TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 29, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Bones: Archive through March 29, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH NO! Max can't die!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wasn't expecting that :-(.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was a good episode for the most part but the writing on this series is so uneven. That was a sad and dark episode. His death at this point in the series seems almost exploitive.

I'm glad they finally are showing Bones having some more emotional growth this season. It was like she would learn something important about relating to people and then forget it by the next episode.

I was also surprised that they teased us for a while with the possibility of Jack regaining the ability to walk. I'm glad that it seems they've rejected that because it would be unrealistic and unfair to people who are actually in that situation but we'll see.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I hope this is going where I think it is going, it would be a nice finale ending if Zach could come back home!

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
This was so long ago...did they ever catch Gormagon (sp)?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Citizan Crane, hahahahaha.

Lyn, I think they did, Zach helped them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spring Break on bathsalts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dr Mayer.....Bette White....LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, them talking about this movie is hysterical. It's like watching the conceptual meeting for Sharknado, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They really are setting up for the show to end.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was quite a fun episode. I laughed seeing the actor from "Married With Children" playing himself.

They do seem to be wrapping things up.

Going way back, my DD and I were looking around for something to watch the other day and we decided to watch the second episode of Bones from the first season. It was fun seeing their interaction when they were just getting to know each other. It was a good episode.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Cam and Aristu (sp?) got married! I think I must have forgotten when they got engaged.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think I must not pay enough attention, I don't remember who Kovak is? When was he after them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Zach will be getting out!

But this bouncing back and forth is making me crazy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Series finale tonight.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Happy. Sad. Disappointment. Thankful. I felt all three last night as I watched the finale of Bones. Happy: All the wonderful stories tied up. Hodgins is finally the undisputed King of the Lab.
Happy: All the interns working together, doing what Bones taught them because she couldn't.
Happy: No one important died.
Sad: It's the finale.
Sad: When they showed the pictures of Bones Dad, Nigel and Sweets.
Disappointment: They didn't hang Kovac, but he did blow up!
Disappointment: It's the finale.
Thankful: For Netflix and reruns!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have to say that by the end of last season I was pretty much ready for this series to be over. Fortunately (or unfortunately) the last few episodes have left me wishing for more. They seemed to get their game back so to speak at the end. I particularly liked the way they tied up the stories but left it open enough that fans can imagine what the future holds for these characters. Nice finish.

Oh and as I've mentioned before (and elsewhere) I've always enjoyed everyone's commentary in this thread. I find your on the spot, play by play comments very enjoyable, Dipo. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Jimmer, my cats just don't understand or talk back....I taped it because I didn't want it to end last night. Should be watching it soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have to say that really was one impressive explosion.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Femur, Scapula, Ulna, Mandible...it cracks me up that I know what these are. And I even use phalanges in my world when I can, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I'm a known Paranoid conspiracy theorist....LMAO. I knew the cloud wasn't safe!

Love Angela's version of the black box!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I remember you teaching me how to chirp.....tweet.

So weird how she remembers so many things but not how to do the work.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We're way better than Mulder and Scully....I don't know what that means.

Such a typical and normal convo!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, she remembered!