TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: Archive through August 08, 2018 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, that's the problem with these kinds of things. Both have their *distorted* view. Each tells a story that validates their own position, and makes them the victim. And you are choosing to believe her, but it could easily be him that's telling the truth. But we don't know who's telling the truth. Frankly *his* story seems more credible to me.

Both of them behaved badly. Why is only one losing his job?

You say her story doesn't include infidelity. I say it also doesn't validate her claim of sexual assault.

As far as hysteria, yes, for him to lose his job over this is hysteria. We don't know what actually happened and the truth, as is usual, is likely somewhere in the middle.

If people think they have found out who he is, they are wrong. As I hear it, the shouting went both ways.

My ex and I had horrible shouting matches. I have never shouted at anyone since. There are dynamics in relationships that exist only in that relationship because it is unhealthy. We shouldn't think that is who someone is because of that. We have no idea, and it's not fair.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It’s really sad when people chose condemn a man for something that was said he ALLEGEDLY done.

Untill the actual facts are out there, that is all it is “hearsay”

Hearsay isn’t based on facts or truth, it’s one persons opinion of what they say or thinks happened (he said/ she said)

He has already been convicted and sentenced by the public because of her “opinion” he hasn’t even been had a court hearing. SMH

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is he losing his job? As far as I know they've delayed the start of Talking (was meant to start last night) until they make sure they know what's going on, and he opted out of presenting Comic Con because of the distraction. I'd say both those things make sense.

From everything I have seen from her in the past and everything I have heard about him (and have ignored because I have always been somewhat smitten by him) it all suggests to me her account is far more close to reality. So that's where I am. Others here are adamantly saying she's lying, I'm saying I think more likely than not she isn't. Everyone can come to their own conclusions and I'd like to think we can express them if we want to.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Official TWD Season 9 trailer from Comicon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSvrbFktUqY

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool! ty Kitt!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oohh Jerry getting a kiss!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was my favourite bit too!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Full length Comicon trailer (5+ minutes long!):

https://tvline.com/2018/07/20/the-walking-dead-season-9-trailer-video-maggie-baby/

Season starts October 7th.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow 5 min!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
where was the King?!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So could this be the end of the show??? I think it should be. It's pretty much run its course.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Link to E online

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think they will do a final merge of the two shows, and Fear will go on.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL BJM you can see the red writing inside your spoiler box. I think that mmost people have heard the news, it has been out there for a couple months.

The thing I question is why did they just let everyone know? They kept Glenn's death a secret why wouldnt they keep his leaving a secret? I almost dont believe it is true

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
(I fixed the spoiler box already, Pamy!) :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, ahhhh I forget about your magic! I agree with your idea about the shows merging

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This show won’t be the same without Rick and Maggie

I’m already done with Fear

What’s a show when you kill off all the main characters

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If they kill off Rick and/or Daryl, I'm no longer interested in watching this show. It's just gotten so depressing watching everyone die with no hope in sight.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I actually enjoy Fear more than WD the last 2 seasons.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well they haven’t said how Rick will be leaving twd, but he said it will be sometime season .... Daryl hasn’t expressed leaving the show, but Lauren Cohan has.

Those are pivotal characters for me. Won’t even be the same.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im wondering if he will leave this season but not die and then next season will be the last when it merges with Fear and Rick will be back on for that season

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I think he's going die in the herd but it won't be a walker but a whisper.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Walking Dead Season 9 preview yesterday was actually a Talking Dead with Ezekiel and Jesus, and a lot of fun. I'm feeling more optimistic about the upcoming season now.

But they gave a lot of story away! If you're a comic reader (which I'm not) they revealed the next storyline from the book (although they said it might not play out the same way) and the names of several comic book characters. So those people are going to know a lot now, and spoilers will abound.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, ty so much for the timelines!!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're always very welcome :-).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kitt, thanks for the heads up re: the preview. I always think those clips that show "coming up this season" show too much (on every show!). I don't want to know what's going to happen until I see it. Otherwise I sit on pins and needles waiting for "the thing" to happen. The episode of Downton Abbey where they killed off Lady Mary's husband (I forgot his name already!) was totally ruined for me cause I knew he was leaving the show. The whole episode I was on pins and needles waiting for him to die. Took all the fun out of the episode for me.