TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 05, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through November 05, 2018 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We don't know. When Anne/Jadis still lived in the Heaps, we saw that they came on a regular schedule, and she'd signal if she wanted them, but we didn't know who they were.

Then last week we saw a helicopter in the air, this week she went back to Heaps to get the radio to contact them, and now it seems like she was trading A or B type people to them or supplies for her group. I remember when she had Rick there was an A on the container she kept him in, because it harked back to when he was in the A container at Terminus, so he was an A person for them.

But no, we don't know who they are or where they come from, or why they want A and B type people.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
could be Alpha male vs non

last nite was best ep in awhile.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's what I think too. I'm hoping Rick ends up being taken by them, as I can't bear the thought of them killing him off.

Punkin

08-13-2009

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. And I agree. Can't stand the thought of Rick being killed off and would hope for any less lethal exit if he has to go.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too! Enough with the tragic deaths of main characters. I've been hoping the same thing!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt that is what I think will happen, I doubt they kill him off.

Punkin

08-13-2009

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Seems we are all agreed.... NO WD BITE for Rick! No way!

Wargod

07-16-2001

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Simple walker bite for Rick? Nah, if I've learned anything from the first seven seasons of Walking Dead, if Rick dies it'll be an absolutely grisly death. He'll probably be decapitated making a cup of coffee.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
if they do kill him off I would like to see Negan kill him, serve him right for keeping the guy that killed Glen!...yes, Im still bitter and still believe the show ended in my heart that day, I have not been as into it since that night

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
Maybe Maggie or Daryl will kill him. It seems they are being portrayed as anti Rick.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh yeah, that is what they will probably do

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Negan is going to brake out of that Jail. He’s hurting himself so he can get medical treatment, that will be when he makes his move ...... well that’s my speculation 😝

Wonder why Andrew Lincoln chose not to finish out full season? Such a bummer 😞

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I doubt the actor (Negan actor) would want to spend an entire season behind bars, so for that alone I expect him to escape soon.

Did you guys watch the clip of the next episode on Talking Dead, where Rick imagines being in a hospital telling himself to wake up? The crows in the sky turn into helicopters, so I hope that's signalling that he hears a helicopter in his subconscious, and somehow later on it will come to pick him up. Anne/Jadis is still out there, so if she finds him weak, maybe she'd think he was the perfect person to give to the helicopter people.

Then one day, near the end of the series, he can work his way back to the group, and they can all live happily ever after :-).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, perfect!! I was so bummed thinking my theory that he doesnt really die wouldnt come true since he is injured on that slab. Your theory is perfect!

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I think Jadis is going trade him as a A. That's where the helicopters come in but everyone will think he dies on the bridge or something. They will look for him but realize he was hurt and probably dead. Michonna will end up pregnant lol. I think Jadis is part of the railroad people Terminus if you remember they had a A on the train car they had everyone locked in. Maybe Maggie will leave and go to the commonwealth or die. And Negan is going free

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Michonne has to be pregnant. It's the only way to carry the Grimes genes in the group, as we all know Judith is Shane's.

I agree with the missing presumed dead thing. The show tried it with Glenn and the dumpster, and when the viewers didn't know either the viewers hated it. This time, I think the viewers will know and it will just be the gang who don't.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
if they do kill him off I would like to see Negan kill him, serve him right for keeping the guy that killed Glen!...yes, Im still bitter and still believe the show ended in my heart that day, I have not been as into it since that night

Pamy, I so agree with you on that point! I actually stopped watching this show for about two months after Glen died (and the election). I was still recording, so I caught up again, but I've had a love/hate relationship with this show ever since. I have to force myself to watch each episode. Finally made myself watch last week's episode this afternoon (a week late and a new episode is due tonight). I used to love this show. I really hope this is the last season. It might be for me anyway.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ill stay til the bitter end. If I could do it for Lost I can do it for anything LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
OMG the ending and the trailer for the next episodes were amazing!!

Please watch quickly so we can discuss!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Scott Gimple on Talking Dead just said there will be AMC original movies about the obvious spin off that has come from today's episode .

Then he's talking about other digitial spin offs of past and future characters, telling stories in different ways, and stories from around the world.

What on earth?!?! I hope they don't just dilute everything.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
blah blah blah....leaving space so it doesnt show in new messages.....

they never said Andy Lincoln's last ep!! LOL I knew he wouldnt die!! he will prolly have amnesia and the militia in the helicopter will just give him a different name

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I think Jadis is going trade him as a A. That's where the helicopters come in but everyone will think he dies on the bridge or something. They will look for him but realize he was hurt and probably dead. Michonna will end up pregnant lol. I think Jadis is part of the railroad people Terminus if you remember they had a A on the train car they had everyone locked in.

When Daryl was Negan's prisoner, didn't he have a roughly made shirt with an "A" on it? And when the Alexandrites had a party, weren't the guests given a bracelet or a stamp with an "A" on it? Coincidence? Or am I remembering it wrong?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They've been playing with A since Terminus.

Rick was in cable car A. Terminus people put A on the side of Gabriel's church. Daryl had a A on his suit. Yes, the little kids at the party in Alexandria had an A stamped on their hands. Now this A issue with Jadis including the container she put Rick in having an A label.

But at least they told us what Jadis' A was. Jadis said she had a B, "healthy and strong" or something like that, so it seems like B's are not infected and A's are. What makes that a little bit sick though, is that when Gabriel answered Jadis back last episode (or so) she said something like "I thought you were a B but maybe you're an A." I thought that mean personality type, but what it actually meant, as we saw, was she was going to turn healthy B Gabriel into infected A Gabriel by attaching him to that frame and setting her pet walker on him.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Kitt, that's an interesting theory, but we know that Rick and all the Atlanta group are infected. The doctor at the CDC tested them and said so.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
If A means after being bitten and B means before being bitten, then it doesn't make any sense at all for the helicopter people to trade valuable supplies for A's because the dead are a glut. They're everywhere! I hope A and B mean something else.