TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 29, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through May 29, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think this is why

http://deadline.com/2018/02/roswell-jeanine-mason-cast-the-lead-the-cw-reboot-pilot-1202292358/

She also won season 5 of SYTYCD.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I love SYTYCD but I didn't even recognize her. Sheesh - I'm getting old.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed seeing Lindsay Wagner as Alex's mom. We don't know much about his past, other than he had to take care of all his siblings because his mom was sick, but it sure was nice to see Lindsay on tv again. She's aged beautifully. Some real poignant moments between her and Alex.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
From the previews for tonight's show, I already know I'm going to be crying my eyes out.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, the stories about how April leaves the show do not appear to be correct. Arizona ‘s departure has been laid out.
Alex and Jo are getting married next week.

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Certainly the previews from the previous week really led one to believe a completely different scenario with April. Now I expect she’ll leave the show to run some kind of rural or maybe a missionary type medical clinic. No real surprise with Arizona other than they at least wrote a future that wasn’t simply just her moving to New York and taking whatever position she could find.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I appreciate the fact that we don't have to (at least so far) have a horrible tragedy happen to one of these characters. I just knew that April wasn't going to make it, but that seemed to be so cruel to that poor Matthew who has already been left at the altar by April, lost his wife, had his daughter go through medical crisis, had a car wreck and almost lost April once again - crazy!

Loved that they kind of tied up the Jackson/April relationship nicely.

I always wonder when they are showing these "one of the family" crisis scenes exactly who is treating the rest of the patients in the hospital?

Miranda Bailey becomes more of a rock star every year! Loved her scene with Arizona.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I know Roxip.... all I could think of is that I hoped there were other doctors in the hospital to take care of those burn victims. LOL.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
In the future will Christina still win a Harper Avery?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Or a Kathleen Fox?

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Have to say the writers and actors did a pretty good job with the season ending episode. Tied up April and Arizona’s exit from the show fairly well and planted a couple of suspenses for next season. On the whole better than most season finalities.

Katycat74

07-17-2014

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katycat74 a private message Print Post    
I called Teddy being pregnant the minute I saw her walk in. Guess Owen will be over the moon about it, and it sets up some juicy drama for next season.

I assume they'll find some way to keep Jo and Alex in Seattle--as I haven't heard anything about them leaving the show. I enjoyed their disaster of a wedding, complete with skeleton, lol. It was great to see them laugh about it, they really are perfect for each other. I think the ferry boat wedding suited them better anyway.

Can't wait for next year!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the episode and it was nice to see April and Arizona get happy exits and not tragedies.
Still don't like Maggie with Jackson though. They have no appeal as a couple.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Teddy returning is a nightmare, then her being pregnant, and acting chief???

Good episode. I agree that the ferry boat wedding with Meredith officiating was best for Alex and Jo, and April got the wedding she planning, even though it was trashed.

Maggie is pretty irritating, in general.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Am I meant to remember who Teddy's baby-daddy is?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She and Owen did the deed when he went off to see her, she sent him away.

Just when he and Amelia see some potential, here she comes again. I just had loathing for the Teddy character from the beginning, ugh.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah ok, thanks. Always a complication. And I guess it explains Owen's out-of-the-blue need to foster kids, it's so he would be keen on the new baby.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Owen always wanted kids. Thus his breakup with Christina, who didn't want kids, and his breakup with Amelia, whose child was born when she was on drugs and she cared for the child until it died, so she was terrified of having children.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I know as an abstract he did (as in I will want kids some day and can't be with someone who doesn't) but I didn't get any sense of urgency, and then suddenly he's fostering. Maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention (happens a lot :-)).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I knew Teddy would be pregnant and I knew Amelia would fall back in love with Owen, that was pretty predictable.
I'm with you Snoopsmom, Maggie and Jackson have zero chemistry.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Owen has always wanted children, and when he and Christina were married that was a major sticking point...and when he and Amelia got married he started talking to her about having children right away. He is ready for babies now, so this thing with Teddy should be interesting.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Owen has better chemistry with Teddy than Amelia.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah ok, I guess I just missed it. As I said, it happens a lot with tv, I more listen than watch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do that for most shows.. Listen..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I might take a little nap during relevant parts of shows...thank goodness for recording everything so I can go back and see the parts I missed if they are worth missing!