TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: A Million Little Things: Archive through February 11, 2019 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
There has also been a phone call of him calling someone and her telling him to stop calling.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
John and Ashley weren't having an affair? I thought we saw a clip of them kissing?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She kissed him but then he told her that he didn't see them together that way. So it never happened other than that one kiss.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that info. Guess I need to listen more and not just watch. LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I felt sorry for Ashley.

John said, "Here I want to show you my private apartment". I would have thought that it was to be a 'love nest'.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was a strange situation and they had an interesting relationship. In some ways they were closer than many married couples and although Jon made it clear that he didn’t want to have an affair, in some ways he was closer to her than he was to his wife.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well Ashley knew more and cared more than Delilah did but he spent more time with Ashley than with his family.

Jon was deep into things that put his family in jeopardy and apparently his reason for jumping is yet to be revealed.

Ashley failed to give into info meant for Delilah to Delilah.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Ashley failed to give into meant for Delilah to Delilah."

Seamonkey, did you mean:

Ashley failed to give into [what was] meant for Delilah to Delilah. ?

Didn't Ashley give Delilah the envelope Jon left for Delilah a few episodes into the series? I remember several episodes earlier Ashley gave Delilah an envelope and she (Delilah) was angry that it took her so long to hand it over. I don't remember if it was a suicide note or if it had to do with the information about how their finances were going under.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
she had it out to give to Delilah, but then put it back, looks like she will give it to her in the near future.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Info.. As in The envelope or folder with Delilah's name on it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
SFJF, they showed us Ashley giving Delilah the envelope with her name on it (was also in a preview), but then Ashley imagined how Delilah would react to it and chickened out. She put it back in her bag. Ashley still has the envelope addressed to D.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"but then Ashley imagined how Delilah would react to it and chickened out"

Oh....I remember a scene of Ashley giving Delilah an envelope and Delilah getting upset. Was that scene just what was going in Ashley's imagination but not in the series's "real life"?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it was in her head. Confusing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes.. The woman I had thought was Barbara Morgan case not. Maybe next week.

I thought Ashley was going to go to Barcelona, then I thought she would jump..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I thought Delilah didn't sell.. But she did.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm so confused. Maybe that painting of the view from the apartment is worth some money? I'm just wishing . . .

And who learns to parallel park on their first driving lesson? Usually you just drive around an empty parking lot and learn to stop and start.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And who learns to parallel park between other people's vehicles?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL they’re living on the edge with parallel parking.

I feel bad for Ashley. It seems to me that she’s done her best in very difficult circumstances and they are either angry with her or treat her like dirt.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jimmer. It's not her fault.

I never even had to learn to parallel park until I was an adult. Didn't have to know it to get my license. The joys of living in suburbia.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My driver training was during summer school between my sophomore and junior year. Only problem being, I wouldn't be 15.5 until October 2, so I couldn't legally practice before the training.

My mom took me to the parking lot where my dad worked, in a weekend, where there was lots open space to just drive around, back up..

But the driver training cars were standard transmission!

We practiced parallel parking using cones.

And for the driving test, they used cones at the DMV, not putting random cars on the street in jeopardy.

It was a nice interaction between Mollie and Sophie.

Ashley may have meant well, but that envelope was addressed to Delilah and it was sealed.

But Jon was the one who put them in financial jeopardy and apparently didn't consider his wife to be a partner for that important part of a marriage and family.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
We will have to wait to find out Jon's big secret for why he was never happy.

I bet he accidentally killed somebody.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, February 02, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Never going to be my favorite show because it is too manipulative by making dramatic changes - you think they are having an affair - HaHa no they are not. You think this person is evil. Haha No they are not. You think this person is great, Ha Ha no they are not. .....
I can enjoy this show, but I am never going to love it. I get annoyed when too much manipulation in a show, I know they all manipulate us, but it is the constant change/flipflop that gets to me.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They do 'swing' the changes a lot.

I think Jon's secret is a child with Barbara Morgan, probably when he was living in that apartment. Maybe she grew up across the way from him.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
I'm kinda done with this show. So many secrets, so much deception. A Million Little Things should be A Million Little Lies. I just can't. And their suppose to be close friends??

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the secret couple soon to be secret parents with needy clueless Gary trying to hook them up with others.