TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 22, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through October 22, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, all is well. Just checked my DVR and it is there along with "Bonus Edition 816." What's that, and should I watch it?

I had no idea it was starting last night. Will probably watch it later.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I watched the Bonus 816 and I couldn't spot anything different from the original s8e16, but it did have behind the scenes stuff in many of the breaks.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, i agree about the horses!

as for punishments, I think they are showing that Alexandra will not have the death penalty but Hilltop will. I still felt like they should have had a trial for Gregory.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Carol and Ezekiel??? Did I miss something in last season's episodes??

I was always hoping for a Carol and Daryl hook up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was surprised there wasn't more uproar about it. Everyone there seemed ok with it and able to watch, and it almost seemed like the Alexandria folk had come to visit especially. Like Rick has the happy chat about baby Herschel and then the sun goes down, time to put the kids to bed and it's killing time.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There was a hint of Carol and Ezekiel right from the start, with their connection when she stayed in the cottage outside the Kingdom. But no kissy kissy until this season as far as I remember.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
I must have missed it but what happened to Enid?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was in the background of some of the shots, so she's still around. She was the first to try to save Maggie when she was attacked.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Eggie, I am also team Caryl

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, did the smack the dad gave her put her in the wheelchair?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wheelchair....?

Googled it, and she was in a wheelchair at the end. I totally missed that! I'd guess it was from the fight but I don't know. Maybe they will explain it next episode.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not so good

https://missmarycafe.com/report-walking-dead-season-9-premiere-becomes-lowest-rated-in-series-history/

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they check all the ways you can watch this. I watch on amazon prime. I also watch in the morning if I have the time, so yes I am a “not that night viewer. “ More people utilize all the ways to watch tv.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not liking this season and the western feel at all

Too many people makes it less intimate

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ratings do follow a variety of options for watching these days, including DVR recordings, and secondary providers (like Amazon etc). They do adjust the ratings a few days after the original airing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who do you all think is taking the Saviors?

The only one I can think of who's missing is Dwight, but he seemed repentant and on good terms with the main guys, so it seems unlikely he would want bad Saviors.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I’m assuming the whispers (which the creators said they will be introducing this season. The next bad guys

These characters were supposed to be a big part of Carl’s life from the comics

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, reading some stuff last night that seems to be the consensus. I don't know why they spoiled so many plot points for us. Perhaps they had to control Rick's story because it was too big, but telling us about the Whisperers just seems unnecessary. Not everyone is a comicbook reader.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That guy seemed to know the person that came out of the woods. My guess is that the whispers were formed by the missing saviours.....or not and this guy is just the latest to be killed by the whispers.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
On a TWD post today on FB about asking a TD guest questions, someone asked if it was the whispers who are taking all the saviors

Someone replied with “Nope, you will find out in the next couple episodes

And who is Benjamin?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not sure in what context you mention Benjamin, but one Benjamin is Henry's big brother, the teen(??) who was with the Kingdom when we first met them and was trying to be with the main soldiers who went out on runs. Morgan taught him stick, but then he was killed by one of those evil Saviours at their meet ups.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh I asked because someone mentioned him and I couldn’t think who he was. Thanks

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 2:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I’m one of viewers who didn’t tune in, gonna listen to the feedback about the season and decide if I want to bother, last season was not interesting for me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So far this season we are seeing a lot of our main guys, which is a good thing. But they got round to Negan at the end of this last show, so I don't know if he will be a big thing again, and I'm still concerned with what will happen with Rick. I'm just hoping he goes in that helicopter to help the government set up a new base or something.

Punkin

08-13-2009

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
What is that helicopter all about? Did I miss something?