TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through February 09, 2019 users admin

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
What a great mid season finale, especially with Miranda back in charge. She realized that her stress was Ben, not the job.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Other than the fact that the NW does not really get wind storms like that, I enjoyed the episode as well. Maggie got put in her place with Avery by Meredith. It's all about perspective. Although, I don't think that Maggie should have told Avery about his mom.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Wiki actually says they do...but then again I don't live in the Pacific Northwest so I haven't a clue...but it made for a really good episode.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Northwest_windstorm

I'm just not a fan of Meredith and Deluca. To me he would be a step backward...kind of into the male version of herself as a younger doctor. I'm not sure that the ortho guy is a better choice but at least he's fresh meat...and seems to be more than just a pretty face.

Maggie needed to get put in her place. She is really all about herself and her needs.

Glad that Teddy finally fessed up to Owen. Should be interesting to see what happens on that elevator after the lights come back on!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
We get wind storms, but not to that intensity.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So do you ever follow a rabbit trail and then find yourself full of really rather useless information about something...that just happened to me with this wind gust thing...LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maggie never respects boundaries, so she was obviously going to spill the beans.

Maggie is always oblivious to anyone else's feelings.

Well how convenient that Amelia might move out to be a foster mom so Teddy can take Owen.

I could handle her being taken out, with the baby left with Owen.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just watched my recording, was it just a cliffhanger ending? I wasn't sure if it was a crossover episode and I should have watched the Station 19 episode that followed after.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 19, 2018 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It was a cliffhanger ending. I watched Station 19 and aside from a brief bit with Ben and Miranda there was no crossover.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 19, 2018 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 19, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Station 19 was also a cliffhanger so, the wind story continues for both shows.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 19, 2018 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With Ben on Station 19, there is always a bit of crossover. The actual scene of him coming home to board up Windows was the same on each show.

I like Station 19 anyway, so it is on my schedule.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 19, 2018 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I am really invested in the cliffhanger on Station 19...kind of more so than the one on Grey's.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 19, 2018 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one still watching Grey's? Last night's episode was gut-wrenching...between Katherine's surgery and Thatcher and Meredith's conversation...my heart broke. Great acting for all involved.

Not invested in "who is going to date Meredith" - with they would bring in a more mature man for her instead of boy toys.

I guess Station 19 hasn't started back yet?

Well, I just answered my own question. It returns March 7. An interesting thing is that Jo Beth Williams (Big Chill, Poltergeist) will be returning. She also played Addison Montgomery's mother on Private Practice. Will she return as her former character Bizzy (who I think might have left Addison's father for a woman but I don't quite remember the storyline).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I watch! Stellar episode.

I liked Amelia's speech at AA after Katherine's surgery.

And everyone dancing to Diana Ross before the surgery.

I don't mind Meredith having some fun.

Glad she went to be with her father as he died..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't mind Meredith having fun either - but as long as it is fun and not considered a serious relationship. Neither Link nor DeLuca hold a candle to Derek! I thought DeLuca had it in the bad with his Italian speech but then Link was adorable playing with the kids...if only they were one guy!

The dancing was fantastic, and brought me to mind of Debbie Allen's original career as a dancer and a choreographer. Watching Avery fall apart as he thought about losing his mom was compelling, while Richard was a solid, steady rock.

I read a review and it pointed out that the whole episode was really about families and how complex the relationships can be, and how sometimes what you think is the truth is necessarily the truth.

This was undoubtedly Amelia's best scene. I like her so much better now than I ever have as a character. She seems to have really matured and grown into herself.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Debbie Allen just glowed. Also liked Amelia and the other brain doctor .. he wasn’t quite so much of a jerk either.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I was afraid that Katherine was going to die because she had so much screen time.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Grey’s is back!!!
Cried 4 separate time tonight.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
While I missed most of the show, I’m glad she finally kissed DeLuca.... he’s pretty hunky. 😊

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
DeLuca is definitely the better choice.
Loved that Ben and Amanda got back together because they both said that I was wrong.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm not a DeLuca fan... he seems to only be interested in the chase. Maggie, Jo... now Meredith.

I'd like to see Meredith with someone more mature and confidant.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure this show has a more mature and confident doctor. :-)

I think Meredith should be with the new doctor whose name I don't remember but is great at a kid's birthday party. She's always way too serious and he's fun, which is just what she needs.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I prefer that doc too, Sanfran.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As do I.

I cried several times, too.

Happy for Ben and Bailey.