TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 12, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through November 12, 2018 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Infected as in having been bitten but not yet turned. Unless you’re willing to do that yourself, which I guess the helicopter people don’t want to do, those infected are hard to find.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
First off WHAT? I’m confused as to what Jadis is trading Rick for, I get he is being saved, but for what and where????

Yes gimple said they will have movies about Rick, but at the same time he said Andrew Lincoln is done with the character as Rick, but Ricks story lives on

Andrew said he quit TWD to go back home to his family in London

I truly think Gimple has ruined this show

What I hate most about the next episodes is the 5 year time jump!! WTH

we don’t even get to see the day after effect of Ricks “death” from all of these people.

I doubt very much there were ANY time jumps like that in the comics

Like Pamy said even tho I’m not crazy with what Gimple is doing to what was a great show ..... I’ll end up watching to the bitter end like I did lost 😏🙄

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Usually Jadis gives the helicopter people As or Bs in return for supplies for her Dumpster people. This time she gave them the B (Rick) in return for going with them. The helicopter has a three circle logo on it, and at least one of her bigger packages of supplies had the same logo, so I presume they belong to some big community, possibly run or started by government.

As I understand it, Rick's story, which will be over several tv movies, will be his time with the helicopter people. And Gimble said something about "over time" or some phrase that made me think they would show Rick over the five years we've missed with our main people. And following my dreams of a happy ever after, this would allow Rick to come back for the final final, as his timeline would be caught up, lol.

Rick's going to be in some sort of confined community, possibly even confined to a building, with all new cast except him and also-Brit Jadis, so it would be easy to film in the UK. Plus the time it takes to film a 2hr movie can't be much more than the time it takes to film two episodes, whereas currently he's filming 16 a year. Even if he does travel to the US, he's so much better off than he was.

Apparently the time jump was in the comics! And the group tween Judith met in the field. I can't read much more about that because I know there would be spoilers.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The thing that excited me the most were the talking walkers in the preview. The walkers have evolved!! That's wild.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think I missed the talking walkers LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In the preview, someone, I think it was Daryl, and Rosita were running in front of a herd, jumped in the river and covered themselves with mud (like Arnie in Predator) and the walkers couldn't tell where they were. One walker said, very slowly and growly, "where are they..."

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
About 40 seconds into this trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKKAK6m0wc

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
the talking walkers are the next group of baddies..the whisperers

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
its not a huge spoiler but just something I know is coming from the comics

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I knew that Pamy!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't realise. Kinda bummed, I thought it was quite a wild twist!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I just couldnt watch the latest episode knowing Rick was going. I waited until I could read what happened. His poor friends and family must be devastated in the days following his loss. He was someone who was important to so many and had affected them all.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think maybe the time jump after was a good thing. Realistically even if other things were going on, without it the rest of the season would be showing people in mourning, and I don't know that I could watch that. Better just to think they got through it and were able to move on. (Or not, I guess we see on Sunday.)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
We almost got a tear from Daryl over Rick. That says it all. I was waiting for Negan to strike out at Maggie but he is so cowed he couldn’t do it. Wonder if he is still locked up after 5 years?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did people think Negan was lying to Maggie (hoping to persuade her of something) or not?

I think we were meant to think he was sincere, but I think he was up to something. I don't really buy the good side of Negan.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought he was up to something. I expected them to cut to him laughing as Maggie walked away.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 06, 2018 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maggie going to kill Negan was so dumb. Did she just expect him to back himself up to cel bars so she could stick the crow bar in his head???!!!! why didnt she bring a gun?? I hate how dumb that was!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought Negan's reaction to Maggie trying to kill him was real. He's been locked in a basement and hasn't seen the light of day in a year and a half. I think he's lost what was left of his mind. I wonder if he's still alive in the time jump?

I haven't read the comics, but I got the impression (I could be wrong) that they just skipped ahead a few issues until the got to the story they wanted to tell. I had mixed feelings about not seeing the after affects of Rick's demise (that scene with Maggie and Carol holding back Michonne was amazing--Melissa McBride said on TD that it was very intense to shoot). I agree that it was probably better that we skipped what was surely deep, deep grief, but I feel like we deserved a little of that, too.

I watched every single episode of Lost, too, but Lost wasn't as hard to watch as this show. And they were in a much prettier place!

Spoton

09-16-2005

Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-maggie-exit-season-9-what-comes-after-bad

I just read this article about how Maggie leaves TWD. I won't say how, in case this is still considered a spoiler, but read for yourself. I am suprised, and more than a little disappointed.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Seems weird. But she is meant to be back at some point. I guess they couldn't give her disappearing away without spoiling the future plot.

This week....

Rick Jr!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
tonite's ep was the best ep in years!!!! so many great moments!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That’s very disappointing about Maggie! We all know she was leaving, but this is just wrong.

I have to say I’m not a big fan any longer of this show since the big changes Scott made. I’m doing a lot of FF of this show. It’s just not the same show. Not a big fan of this Judith either, if not just as annoying as the early Carl she just may be much worse.

So disappointed 😔

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I actually like her but I can see the comparison to early Carl. I loved her interaction with Negan

I'm not mad about Maggie, it's not like she is gone forever, figure they will have her back next season

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I liked how she simply didn't trust Negan, and couldn't be manipulated. He's good at maths, and that's all she wanted from him.

So far she's sweet where young Carl was sullen, so I like her more.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, November 12, 2018 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
And just when we thought we'd seen the last of that HORRIFIC HAT, they resurrect it for grown-up Judith to wear. Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!