TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 10, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through November 10, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
😎

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
A few very quick surprise appearances tonight. George!!!!!! And McDreamy and McSteamy and a few others. They were in Mer's thoughts as she was walking through the hospital.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh Color' Thank you..I still love and watch this when I can. It will be fun to see the oldsters

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Very quick appearances at the end of the show. They had no dialogue.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I have bought DVDs of Grey's from the beginning. Anyone else? Haven't watched any as yet. Looks like ABC isn't releasing the last two seasons -- 13 and 14? (I bought 13, but haven't watched it.). The artwork for both is different from previous season. Available on Amazon but from reviews looks like they're bootlegs, especially season 14. Anyone know anything about it?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There was also Lexie and Meredith's mom, Ellis Grey.

And the dog she adopted.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really dislike Teddy.

There was George, her sister Lexie, her mother Ellis Grey, the dog she adopted, then Derrick and Sloan.

Then she made a call, which I thought was to her estranged father, who is dying, but instead she went to Alex and Jo.. And the new ortho doc was there...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, November 02, 2018 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I still can’t believe this show has been on for fourteen years.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I still love this show and will be sorry when it goes away...which is apparently whenever Ellen Pompeo gets tired of doing it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I really don't like the way the Miranda character has turned. We can't have a strong woman without them emotionally breaking down? Why?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, me too. I remember her in the early years. Didn't the residents / interns refer to her as "the Nazi"?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think that all characters need to continue growing or else they will become one note. Having said that, however, I am not thrilled by the turn the character is taking - I do not mind her becoming more compassionate but her weakness regarding her husband's career is not a good place for her character to turn and is "not in character" (sorry, I have re-using the same word over and over). I don't know if it is the heart attack that is causing her to be so full of fear, but I really liked the Miranda Bailey who was bragging to the patient last week that she was the person who TAUGHT Meredith Grey much better than the woman who cannot handle the stress of her husband being a firefighter. Are the writers saying that women are too weak to cope with a husband in a stressful career? Way to set women back Grey's writers!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have not liked this turn with Bailey.

We still see those flashes of the old Bailey, but not often enough.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don't like The Chief, not being The Chief.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here, though he is acting chief like with the interns (residents) in terms of training..

But when Bailey asked Teddy, I kept thinking, why not the Chief??

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Because she wanted to be better than anybody who temporarily replaced her...LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well her "sabbatical" from Warren isn't a good idea..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch Station 19 (yet) because I was out of town this weekend, but if that is what she chose to do then that's the coward's way out and no way to be in a marriage. I'm disappointed in the character.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is sleeping at the fire house πŸ˜•

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
At least Richard didn't take a drink.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He seemed to be upset that the bar owner was undermining people in recovery. It was the only thing he could control.... by taking out his pain on the bar.

I want Meredith and the doctor she went to consult on Elizabeth Fox together. I think they'd be good. It was nice to see his character in a 'real' moment. "She's my friend." He's Greg German, I think in real life, but can't think of his character's name.

I'm tired of the Chief's daughter's drama. (Having trouble remembering any of their names today). After asking him to try talking with her, she just up and left him cause she couldn't deal with the emotional discussion. So tired of her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh gosh, that doctor is such a tool! I realize that it is all a symptom of hiding his pain and all that but he is not Meredith material. Besides, every time I see him I think of him on Alli McBeal where he was entranced by that woman's wattles.

His character's name has "*ss" in it...LOL!

Not to mention he's slept with Meredith's "sister" Amelia.

I guess Richard had to act out on his rage so instead of hurting himself by drinking he chose to go to the bar the lady at AA was talking about and then take it out on the bar owner who was enticing people from AA to give up their chips for a shot.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 09, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
My goodness what a downer episode.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, when Richard left the meeting I hoped it was to take revenge on the bar.. Not that I would anyone to do such a thing. (But, yay!)

I have never liked the Maggie character, still don't. But liking Katherine more.

It do was a perfect storm of disaster episode.