TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 07, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through December 07, 2018 users admin

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Ewww! Kitt! No soup for me for a while.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
They confirmed that the kid is Ricks. His name is RJ. The boy who plays him is only 5 in real life... Of course this is walking dead so they could be lying but I believe it's Ricks because they were trying for a baby before Rick disaapeared

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty for that info!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Jesus, they killed Jesus. I think this is the most upsetting kill yet. I will mis his prettiness.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Really? I may have to not watch then.

I was just starting to like this show again, but I kept thinking they were lessening his role and making him into someone he didn't start out to be.

Too bad. They keep screwing it up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for not mentioning his acting and focusing on looks, but boy is that man gorgeous, and I will miss that more than the character itself.

But why did they do it? He didn't want to leave (he said on TD he got "the call") so why get rid of a unique character like that? I hope it's not to see more Tara as leader, as she annoys me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 25, 2018 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was never a big Jesus fan, so I had no emotion over his death. I more worry about the dog each ep!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 26, 2018 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interesting interview with the actor, seems like he was really frustrated with how the character was not living up to its potential (he was meant to be some sort of fighting ninja) that he'd made it known he would not be unhappy to leave... but then they got the new showrunner and his scenes in the last few episodes made him happy and he was bummed he left!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-tom-payne-exits-jesus-fate-explained-1163273

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 26, 2018 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
In 6 years, Carole hair has grown her hair to her bum

Wouldn’t Negan have a head full of hair after seeing him last with Maggie ( wasn’t be bald? )

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, November 26, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Okay, I missed it . . . I didn't know the Jesus character was gay. Did you guys know? Also, I will miss Jesus and was sad to see him killed off the show.

And Pamy, I was so worried for "Dog". I kept thinking that he would be eaten by walkers.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 26, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lost, I think Negan had short hair then and has short hair now... I think they attend to his personal grooming, probably Father Gabriel's job.

Egbok, really early on, there were a few throwaway comments revealing Jesus was gay.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, November 26, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jesus went out like a real fighter last night! If he was just fighting walkers he would have survived. But those things are human I think. It knew enough to duck and hide a knife behind its back. Did one of the dead ones have a zombie face sewed on? Thats what it looked like.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 26, 2018 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes there were humans with zombie faces that looked sewn like masks.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 26, 2018 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They really look sewed on tight too, not like a loose hood they throw over when they want to move about stealthily, but like they live in the walker suit all day.

I'm not sure what their motivation can be, attacking our people was just asking for trouble. Maybe they've just moved into the area, but our guys have been there eight years now so if it's a dispute over range (the one that stabbed Jesus said something like "you're not where you should be") then wouldn't they have attacked sooner?

Which occurs to me... we're about 10 years into the TWD world now, and it started in 2010, so now they're in the future, lol.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
They are whispers . They skin and dry the walkers so they can walk with them . I don't read the comics but I have a friend who lives out there so she watches the taping a lot. The whispers are the worse group yet.

Jesus was suppose to be asexual

<Put info from comic book in spoiler box, since some prefer not to read this. There is a comic book thread for these items - Please discuss this in that thread - K>

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I liked the Jesus character so I am sad he is no longer with the show. I too hope the dog does well. It was born into the world of the dead walkers so I think it is smarter about them then the dogs of the outbreak. I found I don’t miss Maggie. I would of liked seeing more of her & Glenn’s son. I liked her sister more and we lost her years ago.

I miss my Monday mornings watching the show before work.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I was answering a question and only know that because they talked about it on the talking dead so I didn't think it was a spoiler seeing it happened on a show on tv that aired months ago. I don't read the comics . I will just go back to lurking rather then posting.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Months ago when they said Jesus was asexual. And The talking dead talked about the whispers and wearing the walker skin as a mask plus they showed it on the last walking dead after Jesus was killed.
I know who else dies but I haven't posted spoilers because I know people don't want to know but I'm confused now things that already aired over a week ago is considered a spoiler.

06-29-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
DLkuhn *anything* that comes from the comics is considered a spoiler. Hope that helps.

Please don't take it personally, we are just trying to respect everyone's wishes here, and those that only watch the show don't want information about the comics. That's why we created a separate thread for comic information.

Okay?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dlk, I heard them talking about it on TD also.

06-29-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Can we move on please?

We're damned if we do, damned if we don't. Don't take it personally, it's not that big a deal.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I'm fine with moving on and I understand not wanting to know spoilers but just confused how stuff that was on TV. Is considered comic stuff. Or a spoiler.
I don't even read comics so not posting there .
So basically what I get is if it happened in the comics we can't talk about it so that don't leave much to talk about. I guess that leaves Daryl seeing he's not in the comics.
Everything I wrote happened on the AMC Walking dead or Talking dead not the comics. Shouldn't need a spoiler box for stuff that aired on the tv.
I guess after being here over ten years I'll just lurk and not post because it makes no sense to me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, that's not really moving on. :-)

We get complaints when people explain things that haven't been explained on the show *itself*.

We were trying to be kind to those posters that are bothered by such things.

I'm sorry that you are insulted by our kindness to others. We don't want anyone to lurk.

Please just enjoy the show, enjoy discussing it, and enjoy each other. Life is too short (coming from the woman who was just diagnosed with breast cancer).

Dlkuhn, I apologize if we upset you by this action. It was not our intention to upset anyone, but to try and respect everyone.

Again, please don't take it so seriously. You are also a valued part of this community.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 05, 2018 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I'm so sorry to hear about your breast cancer diagnosis. I hope the prognosis is good for you. I know many (more and more all the time) who've come out the other side of this battle the stronger for it. Best wishes for a full recovery! And thanks for all you do here.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Pretty soon there will be no I original people left..don’t know how much longer I can watch... got hooked when it first came on. And I miss those actors.. when they kill off Darrel and carol I will be gone...