TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: Archive through October 23, 2018 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think Tessa is puling a scam to get money for her sister.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Have you noticed that the show is now only 36-37 minutes long without commercials? I've been watching online when I can and I can remember the show was around 46 minutes at one time but it's now down to 36:38 minutes on average. That's A LOT of commercials for a 60 minute time slot.

Also, I don't like them phasing out the historical characters just to be phasing them out...if they wanted less airtime, that's one thing, but it doesn't appear that Doug Davidson (Paul Williams) wanted to be phased down/out - but without family it is hard to regularly pull him into the story lines.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 28, 2018 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I missed today's show, anything interesting?

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Nikki and Victoria convinced Sharon not to tell Nick their secret about JT (again). Phyllis convinced Nick not to tell Sharon about their night together (again).

Billy got taken to the police station (I'm not sure how or why) but Ray released him w/o charges when Phyllis picked him up. He told her he used a half a million dollars of Jabot money to join that gambling ring.

Sharon went to the closed coffee house. Ray came in and they chatted. She offered him the apt upstairs. Nick came in. Ray left and Nick and Sharon danced in the dark to jukebox music. Of course, each with guilty looks on their faces. LOL

Oh, I almost forgot the best part. Summer was talking to Kyle about her parents having sex and Mariah walked up. So now she knows and of course went to Tess and discussed it. Kyle also happily told Mariah about Nick playing Summer hush money.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Why would you do that in front of your kids?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2018 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It doesn't make any sense, could it have been a dream, LOL.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
So do we know what Andrew was working on for Ashley? I haven't been paying 100% attention on those scenes with or about him but I gather he works in a lab. Did Ashley pay him to falsify any and all DNA samples Jack submitted in his pursuit to find his father/family?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 12, 2018 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, she has been meeting with him on the sly; we have never know what he was up to.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Oh Ashley. I guess it was payback for the grief he gave her but to watch him suffer thinking he was not an Abbott was cruel. I guess we see how she will leave the show now, in a blaze of humiliation.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize she was leaving the show.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She filmed her final show last week.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I hope Ashley has a brain tumor ( the usual for erratic behavior) and is alienating everyone to spare them when she goes away. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So does this mean that Jack will be CEO again, LOL. Do we know if she left on her own or did they just not renew her contract?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She left on her own.

So Ashley is getting back at Jack for all he ever did in his lifetime? Okay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, love how she says Ashley was right, LOL.... Eileen Davidson Verified account @eileen_davidson
5h5 hours ago
More
Thanks everyone for ALL of your comments! It’s fantastic that there is so much grey in this storyline. Ashley and Jack each have their own reality and perspective. Just like real life. (Ashley was right, though 😜) thanks for watching. Not over yet! Some more twists and turns!!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Ashley came across as a whiner on today's show. What about me? It just seems like something so unlike what Ashley would do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But she is correct, it seems to me that Ashley was treated as "less than" and Jack has always been "The Best One". I get that she had to resort to such awful methods to get rid of the "blood Abbott" clause; Jack was asked many times to eliminate it but refused.

Glad Billy came back to find out that Kyle was such a little schemer.

Cracked me up that they continued arguing with the blinds closed as if the window was still there, hahahahaha.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm team Ashley on this. Even yesterday in their fighting over all the things over the years, Jack said something to the effect of "I had to do it to keep what is rightfully mine!!" as if he was the only one entitled to head Jabot. I get that he loves the company and thinks that is the only way he can prove he's worthy of being John's son, but it has never occurred to him that Ashley or anybody else could do as good or better job than him. Quite honestly, I think gambling problems aside, Billy was doing a pretty good job, and taking the company into the future. Jack has kept it too conservative in my opinion and it needs some new spark.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if maybe Tess is behind the blackmail scheme. She needs the money. She could have overheard something being said by one of the ladies.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Awww Mamie315 that could be very probable! I'm a week behind - watching the 10/15 show right now so the gals just pieced together the amount the blackmailer is demanding and questioning they should or shouldn't pay it. Cool thought...I'll be looking for more clues as I watch.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Poor Lily with her Skittles lip gloss and her greeting card sparkle eye shadow. Wait while I shed a tear.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Man, I feel inadequate because even the set furniture on Y&R is so much better quality than what I have. I'm still behind (watching 10/19/18) and Dina is going through the dining room sideboard and cupboards and everything was so solid/stable - nothing like the furniture I have at home...LOL...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I love that Tracy is so talented she was able to put the shredded contract back together, LOL.

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Right?!

Scotch, no IKEA for the Abbotts! Or in my case, Big Lots. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ashley's last day is Oct 29.