TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 21, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through November 21, 2018 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!! and they just happened to find cowboy boots in her size in the apocalypse LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's Rick's hat. Or it's meant to be.

Apparently there were two, one small one large, as I remember a few years ago Chandler Riggs saying he was happy he'd graduated to the full size hat.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Carol setting that group of ppl on fire was great. She is so bad a$$.

The deaf or mute person in the group...how on earth have they survived this long. I have hearing loss and I know I wouldn't last. I can't hear people sneaking up on me!

Judith with Negan was funny. I want Rick to come back lol. But I hated how it was so maybe it'll be better.

Rosita and Gabe...YUCK.....

I love Ezekiel <3 Happy he is still around.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
I do not like Carol's hair!

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I don't like Carol's hair either. It should be tidier.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I don't care for Carol's new hair...it reminds me too much of my own!

my carol hair

Yes, it's really me - pic taken a year and a half ago, so it's even longer now.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yours is way better!!! love it!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Carol hasn't got that natural curl :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
LOL!! and they just happened to find cowboy boots in her size in the apocalypse LOL

I was thinking the same thing, Pamy! Also where does Michonne get those jeans that fit her so perfectly in the apocalypse?

I also enjoyed this episode more than any in a long time. It was nice to see them all doing so well and not just surviving for a change!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh... cowboy boots! I misread your comments earlier and was so confused why you didn't recognise Rick's cowboy hat!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 17, 2018 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that hat sure has stayed clean over the last 3 yrs lol...also funny how it fit Rick and also fits a 10 yr old lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
No comments re: little RJ? Kind of sad we missed all that. At first I couldn't figure out the timeline, cause he looked like a toddler, but then when I saw him again, he could be 5 or 6, which would fit the timeline. Hope to see more of him in the future.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He was wearing a onesie pajamas which I think made him look smaller than he was. I think he is meant to be 5, which is what he should be.

I've been interested to see what they're going to do with the children's ages. Obviously they had to fast forward Carl's age, because of the filming schedule, so they've kind of set a precedent that they can do whatever they like with kids.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I thought the kid looked young to but the actor is only 5 in real life .I guess my boys were big for their age

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
to me that kid looked about 3/4. did he sound like a 5 yr old? my friend brought up a good point...who says that is Ricks kid? it could be he is only 3/4 and from another white guy. He definitely looked mixed. also the scar on her back...she has went thru something during the last 5 yrs.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
pretty good ep. So Daryl has the same cross scar (marking/brand?) that Michonne has. hmmm

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He had a whole collection, two crosses and some parallel lines, although I think he already had some of the scars from his father's abuse.

Oh and Henry asked him where the scar on his face(?) came from, but I didn't see it to know what shape it was.

I think at some point they met some really bad guys, and that's what they're talking about when they say "since..." and trail off, not Rick's death.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Henry is the new Carl.

And Michonne has yet another pair of cool jeans that fit her well. Do they still have Amazon in the apocalypse?

And I'm worried about the dog. Bad things always happen to animals in this show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And who the heck is Georgie??? Should I know this person or am I having a senior moment (omg, I hate saying that!)?

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Georgie is the older lady in charge of the commonwealth.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
What's the commonwealth??

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last season, Maggie and some Hilltop peeps met with a slightly older lady with two sidekicks (twins) who offered them help in building a new society in exchange for various things, but the one I remember is (music) albums. That was Georgie. In the tv shows we don't know (I think??) the name of her group, but in the comic books there is a big community called The Commonwealth, and people say it's based on that.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. I only remember a lady giving her some hand-copied books with a lot of how- to instructions. But i only watch the show, dont read the comic books.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have no memory of any of that.

And where is Daryl getting gasoline to run his motorcycle 10 years after apocalypse? Just wondering.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
he's converted it to run on boiled down walker broth ;) ;) ;)