watching I was shocked at the full frontal nudity and graphic sex! you expect naked women but we never get frontal shots of men. so YAH! lol

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
" you expect naked women but we never get frontal shots of men. so YAH! lol"

Pamy, then you should check out the Starz series, "Spartacus"! :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
thanks for the 'heads' up

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
reading back thru the archives, seeing all the people that used to post here :-( wish they hadn't left. So many friends that I made here that I miss now.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Just saw online that they are releasing GoT Oreos before the final season.
I wonder if other companies will follow suit. Gotta have those GoT themed snacks. Haha.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cool! we are doing a GOT pool at my work. guessing who will be alive, dead, become a wight

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
is anyone doing a rewatch leading up to the premiere.

we were planning my friend's grad party and we decided to make it GOT theme and have it on the day of the finale...we are having a blast finding fun named GOT food and decos! My hubby is going to make her an iron throne!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that sounds fun! I haven’t been doing a full rewatch but I’ve been catching some episodes here and there. I’d forgotten how good the earlier seasons were as well. Plus the little dragons were so cute.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
We want pictures, Pamy. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
will do :-)