TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through February 28, 2019 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you Babyjax! Much appreciated.

Fan3 - I agree. I don't really watch it any more, just listen while I'm doing other things, so I probably miss a lot. It's really just the same old thing week after week.

Struggling to survive
Trying to grow things
Fighting against other not nice survivors
Trying not to get bit by walkers
Good people inevitably die off

:-(

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree. It's time for this show to wrap it up. I was a little discouraged when I heard one of the show runners on Talking Dead say something about, "Oh, maybe we'll do that in Season 15." I hope they don't run that long. They should end it while they've still got some fans. Don't run it into the ground and keep going long after the fans have given up on it!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they are planning movies with Rick Grimes so I think they think we will all continue to watch. they will keep losing viewers no doubt but it still has a huge fan base. even the big time online complainers will still watch

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I am a huge fan and will watch till the end. I hate when they take away shows I like and then have to figure out what I will watch next. There isn’t anything! I watch less tv ever (probably is a good thing). Soon survivor, walking dead, big brother & amazing race will be gone. I would add fear the dead but it is still a young show. I like it but it wouldn’t have the same impact on me as the others if they took it away.

I am interested in this movie they are talking about with rick. I am curious about that group that has him.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well the previews to the season premiere of TWD is really creepy. Kinda like Hannibal 😬

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
do you have a link? when does it start back up?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I’m watching the marathon and they are showing a new preview and I think they said it starts February , I forgot the day.... I’ll google it

Btw the new preview is about the whispers

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I found the preview on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/Brns_xQHZIc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ixx2w6960tv0

Starts Sunday February 10th

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Gross! At least we now know they wash the faces and don't just put them on all bloody.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
coool!!! ty so much Kitt!!!!

2-10-19 is Villians day at Disneyland so I will miss the premiere! boooo but yah for a fun day at disney!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
that wasn't me, it was Lostfan! :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan. ooopsss!!! thank YOU so much!!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Official announcement but I guess technically a spoiler, so click at your own risk:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Dwight is moving to Fear The Walking Dead!

https://tvline.com/2019/01/03/the-walking-dead

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
New trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lCFTEFaPL0

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh this looks like it's going to be scary!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd kind of like a season with no real bad guys.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm confused... is tonight a new episode or an extended version of the season finale? It says Adaptation: Extended Episode.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
New episode S9E09 at 9pm ET called Adaptation. I guess it's just a long episode. The replay of the previous episode, S9E08, is on before it (starts 7.54pm) and has a bonus scene.

Norman Reedus is on Talking Dead afterwards at 10.14pm.

Then at 12.28pm, after the replay, Andrew Lincoln is on Norman Reedus' "Ride" biking show with Norman and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. They're in the UK.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thank you. I don't remember them ever putting "extended episode" on the titles before even if the show was longer, so it confused me.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Negan really surprised me. I think he really does have affection for the young ms. Grimes. All in all I was happy with this episode and it left me wanting to see the next one.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved this 1st ep! feel back on track

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The scenes with Judith and Negan were touching, although I really did think she was going to shoot him dead when he was climbing the fence! What she told him was sadly true--there is nothing for him out in the world. It was nice that he returned her compass that he 'borrowed'.

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
Oh my lord, when the lady just laid her baby down! And, the corn field scene was one of the best.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the last 2 eps were really good...it feels like the old show

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yah...I was shocked when she put the crying baby down and walked away! I"m surprised they let them keep the baby. I guess the mom knew the baby had a better chance with them than in their group.