TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through June 24, 2018 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a pretty amazing twist!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
As soon as the dragon was hit, I thought he might be risen and become part of the white walker army. The dead bear zombie foreshadowed it and I figured there was reason why they showed us that animals could be resurrected, too. During the bear scene it hadn't occurred to me that Daenerys would show up with her kids. I was relieved when the dragon sank into the water, and I thought maybe it couldn't be resurrected since it was killed with the white walker king's special ice spear (I don't know why I thought that because logically it should work!) Anyhow, as soon as I saw them dragging the dragon out, I knew that white walker king would touch him and his dragon eye would turn blue....just like he did with a wilding baby a few seasons back.

Now I'm wondering if it will breathe fire like his siblings or will he have breath that can freeze people? LOL

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I just want to smack George upside the head for killing one of those dragons!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, I freaking HATE it when they go behind the Wall!!!

I wonder which dragon that was that got turned into a Walkerdragon. I was so sad for Daenerys. I have a very bad feeling about all of this.

And Arya just totally creeps me out.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, it was the dragon named after her brother Visery's(sp is wrong), the brother who was awful to her.

yeah, I don't like what they are doing with Arya and Sansa!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Denecee, did they say which dragon it was or are you just really good at telling them apart? I think I was more upset than Dany was about that poor dragon. I was screaming, "Nooooooo!!!" at my TV.

It's going to break her heart when she sees what they've turned her baby into.

If Viserys is able to fly over and turn people into walkers just by blowing on them (ice now, rather than fire), Westeros is doomed!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think that fans are generally assuming that the walker dragon is Viserion simply because they like Rhaegar better than Viserys.

Very sad about the dragon and it seems to blow up the three dragon rider theory.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I guess Viserys is the dragon that killed the child some seasons back then?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://tvline.com/2017/08/22/game-of-thrones-carpool-karaoke-video-maisie-williiams-sophie-turner-ned-stark/

Funny clip of Arya and Sansa ( the actresses) doing carpool karaoke . Sort of.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, that was so funny and adorable. They are too cute together!

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
haha, yep I am the dragon expert! lol, no I read it in a synopsis of the latest show(can't remember where) but it does make sense.

I just can't wait until George finishes the books!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I saw this on Page Six today...I was surprised, but I can understand his reasoning...

---

George R.R. Martin doesn’t watch ‘Game of Thrones'

"The guy who created the world of Westeros could be one of the only people not watching HBO’s “Game of Thrones.”

George R.R. Martin, the author of the famed “A Song of Ice and Fire" series, revealed in a recent Metro interview that he doesn’t watch the show based off his novels. He said between writing and touring, he doesn’t have the time.

Martin, 68, has been working on the sixth installment of his series for over five years now and the popular TV series has surpassed the plot of the fifth book."

<snip>

Continued at the link:

http://pagesix.com/2017/08/23/george-r-r-martin-doesnt-watch-game-of-thrones/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
From his twitter. He does enjoy hats.

GeorgeRRMartin

https://twitter.com/GRRMspeaking

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now that was two of the hottest bodies coming together tonight!

I am pretty sure most of the Night's Watch is dead. The way that wall came down would crush anything below. And I noticed the dead dragon was shooting white flames. White flames are much hotter than orange and red flames.

And I loved the scene where Sansa called for Arya to the court room! I have been waiting for that since season 1.

So much tonight. My mind is spinning. I can't believe we have another year to wait.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I have read most of what happens but I am holding off watching it. I just don't want it to be over for year !!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 28, 2017 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Great finish to the season. So much to absorb. Can't believe we've got to wait another year now.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, August 28, 2017 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
That was some season finale! Kit's buns were smoking hot! So says a woman of a "certain age." Dang I don't want to wait to see what is to come.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Great finale! Loved the turn around on Lord Baelish, aka Littlefinger, and the way it was set up between the sisters. Understand it's a story and acting but Sansa and Arya are intensely cold. Kind of a "yuck" moment when it came out that Daenarys is Jon Snow's aunt. So many lose ends for next season. Love it.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
AWESOME!!! I binged episode 2-6 yesterday and I just finished episode 7.

- Mind blown about the Walkerdragon (It didn't register with me that the flames were white. Nice catch, Naja)
- LOVED the demise of Littlefinger
- Dany and Jon hit the sheets. Yay!

So many great moments this season!! Is it a full year we have to wait? Why do I have it in my head that the final season starts in January?

Mack

07-22-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Mrs Mack read an article somewhere, could have been on line or in People, that the producers are struggling to get the final season written, planned, filmed, and edited. Because it's basically going to center around a battle in the winter they are filming during the real winter and that creates its own set of challenges. The article went on to say that it could be even 2019 if all the pieces don't fall in line.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Mack (and Mrs Mack). Darn! Sure hope it wont be 2019.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Naja, that wasn't The Wall where Jon was stationed. That was Eastwatch, where some of the men had been sent to keep an eye on things. That was terrifying.

Loved what they did to Littlefinger! He thought he was controlling everyone, but Sansa and Arya were onto him and he got what he deserved. He was just creepy!

I love that Bran can see everything and can tell what's the truth and what's a lie!

I've seen Jon & Dani coming together for a while now, but have actually been dreading it because of the close family relation. I was cringing when they showed them in bed together. Ewwwww! But I guess if Cersei and Jamie can do it, so can they. The Egyptian rulers used to marry their siblings. Keeps the blood "pure."

Can't believe we have to wait another whole year!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie got married today!

(That's Jon and Ygritte)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 24, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is amazing. What fun news. Her character’s death was the one that bothered me the most in the series.