TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 21, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Be sure to watch tomorrow. From what I've read it should be pretty good.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I sure hope so. I hope it’s not enturpted again.
I like the story of Kevin /Ryan only because Jon Linstrom gets to show his acting skills.
But I’m ready for it to be over because I love Franco.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am with you, Firebird. That is exactly how I feel.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Today’s episode was awesome. 👍👍👍👍👍

I’m guessing the teen trip is not going to turn out well.
I’m predicting that Carly will lose the baby because of Ryan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally, someone figured a few things out, its about time.

Firebird, I think her being in the trunk of the car will proabably lead to that.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not to mention she got wacked on the head as Ryan was wiping blood off his tire iron. 😬

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ooh exciting!! Hope it all comes to an end Friday please

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuowMmmgjsf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ood5d3mcsk0h

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I can’t wait to see Ava’s reaction when she learns that she is literally sleeping with the enemy.
When it finally dawns on her that her now true love, went from her, murdered her daughter, then came to her bed, where she welcomed him.
That’s some deep stuff but she does kind of deserve it.
Don’t get me wrong I love the actress have watched her on other soaps, she is a great actress.
However Ava has it coming and I can’t wait for the fallout.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Firebird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Carly ends up in the same set where Sam gave birth, they should have changed that up a bit.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha Dipo! I came here to say the same exact thing about Sam and Carly being in same spot! LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And also, we are all waiting for the Ryan drama to unfold and we get Alexis having a fantasy dream.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol Mamie, she does have quite the imagination doesn’t she.

I found Fridays show a little or a lot a bit of a let down.

First their was the pregnant Carly in seeming the exact same place pregnant Sam was in. Both did the exact same thing.
I guess if you find yourself injured at the bottom of a icy frozen wall you try to climb it. No looking around seeing if there might be a different way.

Then there was the bridge, also familiar, isn’t that where the last dead not dead psycho threw some one over while holding hostages.

Maybe we should call
it Psycho Bridge and warn Canadians to stay away. 🤪

I’m just a little disappointed that after some amazing, very well acted scenes , we get these randomly rediculos overdone stories.
If I was an actor I’d be upset that I was doing the same ole , phone it in scenes, been there, done it myself as has every other actor on the show many times, when the characters of Ryan/Kevin. And most certainly Franco are showing us greatness in really selling the role the were given.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well Elizabeth is just a selfish Beotch!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Kudos to Maura West and Genie Francis today. I was in tears at the end when Ava reached the inevitable conclusion.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
The actors sure have uped their anty. They have given us some of the most brilliant performances ever.

Mamie I totally agree both Maura and Genie were awesome today.

The interaction between Alexis and Finn were great too, left me thinking Finn and Alexis are a much more compelling match than Finn with his current match.

These actors are trully showing why ther are much watch TV.

It makes it hard to watch the poor actors that get the whole Day of Dawn material to work with.

Lostfan I felt the same way. Having watched for so long I have a soft spot for Elizabeth but today she was a what you said. LOL

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I agree on all fronts too.

These are the Friday cliffhangers, Monday results that drew me into soaps in the first place. (School holiday as a young girl at my grandmothers..shooting at a nightclub on OLTL on a Friday and the rest is history - then GH lassoed me in with Anna having a Friday shootout at the fair back in the days of Lila’s lemonade)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Aren't you kind of old to be pregnant?".... I burst out laughing, so typical for a teen, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So the little teacher must be the "she" that Shiloh has the other gal looking for. She is not to good because she is really hiding in plain sight. I am surprised they have not run into each other in Port Charles. And...we can assume that Shiloh is the father of her deceased baby.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Mamie yes to all.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Now that Shiloh knows Willow is around I think he is going to be trouble for her. I am waiting for Sonny to find out about Shiloh. Does anyone think he knows who her father is.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
He knows, I think he has met Sonny.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
As soon as Christina shares a secret, she will be blackmailed by Shiloh with it than Christina will have to get that tattoo

Or maybe he’s digging for something about Sam

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think the secret she tells won't be about herself,it'll be about Sam or Alexis.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I have a suspicion that Willow will end up being Nina’ s real daughter.
I don’t think Kristina has any deep dark secrets and since Shilo is only interested in Sam the secret will most likely have to do with her.