TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: A Million Little Things: Archive through January 26, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Million_Little_Things

Gary had breast cancer. Maggie has cancer that gives her three months if she doesn't have more chemo.

If her platelets are low or damaged, she would bruise easily.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I didn’t realize platelets could drop if it wasn’t a blood cancer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chemotherapy attacks the cancer, within your body and the side effects are collateral damage.

Some treatments can cause another type of cancer.

Often you have to get bloodwork done prior to each treatment, to make sure various levels are high enough.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sea.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting .. Gary sleeps with the assistant, then ignores Maggie, (he really is like an egocentric child.. The friend's suicide is seen as about Gary, the other friends cannot move on a little, for Gary.

Maggie must resume treatment, for Gary. The friends must choose between Maggie and Gary...

Maggie returns to treatment but Gary is too butt hurt to even answer her call.

And whatever disaster Ashley was secretive will come out next episode with the pregnant widow being served papers...

And the couple with the child flip scripts so the dad who was there for the kid (and knows the widow is really pregnant with his child) chooses to go on tour, while the ambitious wife is offered the partnership she has long coveted, and chooses her child by demanding certain time away from work, thus losing the opportunity.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh and in all of a big city, Mollie's chemo is in the same facility, same chair, same nurse, as was Gary's. Highly unlikely.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Her name is Maggie.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did Gary's cancer come back?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oops.. Maggie!

Dogdoc, no but we got treated to a fkashback. The guy who jumped off the building was instrumental in keeping Gary focussed on his treatment, and now Gary feels betrayed.

He gave Gary a picture of people rising on the Charles River near Harvard and promised when Gary was done with treatment they would go out rowing.

In the current day, Gary remembers the friend, who went with him to every chemo appointment, actually told Gary he would probably outlive him. Gary now worries that he missed a clue.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought that early in the show Gary lifted up his shirt. There was a scar on his chest and tissue around it looked inflamed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I thought he was just seeing the scar and remembering the date as a year out of treatment, which he then mentioned to Ashley.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I guess we will have to wait and see.

I thought that was why he wasn't happy about his party.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, the reason he wasn't happy about his party was because his friend who stood by him during his treatment and went to every appointment with him, was not there to celebrate. He's still angry at John for taking his own life. Totally normal reaction to suicide. Part of the grieving process.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, December 09, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ok Thank you Sea and Babyjaxmom

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well that was quite an episode.

And yes, Maggie does have breast cancer.

But the rest.....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/recaps/a-million-little-things-fall-finale-ep-teases-well-say-goodbye-to-one-member-of-abc-dramas-ensemble/ar-BBQT1PV

Spoilerish..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
This show is back on. I like it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoy this show as well. So John wasn’t having an affair and knew about his wife and friend being in an affair but didn’t appear angry about it. Interesting.

That was a sad episode. I hate seeing him jump. It’s incredibly sad.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was sad. Jon seemed to be a mess and in too deep. The Barbara Morgan character may explain things, or make them murkier.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for the Barbara Morgan character. She's played by Constance Zimmer from Unreal.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Who is Barbara Morgan. I assume this has been in official network previews/releases so is not a spoiler?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I was wondering the same thing, Jimmer. Then I remembered that John had left an envelope with her name on it.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Come to think of it, I think I saw her name on some other document in that episode...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The name has come up in previews and the document.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sanfran and Sea. I missed that detail when watching the show.