TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: Archive through April 18, 2018 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why do they always bring in the most B itchiest person ever to run the agency when someone is out? Ugh!

Kmm

10-07-2005

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmm a private message Print Post    
I'm with Sea, not liking this storyline, not one bit.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Didn't like it either. Haven't we done this storyline like three times already?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
At least.. And on several programs I usually enjoy..

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This story is something different. There is something going on between Barnes and the unseen big boss. There is some kind of plot, and it's not to fire people. It feels like it's something bigger, and not legal.

I am really interested in this story. To me it was obvious that Barnes acted so reckless, but snap, she's not even slightly in trouble. I want to know what's going on there.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now that was a fun episode. I felt so bad when Garcia had to wear a boring business suit and plain eyeglasses frames. LOL

I love that Prentiss told on Barnes, but I still feel like there's more of a story there even though Barnes was told to lay off the BAU. It's obvious Barnes is hiding something.

I was hoping that sweet girl that worked next Garcia in internet crimes would get to come over to the BAU :-( Maybe as Garcia's assistant.

Anyway, I loved the show tonight.

Kmm

10-07-2005

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmm a private message Print Post    
So happy that storyline is done...and hope to never see that Barnes woman again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.. Thank God they didn't drag this out any longer..

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So happy this story is over too. Just wondering what the point of this lame story was? What a waste of time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think after they got crucified last season for dragging out the Mr. Scratch story line (for years) and then the Reid in prison story line, they won't have another story arc last more than three episodes.

And when I say crucified, I'm talking thousands of complaints on social media (Twitter and Facebook).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I watch this show for the team working together and saving someone while catching someone, so A storyline that causes more deaths and messes with the team? ¡No es bueno!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Granted, the Mr. Scratch and Spencer in prison storylines were needlessly drawn out but the Big Bad Barnes story was blithely short. What was the point? Why bother?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess to call out Emily for what happened in Mexico. Now we can all move on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 19, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
UT OH!!!! Looks like a creepy clown episode this week!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 19, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Clowns... I hate clowns... clowns and gnomes.
I have no use for either of them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, "Reed" directed the show and likes clowns and even developed the makeup for the clown by testing it on his face.

Kmm

10-07-2005

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmm a private message Print Post    
The clowns scared the crap out of me...but a good episode none the less!
Sooo happy to have the team back together

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The first peek from under the bed sure made me jump! LOL

But as soon as they showed who was under the makeup, it lost the the thrill. They should have held off a bit longer showing the guys in the costumes.

Kmm

10-07-2005

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmm a private message Print Post    
When he popped up in the van window, that scared me even more than that first peek...probably cuz I wasn't expecting it!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, the peek from under the bed!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've been watching the early seasons of Criminal Minds on the WE network and a couple of other networks that are now airing the early seasons and it is amazing to see the difference in the show from its first few seasons to the story lines of the recent seasons. The show has definitely gotten "much darker," but I still love it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually the character himself was scarier than the clown persona.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I hate clowns so much that I watched this yesterday when I got home from work while it was still daylight and with all the lights on.

I. Hate. Clowns. (and gnomes)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
2 hour finale tonight!

The guy who plays Alvez was on The Talk today and he said it's a big cliffhanger tonight.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
CM usually has pretty good cliffhangers.