TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through October 24, 2018 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
This show is really going too far. First Steff has sex with her husbands father. Now they have her strutting around in lingerie in front of her own father. 🤢🤮

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, you around? You're good with timelines.

We found out Hope was pregnant about June 26 when she started getting sick at work. But what was the date she and Liam slept together? I'm trying to get a realistic due date established, and compare it to when the baby is actually born.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I noticed she was looking much too pregnant for someone who is having morning sickness. Usually that goes before people start showing.

I found they got engaged on May 9th, I've scrolled through the next few days and they don't mention sleeping together, but it must have been around then. If time runs linearly, that would make her due in February. I wonder if they will make it a Christmas baby, for the drama.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/recaps/27102/may-9-bb-recap

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I went the wrong direction. It was May 7th that she conceived.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, May 7 and it took her all the way to June 26 to get morning sickness? I thought that you first notice morning sickness in the first 2- 3 weeks? Maybe the writers came up with the idea last minute.

Thanks for checking for me, Kitt :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A little google got me that morning sickness starts about six weeks after conception, so it seems like they're not too far out on that. But I bet the baby will come whenever they feel like it in the storyline.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was today's show pre-empted for everyone, or should I look for it online?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And today's show didn't even record, so I presume no one saw that either...?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Right, no show yesterday, and today's didn't record. I figured there was no show again, but then I looked at POP channel and it shows the new ep is on later there. So I'll record it but I'm wondering if it's really a new ep.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I watched Y&R and then tuned in to CNN feeling secure that B&B would record, but just found no show today on DVR. Does anyone know if there was a show?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I checked the CBS website, and they did put up the new episode for today. I'll wait and watch it on POP channel in an hour.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw the show, they did the custody trial.... just what I wanted to watch another set of people testifying.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I bet it had the same description as yesterday's (because they had to switch yesterday's show to today), so the recorders thought it was a repeat and didn't record. So I'm waiting for POP too.

Thanks for the info.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Ditto!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Just saw on Facebook that Tyler and Brett will appear on B&B on October 23.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
In that outside bar I presume!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
This is what was written in a Big Brother Access article:

According to EW, in the episode Tyler and Brett play guys who “owned a high tech robotic startup, have sold their company, and now focus of philanthropic endeavors.”

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sounds like it will be more than a one line appearance.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Well, that depends on if what I posted is accurate. I haven't been able to find it mentioned anywhere else.

I'm looking forward to seeing them whatever the context. I just hope I don't forget & miss the ep. :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The actress who plays Steffy is pregnant! I guess they're not going to write it in the script as they already have too many babies.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Today is Tyler and Brett day!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Only about 2 minutes left of today’s show and no visit from Tyler and Brett. They may be a day behind due pre-empting the show a couple of weeks ago.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize today was the 23rd, but I did watch all but the last couple of mins. I hope they didn't show up at the end.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Okay, I just looked up the schedule this week, and they should be on tomorrow.

SoapSheKnows Description for tomorrow (10/24) says: "Quinn meets young men bearing gifts as BB20's Tyler and Brett make appearance" :-)

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Well, if you blink you will miss them. It is a very short piece at the beginning if the show, with Brett and Tyler bringing Quinn flowers and a gift for providing jewelry at a fundraiser. They share a couple of BB inside jokes in conversation, expect the unexpected, two steps ahead, rockstars, and Charlie has to take security up to level six with the appropriate hand gesture. In and out very quickly.