TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Surviving R Kelly

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Surviving R Kelly users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 14, 2019Sunnyday25 01-14-19  4:44 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All credit to autocorrect.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oops, I thought Breaking the Silence was about RKelly but it was about the ME Too movement.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well they kind of relate, though R Kelly seems like a one man Scientology set up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Promo on the news "Agents Raid R Kelly's Recording Studio".

Hmm

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Building Inspectors and Code Enforcement.. For housing people, other violations and back rent. In Chicago, I think.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 18, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News Verified account @NBCNews
4h4 hours ago
More
Former manager for R. Kelly arrested in Georgia for allegedly making terroristic threats.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 18, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News Verified account @NBCNews
18m18 minutes ago
More
Former intern alleges R. Kelly abused her starting when she was 16 years old. https://nbcnews.to/2ATyo9f

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 18, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. It's amazing how much a rich and powerful person can get away with. I'm glad to see people finally standing up against this scumbag.

I see that Amazon is still selling his music. I was going to send them a note to ask them to remove his music from their site, but they make it so hard to contact them. Did you have any success with contacting them, Sea?

I feel so sad for the families who have been separated from their children, but I'm also angry at all he's been able to get away with. And to see so many of his fans turning a blind eye to his behavior absolutely sickens me. Ugh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 18, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sony has ceased working with him, I saw on twitter, forgot to bring that over.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Friday, January 18, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Tonight on Dateline discussing R.Kelly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 18, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't.. But I should.

I will be watching Dateline.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 18, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It also sickens me that he used the alleged sexual abuse from his childhood to bond with young girls over their abuse, which probably makes them feel safe, then he manipulates and controls them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
https://www.eonline.com/news/1006545/r-kelly-and-sony-agree-to-part-ways-amid-allegations

Kearie

07-21-2005

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Kelly indicted on 10, felony 2, crimes today.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 22, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
About time!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I pray he doesn't come up with bail money. I fear he may flee the country. He deserves life in solitary if the allegations are true, which I firmly believe.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow the series is being shown again followed by Jada Pinket-Smith doing a follow up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yesterday I was in Palm Desert, on a sunny day, at a wildlife sanctuary, walking through exhibits and one of the animals, a medium sized cat, was peeing.

This young girl laughed and said "he is peeing on me like R Kelly on MTV".

No one around me, including her lovely latino family, picked up on it, though she repeated it.

I had tears in my eyes and our guide noticed. I quietly told her and mentioned the R Kelly peeing reference and she got it.

I just hope the young women currently sequestered from their own families, will be able to shed the cult like attraction and/or the feelings of shame and worthlessness in time.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Sounds like the 2 women still with him are still defending him, they will be on CBS tonight defending him amidst the new allegations. So sad.

Poor girl, she doesn't understand that this isn't a laughing matter. I hope someone talks to her so she understands.

I'm glad he's still in custody for the time, I hope he stays until his next hearing.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
While I have never been impressed with Gayle King she deserves props for not lobbing soft ball questions to RKelly. She was also remarkable in maintaining her composure. It is amazing the people on FB who still defend him and feel that has has the $$ to bail himself out of his financial woes.
Two words to describe the girlfriends....Stockholm syndrome......

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With those two young women, who were teens and underage when he started grooming them, it is a cult like relationship. Yes, like Stockholm syndrome.

What I saw it Gayle's interview, good job!!

E basically spent money that should have gone to support his children, on hired thugs and attorneys to threaten and pay off those who could have busted him long ago.

Fans.. Just like with Michael Jackson..whose accusers are getting death threats.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
What is it with the death threats. Is it because people can hide behind a fake name, does that make them feel safe. Does it make them feel like a big person to threaten someone with death? I just don't get it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, exactly that.

I read an article this week by the father whose daughter was murdered on camera.. She was broadcasting from a mall in Arizona, when she and the camera guy were shot and killed.

The father has had to endure accusations that this was fake and his daughter is alive, and death threats. The article was about how Google features items to ensure that they get hits and make money and if people Google gun violence, for instance, they put up links like the actual footage of his daughter being killed, AND links to sites claiming that it was fake. All of this is extremely hurtful to their family.

He pointed out that the parents of children massacred at Sandy Hook get the same treatment, Google making money from their pain and anonymous vile posts, and death threats. Same with the high school kids who survived in Florida and the parents of the teens who died.

He proposes that people posting online shouldn't have anonymity and that Google stop the promoting of sites set up to hate on victims.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: