TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Shark Tank: Archive through April 06, 2018 users admin

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
CBS does not dominate me on Friday nights -- especially now without Shark Tank.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I still watch it on Fri night. I save my Sunday taped ep and watch it Fri :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dat's a good idea Pamy!!! Sunday is usually a slow night for me TV-wise because I only have Real Housewives or Shahs so I can record Shark Tank and watch after the Bravo show is over

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I remember a nurse on Shark Tank pitching her Tranquilo mat for babies. Vibrates and has sound like womb to sooth babies. Recently on Rachael Ray in her Human Lab segment, a viewer tried her baby on the Tranquilo mat. The mother said she'd hardly gotten any sleep since bringing the baby home. Tranquilo mat put the baby to sleep. Everyone in the house was happy!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I am addicted to the Simple Sugars facial scrubs with the emu oil. I use both the cucumber and green tea scrubs with emu oil.

I also use the almond body scrub with emu oil whenever my skin gets itchy.

I absolutely love this company!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching? The water throwing thing? Woa

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The second hour was a repeat.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Friday, December 01, 2017 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I tried the Third Wave water. It makes great coffee. I don't have a water softener tho.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I don't remember a deal like Robert did ever before. No wonder nothing comes up when you search "Rok Blok". I am interested.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the show, but when I google Rokblok, there are tons of results. It looks so cool.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I searched it as two words -- Rok Blok. Little to no results. He got a deal -- unlike any other.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is Rokblok the company that Robert bought from the guy? I was half-asleep last night when I was watching.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just googled it as 1 word and got results. It looks really cool. The price isn't bad either at $89. I'm going to research it more because I'm thinking of getting it for a Christmas present for my sister.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Lg, yes.

After searching, found it's not a totally new product. Back in the '70s, it was the Sound Wagon.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch Shark Tank Sunday night? I didn't understand what Damon was saying when he said he would be a "target" for that entrepreneur. Why would he be a "target" for her and not others?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I heard a little bit of the interaction and I thought what he was saying was, if there was a problem, they would go after his deep pockets, since they were by far the deepest.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess... but what's not to keep someone from going after his deep pockets on any other deal that he makes? That didn't make sense to me.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
What were they trying to get an investment for?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, it was to have dresses made by designers in Africa.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if it was apparel. Damon has a huge network of apparel manufacturing and distribution from his FUBU and other lines. I've noticed that, if it is a clothing line they are pitching, the entrepreneur usually wants to have Damon as the shark.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And that's what was confusing me because Damon would have been the "dream Shark" for this entrepreneur - so I didn't get the "target" comment.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
My guess is that he's always a target of course, but he was probably trying to protect the African designers more than anything. That was kind of what I took from it. He felt it was too much of a risk for them for him to be attached.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I posted about a possible Shark Tank scam over HERE If anyone is interested.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to make heads and tails out of the article (since it is kind of poorly written). The two women who appeared with the original product on Shark Tank are NOT scammers, but there are two women who are impersonating these women and the product? That's how I'm reading this article