TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: Archive through February 22, 2019 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Can we just get rid of Mia and this whole family storyline?

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I recently saw a long interview with Eric Braeden, and he more or less said the same thing in response to a viewer's question. He said that Mal Young had a lot to do with negative stuff and things were now going to turn around as his storylines were running out and we should be seeing new things soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who is Mal Young? Did he take over the writing staff or something?

I actually liked having Victor gone, LOL, I enjoyed the show a lot more without him. He needs to retire from work and travel with Nikki.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So I have read that they are recasting Adam. Is it Adam screwing with the Newmans?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And that was a rather poor memorial for Kristoff, in my opinion.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Mal Young was head writer and executive producer who is now gone. Two new guys are in those spots now and are loved by the Y&R family. Everyone is looking for a much better future. Some are even hoping that some outcast crew will now return eg. Paul Williams and Ashley Abbott, Lily Ashby, and that the Rosales family will slink out of town. Erik Braeden also mentioned it was Mal Young who was responsible for him losing his executive office space in Newman towers. Now we only see action happening in Victoria's office. Tempers were so hot that Eric took a really, really long time to come back from his usual holiday in the fall.

The real "memorial" for Neil/Kristoff will begin in April.
https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2019/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-neil-winters-final-goodbye-story-revealed-yr-pays-tribute-to-kristoff-st-john/

https://people.com/tv/the-young-and-the-restless-storyline-kristoff-st-john-neil-winters/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow
_twitter_peoplemag&utm_medium=social

Val

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Thanks for those links Val - I'm glad they're planning a proper sendoff/ending for Neil/Kristoff.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the 02/11/19 episode - why is Nicki telling this version of the JT story, instead of the truth? I'm just don't get why all the lying????

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I said, why is she lying? But they explained she's trying to leave the rest of the women out of it.

Btw, anybody else see the All My Children mini-reunion on Strahan and Sara(formerly GMA Day) on Monday?

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl,
you're right, I do believe that is what Nikki is doing, just like the other three are having a fit thinking their turn is coming. I did see Strahan and Sara on Monday. Fabulous. For some reason I thought Walt (Jackson) would look a lot more weathered, but damn, he's still fine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, guess they are going for speed solutions.... Sharon tells Ray she loves him after he says he loves her and leaves his awful wife on Valentines day.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I could see Lola walking in on Summer and Kyle coming a mile away.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Absolutely.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am annoyed they are going to bring Victor back, I was so enjoying the show without him. But I can really support getting rid of Ray's wife, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ANd I wonder if JT is going to pop up now that the girls are in jail.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
good news guys and gals, Paul Williams is coming back to the police station:

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2019/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-doug-davidson-back-as-paul-williams-eric-braeden-shares-yr-return-news-with-fans/

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Are we supposed to forget that Genoa City is in Wisconsin, in February, and backyard pools shouldn't still have water in them in winter? Is there ANY way a pool would still be open at this time of year in that location? Even with heaters, etc?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well you know those rich folks, they just heat the pool and the outside so that they can swim all year round, hahahahahaha.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Hahaa....I can see a hot tub perhaps, but not an in-ground pool. Boy, suspension of belief is a true factor in soaps but sometimes it's just too much.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
the Nikki show was kinda boring, but it was a little neat to see everyone so young

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I'm watching it now (Nikki's retrospective) and just have write down, for posterity's sake, Nikki's full name:
Nikki Reed Foster Bancroft Newman Abbott Landers Newman Chow Sharpe Abbott Newman. LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
That is a mouthful! I don't know if I remember all of those marriages.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I couldn't figure out why we even had that show, I watched a murder show instead.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I couldn't understand why they were trying to make Mia look guilty for pushing Lola into the pool. Now I understand. Lola was wearing Abby's coat, so Mia thought she was Abby and thought she was pushing Abby into the pool. Still stupid.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Melody Thomas Scott was on The Talk recently saying it was her 40th anniversary that very day of her retrospective. I think she signed on for a 3yr contract!