TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through January 11, 2019 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 28, 2018 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm glad we figured out earlier when Hope conceived. Her water just broke today, so it's exactly 7 calendar months and 3 weeks since she conceived last May 7.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 28, 2018 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's pretty good timing for them then, as they said she had a few weeks to go. In the past they have annoyed me immensely with their time warping shenanigans (like when Steffy said she'd been with Liam months and it had been about two weeks of screen time).

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's a rerun today from back when everyone was in Australia.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info. My dvr isn't going to record it, so I was hoping that wasn't a mistake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, thank you. I didn't realize everything was all off today until I went to see Y&R and got a football game.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My guide says there isn't a new ep until Wednesday. So I guess there's another rerun for tomorrow.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cathie, I believe you are correct. Haven't seen the show in multiple days, LOL, but I just got a little flash on the computer that says ....
Adoption battles begin.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The blonde young woman that Dr Buckingham said "you know it wasn't your fault, right?" to... do we know who she is?

If it wasn't something I missed, did she just have the stillborn that the doc is going to pretend is Hope's??

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Wow, the description for tomorrow in my cable guide sounds very serious!

I am worried.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today mine says "Reese feels pressure after receiving a threatening message about Zoe. Liam flies through the night in the Spencer copper trying to get to Hope."

Tomorrow it says "An event sends shockwaves throughout the lives of the Forresters, Spencers, Avants, Spectras and Logans."

That last one is pretty much everyone. If the helicopter crashes it doesn't affect the Avants, so that's out. If something happens to Zoe it doesn't really affect the other families. So does it have to be Hope's baby?

Not sure the Spectras make sense any way, unless they just mean that Sally is affected via Wyatt.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
In my mind, losing Liam is the only thing (right now) that would impact everyone.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh wait. Kitt, now you got me thinking of another possibility.

What if: Reese's debt collector threatens Zoe, so Reese (in a panic for funds) tells Hope she lost her baby, so he can sell her?

That would affect Logans, Forresters (by marriage), Avants (Zoe's bf), Spensers, and Sally (b/c Wyatt is the baby's uncle).

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I honestly don't know.

The above baby scenario seems too far-fetched.

I guess we're either going to lose the baby, Liam...or Hope.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that's pretty much Cathie's theory. It's looking more and more likely.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 04, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is a pretty sick storyline. No one wants to see that.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, January 04, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think the patient that was in the clinic when Hope arrived lost her baby and this is the baby that was shown to Liam and Hope. If it was hers, Reese told her on her way out “it wasn’t your fault”, which would fit. The only thing that does not fit to me is that she was alone and leaving the clinic in really good condition for just having lost a baby. Anyway, if this all pans out Reese really is a scumbag, especially when it comes time to sell the baby to Taylor for Steffy. I wonder if Taylor will know whose baby it is? Sadly, I think she would take joy in knowing Steffy has Hope’s baby.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Okay, now I am obsessing with how this will all get resolved. Neither Hope or Liam saw Beth to be able to remember anything distinctive about her so I think there will have to be an “accidental” discovery that she is related to them. All I can come up with is a few weeks/months after Steffy adopts Beth, Beth will become ill or be in an accident and need blood or bone marrow of a rare type. Of course Steffy won’t be a match and the whole cast will pitch in to be tested to be a donor. Either Liam, Hope, or BOTH will be so close a match that the doctors will say wow, it’s amazing ypu aren’t related...followed by twists and turns to reveal Beth’s identity.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Dr Buckingham gets investigated for what he claims are two still borns born that night and it comes out (presumably the other lady wants to bury her baby too, and where's the body?).

Either that or they're going to drag it out for months, having Liam inevitably going back to Steffy just before it's all resolved.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Could be, Kitt, and of course Liam would reunite with Steffy just long enough for her to get pregnant again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They mentioned a birthmark on her left leg!

Oh hang on.... I got excited for a moment, the birthmark was on the dead baby, so that won't help them identify the living one later.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I had the same reaction, Kitt, lol.

Oh, but they usually slip something like that in for a reason. Maybe the other patient will remember that same birthmark on her baby.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I watch, but depend on you all to keep up on things, but this is brutal, and if they have Liam and steffi together again, What the heck ...
so twisted..
thanks you guys.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well Doc Buckingham says he's now got the $200K the bad guy wanted from him!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
And now we have the presentation of a baby to Taylor. No explanation yet, will he tell her the truth?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought he was going to have some long story about a fake private adoption that he'd set up, but it looks like he's just going to tell her who the baby is!

Even if Taylor goes along with it, is Steffy really going to accept a newborn when her current baby's daddy has just lost his?!