TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 12, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 12, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha.... 45 didn't interrupt enough, hahahahaha. Soaps In Depth ABC @soapsindepthabc
"You shouldn't be worried. It's been planned for months." 🙂 The real reason why @GeneralHospital is airing reruns at the end of Aug —> http://bit.ly/2N4w0QN #GH #GH55

It’s normal for soaps to air an encore episode on a holiday, but news that GENERAL HOSPITAL is airing three additional reruns before Labor Day threw many fans into a panic! However, ABC network executive Nathan Varni has assured everyone there is nothing at all to be concerned about. The additional reruns scheduled to air from Aug. 29 through Aug. 31 are simply a result of the soap not being preempted enough earlier this year!

“You shouldn’t be worried,” Varni tweeted. “It’s been planned for months. Last year we didn’t have to take additional encores because Trump interrupted the show so much. This year, with less interruptions, we needed to take some extra days off based on the number of new episodes we produce for you.”

https://www.abc.soapsindepth.com/posts/general-hospital-reruns-164999

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Frank Valentini Verified account @valentinifrank
2h2 hours ago
More
It's a very sad day in Port Charles as the wonderful Susan Brown ("Gail Baldwin") passed away today. My sincerest condolences to her family and to all who knew this amazing woman. @GeneralHospital

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... Parry Shen Verified account @parryshen
23m23 minutes ago
More
I just walked into TGI Friday’s and a woman pointed her finger at me and exclaimed, “Hey! You better give that baby back!” To which I replied, “No! He’s mine!” and walked away. 🤣 I can only imagine what the non #GH viewing patrons were thinking. #ThisIsNowMyDailyRoutineIRL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Shouldn't Kim be telling Drew about Oscar? I know he will find out soon enough but it seems as if that is something she should have mentioned by now.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like GH didn’t change sets, Peters office looks exactly the same as his lost job.... LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They need to send Nina's spit in to 23andme for testing, maybe they would find her kid.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That’s a very cute baby

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think we all saw that reveal coming a mile away. And seriously, what justice department would let a person look into the death of their own father.

I don't like this new actress as police chief either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, when did we get a new Jordan? I noticed it a while ago and keep forgetting to mention it.

And since the DA's dad was a lawyer for the Mob then he was part of it, so it is funny she is so against the mob.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh my Goodness! I just finished watching a re-run of The Kitchen on the Food Network and Laura Wright (Carly) and Wes Ramsey (Peter) were guests. I had no idea they're a couple in real life! What a surprise. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Exactly Dipo

And I too don’t like this actress either

I noticed the new Jordon and they didnt even announc the new actress playing Jordon..... odd

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if the show was canceled for everyone today due to the Kavanaugh testimony’s ?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, I got a notice that all soaps and other daytime shows were off today and would resume tomorrow.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Great thanks Dipo

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Another re cast....

http://www.soapcentral.com/days/news/2018/0920-tyler_christopher_brandon_barash.php

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Ava can go and she can take the DA with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It still amazes me that they walk prisoners in and out of the courthouse thru the front doors, hahahahaha.... not even close to reality.

Poor Brad... I still crack up that in RL someone told him to give the baby back..... in TGIF, hahahahahaha, just makes laugh everytime I think of it.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well, who will be Ryan's first victim? My guess: Mary Pat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So glad that Brad has his buddy in crime, Britt, back to confide in!!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy...you win! It was Mary Pat. So glad she can't cause any more havoc. Do you think there will be any more murders?

Agreed, Dipo. I do like Britt and Brad together too.

Random thoughts...Are they setting up a love triangle between Michael, Chase and Charlotte/Aidan's teacher? Is Aidan having a hard time in school because he is struggling with his sexuality? I really thought Sasha was Nina's daughter. I'm bummed that Valentin is deceiving her again. I like them together and thought eventually they would work their way back together again but when this comes out (and it always does), it will be the last straw. Sasha also has her sights on Griffin.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
No soaps today in LA sigh 😔

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
More murders: Yes, I think there will be. Of course, the first time through the only person he really killed was his wife, although he tried to kill others. I think he's still after Felicia more than anyone else. Mary Pat knew who he really was and that's why he killed her.

Britt and Brad have always been great pals, hopefully she will be able to convince him to come clean about Wiley/Jonah.

Hope not on the love triangle and on Aidan.

As for Sasha/Valentin/Nina....no surprise, I knew all along she wasn't Nina's daughter. I still think her daughter is Kiki. I think Ava knows it too.

As for Sasha/Griffin/Kiki....I see a cat fight coming there. Again I see Ava's influence here.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
So what did everyone think about today's "What If?" episode.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was really weird, LOL.... but interesting where they took it. Hard to believe Sonny was a cop and Jason working for Julian (the only reason he was in the mob was because Sonny took him in after his accident) and the impact it had on General Hospital with Sonny not in the picture for Stone and Robin.... Robin having died from AIDS and since there was no help available at GH.

I kept wondering what was going on... I missed the first part of the show and kept saying to myself is Sonny dreaming or something? Was glad to see him at the end waking up from the alternate universe.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was strange. Some of the pairings weird.
But I read that the kid who played young Sonny is actually Maurice Bernard’s son. I think he did a good job.