TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: Archive through August 22, 2018 users admin

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Maybe Hope and Steffy can become sister wives too Liam? That would be a soap first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, for a company so concerned with security, supposedly, there's an amazing amount of people roaming around backstage who shouldn't be there, LOL.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
And what a good detective Charlie is! With a photo of Zoe to go by he lets her pass through with her serious disguise of hair up and sunglasses.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And Steffy runs straight to Bill...

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
But of course'..ha ha..
good grief' this show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's funny how Steffy thinks everybody else's sins are worse than hers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, the drama of it all, Bill puts a sword necklace onto Steffy. What do these people not understand about him thinking others are his property, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Why does Bill want someone who only wants him if he gives her (essentially) money?! It's ridiculous.

And yes, Steffy runs off after an innocent kiss with Sally when they thought they were going to die and sleeps with his father-in-law, refuses to acknowledge that when Liam turned to Hope he meant it, refuses to acknowledge that there is any doubt in Liam's mind about being with her when the person he was going to marry only a month ago tells him she is pregnant, even though he only went back to Steffy because she herself was pregnant, and then after seeing Liam and Hope kissing goes straight back to Bill, and agrees to marry him in exchange for control of Forrester.

But there's nothing wrong with Steffy's behaviour at all. It's all everyone else's fault for judging her.

According to the wiki, the current share ownership is:

Eric Forrester (37.5%)
Steffy Forrester (25%)
Ridge Forrester (20%)
Bill Spencer, Jr. (12.5%)
Thomas Forrester (5%)

So I guess now she will have equal power with Eric.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Finally Steffy makes a decent decision!

But bleurgh on the dramatic music.

I wonder if she's still going to fight Liam for custody.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Kitt, what was it? All our stations have been broadcasting 24/7 fire coverage and I have missed about a week, have been wondering. Thanks in advance.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Steffy decided not to marry Bill, and just go out on her own without a man.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They really tried to make her out to be some sort of hero, instead of a selfish brat who finally decided to do something sensible. (No, I don't like Steffy!)

Naja, did she accept the envelope with the stock documents? I think I must have got distracted at the last moment because I'm not sure.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, she took the stocks.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess Hope's line will coincidentally get cancelled then!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing. Hope will be working in the basement stock room where Thorne used to work.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh guys, Thank you....I am not a fan of steffy, but was wondering...

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Steffy has to have something up her sleeve for revenge. She was much too nice to Hope today.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Either they're going to completely rewrite Steffy's character, or she's going to micromanage Hope to torment her.

I saw that Bridget Forrester will be back for a family event. So I'd think that's either Hope marrying Liam, or Hope's baby being born.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Stefy's lingerie line, she wants you to be happy with who you are... then parades hunks and skinny women who are allowed to not "suck it in." Groundbreaking.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Little Will did an age jump. Katy's real life son that was playing him is 5 years old, and this new actor is 9.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Taylor has a really bad boob job. And what’s up with Steffy hair. They both have joker lips too. Seriously who dresses these women.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Steffy's face particularly concerns me, she always looks so plastic and yet she's so young and naturally beautiful, no need for any of it. I'm hoping it's mostly make up. The dark hair is not flattering.

I feel like I've seen new-Will before, but none of his roles in ImDb rang any bells.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness, I'm such a sap! I went through 3 kleenex. {happy tears}

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's kind of a miracle that Steffy and Liam are married, are we sure it was legal, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who didn't see that coming from a mile away, cake fight.