TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 09, 2019 users admin

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I just watched the series premiere of "Sally4Ever" on HBO. I can't remember the last time I laughed that energetically. It's a cast of unknowns (to U.S. audiences), but the cast is so good (and HILARIOUS) that it not having a star does not hurt the show AT ALL. A couple of scenes brought tears - I was laughing that hard. It's always nice to get a hearty belly laugh; this show has plenty of them. Sunday nights at 10:30 ET.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the Amazon original series "Good Girls Revolt" very much. This article is already a year old. I hope there is still a possibility of the series coming back for a season 2 or more.

Link

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO... I have forgotten how entertaining "My Best Friends Wedding" is; having a wonderful time watching it. I just love all the songs that are in it. I was flipping through the channels and managed to find it just before they sang "Say a little Prayer" one of my favorite parts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I forgot about that giant cellphone that somehow fit into her little tiny handbag.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I liked Nick Cannons show, “ Unmasked”. Celebrities dress up in costumes disguised and sing and you have to guess who they are. I could do without the celebrity panel though.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, we are talking about it here

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/156/3967246.html&lm=1546696747

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Didn't see a Golden Globe Awards thread...

Anyhow, the special about the arrivals of the stars on the red carpet was pretty boring...apparently everyone opted out of tuxedos and red carpet gowns and wore football uniforms instead!

Maybe it was different on the east coats, but that's what we got in SF.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Sanfranjoshfan, did you miss Lady Gaga's dress and Billy Porter's fabulous outfit?

I really liked Kaley Cuoco's and Nicole Kidmans as well, saw several I liked, but then I was watching the Eonline version because I liked the hosts better than what was on TV, LOL.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Nope, didn't see it....I recorded it but when I started watching, it was just a football game (Hence, my joke above :-)) that ended just as the actual GG Awards started.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhh, I did wonder after I thought about it for a minute if you meant you were watching Fooball, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
According to an article I just read, any programs that were supposed to be on while the president speaks tonight will be totally bumped off the schedule to air another day. There won't be any shifting of the schedule to start the shows later.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well since it will not fill a full hour, probably half hour at the most. Isn't that over kill or will they just start in the middle?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Annoying. Very annoying.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The Dems have asked for equal time, so that will lengthen the disruption, easily making it an hour?

And we know Trump will run on and on and on.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Plus, the networks could have their national news teams do commentaries or a round table to finish things off at an even time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Guess I will be watching Bravo, HGTV, and Discovery ID.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
If you can't control the people on tv, you take over the tv. It's called the start of a dictatorship. Nothing to worry about folks. There's always soap operas on somewhere.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I updated my cable TV schedule and CBS and PBS only have 8:00 to 8:30 (central time) blocked out for the president.

Fox only 8 minutes blocked out. 8:00 to 8:08.

NBC has 20 minutes 8:00 to 8:20.

And ABC doesn't have it in the schedule yet.

How weird are those times?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't forget Lindsay Lohan's show starts tonight, probably better than the speech, hahahahahahahaha.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Found this:

UPDATE (12:11 pm): Fox says it still plans to air its schedule in full, while CBS is bumping its fresh episodes of FBI and NCIS: New Orleans to next week (NCIS proper remains unaffected).

UPDATE (2:25 pm): NBC will now air an Ellen’s Game of Games rerun at 9 pm and join it in progress after the news event. New Amsterdam will air as planned, at 10 pm.

UPDATE (2:58 pm): ABC plans to air its line-up (black-ish, Splitting Up Together and The Rookie) in its entirety following the Democratic response.

Seems like if you are in Eastern or Central and you watch anything on ABC you should probably add a buffer to any recordings.

https://tvline.com/2019/01/08/president-trump-border-crisis-speech-democratic-response/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much, I have been totally confused all day... so many commercials about new shows tonight and then not sure if any of them will air.

And excellent, I was looking forward to New Amsterdam.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
did we know that FOX was going to do rent live in the end of January?

here is the cast: Vanessa Hudgens (Grease: Live" as Maureen, recording artist Tinashe as Mimi, singer/songwriter and 2017 Dancing with the Stars winner Jordan Fisher as Mark, R&B star Mario as Benjamin, Brennin Hunt ("Nashville") as Roger, Valentina (“RuPaul’s Drag Race”) as Angel, Kiersey Clemons ("Hearts Beat Loud") as Joanne, and Emmy nominee and Tony Award winner Brandon Victor Dixon (“Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert”) as Tom.

did I find it in a tv schedule, NO I was looking at a tickets site.
http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/RENT_Live

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That could be awesome!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes! Sunday the 27th per my calendar.