TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Fix

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Fix users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 18, 2019Carlpsmom25 04-18-19  5:47 pm
Archive through May 08, 2019Babyjaxmom25 05-08-19  9:15 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I know, her having sex with him kinda grossed me out to. Whenever any “who done it” show is on you usually know who did it because they are the only actors you have ever seen or heard of. Still enjoying the show, waiting on it to play out.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
So, what will happen with Leo?
Did the ex really plant the jacket?
Did the scene with Wolf creep anyone else out? I mean, I cannot stand the character but still......
Only 2 episodes left so I hope they answer all of the questions.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, May 10, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Just saw The Fix has been cancelled for a second season. I thought it was just one season anyway, I hope they tell us who killed her before it ends.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Saturday, May 11, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I was kind of hoping for a season 2 even if not the same back story.
That makes me concerned for Manifest.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 11, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I already heard that Manifest was renewed. I guess there are enough of us watching it.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Saturday, May 11, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you!!!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
So, what did you all think of last night's episode? I was surprised at how many things were "resolved".
I was going to post earlier on, wondering if Jessica could have killed herself but stabbing to death made that unlikely. However, looks like part of my theory may have been true. lol Could it be the ADA's wife? Or, Sevy's son?
Since they wrapped up so much this week, I imagine next week will be neatly finished.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Jessica thought she was helping to put Sevy behind bars and Matthew or his wife were helping her. Then, it got a little out of control and she was killed. The ADA or wife would know how to stage the scene. Heck, it could be a bigger conspiracy! lol
At one time, I thought Wolf might be involved but then, last night, he said something to the effect of "you might really be innocent" to Sevy so that means he wasn't part of it. I almost liked Wolf last night. smh

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Still say Jessica and the ex wife were working together. Probably going to say she killed him in self defense. She could show all those tapes and of course we saw her taking lessons with a gun last night. She may have gotten cold feet or something. The ex wife was wanting to get all his money after his death. We saw someone deleting those videos last night, wonder who it was.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the ex-wife could have worked with her and then, reneged and killed her. If so, it was a brilliant plan until it backfired on her. Since they were not married, I wonder if Jessica wanted revenge for something. Maybe she was related to one of the previous victims?
I think you could be right. They are making the ADA wife so awful but it makes more sense for it to be the ex.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Or, it could be one of his kids too. Helping Jessica would cost them (or the ex) money. Whereas, framing Sevy and killing Jessica takes care of two birds with one stone. They don't have to pay her and they get access to his money.
So many possibilities.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching. Couldn’t see what the letter said. And then he went to the ex wife’s house. She said, you know everything don’t you. He says yes.????

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
The son did it...OMG

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
The son did it...OMG

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
ex wife now has the mansion, Mya went to her boyfriend and said Yes.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know if I could have been more wrong! lol
Enjoyed it. Would love another series like it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: