TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 05, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Z Nation on SYFY: Archive through November 05, 2017 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I could have sworn we had a thread for this show, but it's not there so I started a new one.

I thought tonight was a normal season premiere, but after it recorded I saw it was 2 hours, so I have to wait until tomorrow to see it.

It's actually a special movie episode!

Z Nation coming soon with a flash-back movie event prior to Season 3
For anyone who has been missing the “other” zombie series, the good news is it's coming in the fall and apparently it will be “Cray-Z.”

....season three will start with a two-hour flashback movie event to be screened on September 16. Following this, the full 15 episode season will be set to start on September 23.

....the Z Nation flashback movie will be set before the finale of season two to remind viewers what happened at the time and to allow fans to discover more about who the gang will be facing up to in the new season on Syfy.

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/..../

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"He was raised by crows."

rotflmao

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, I haven't seen it yet, but that sounds as funny as the character on "Documentary Now!" being raised by eels. LMAO!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the crow funeral was sad. I wonder if they all had a piece of him?
I was shocked to see the baby back. I thought he left her with a human family that she changed into zombies.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sadies, it is a movie of new things we have never seen that have taken place before season 3. You can pretty much tell because dead cast members are still alive in it.
Season 3 starts for real next week and then we'll be in the present.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
thanks, I dfid wonder why so many were alive and then I remembered about the sub explosion so OK. I will be ready.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There is a mega marathon starting on Thanksgiving at 5 AM with the very first episode, and culminating on Friday night with a new episode.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does anybody think they will find a way for 10K to become a normal person again? Honestly, that's the main thing I keep hoping for with each new ep.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 24, 2016 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope so, that's what I keep wishing will happen too.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
🇨🇦 Z Nation is back on Space Friday Sept 29 at 10pm

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank, Jasper!

This is my favorite zombie show.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
😁 it's my favourite satirical one!
I'm sure it will be on SyFy as well the tend to run it concurrent.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
it's back and somehow, I seemed to miss something like how it got to where it is in the story from where people jumped over the side of the wall.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
As ridiculous as this show is (obviously on purpose), it's the one show that makes me miss cable.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
The giant ball of zombies that appears once in awhile was back....this time it actually stopped to eat some folks on the road.

That was originally the giant cheese wheel of zombies, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPYIMEuKBjk

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
no, the giant cheese wheel was an accident of the wheel turning and catching zombies, the zombie ball, is zombies so hungry they are eating each other and it grows and grows.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Right, and there are lots of zombie balls. That's why they see them in different places.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

I had totally forgotten about the ball of hungry zombies eating one another. I remembered when the zombie cheese wheel first appeared....we saw it again at the very end of that episode still rolling down the road outside of town....so I thought maybe it was still going.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
This whole ep was like a video game with different levels....get to the end and then start a new level. I got bored with it but hopefully it was setting up some future plot line and not just a pointless crappy episode.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Bye bye lucy, such a crazy show that can make you feel sad about a semi zombie dying, Addie will be very sad when she joins them again.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
Where is and what happwned to Addy? I must have missed it somehow.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sounds like you guys are still enjoying this. I am weeks behind (as I am on just about everything at the moment) and I've watched episodes 1 and 2 and have no idea what's going on with the weird flashes of hellish scenes. Is it something I missed or will we eventually be told what that is? I'm wondering if it's worth continuing to watch.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Isn’t this the last season? We’ll have to gat resolution.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Where is Addy?"

I don't feel like typing it out, so I'll just post excerpts from S04E01 & 2 recaps.

In last season's finale, <....>Murphy and Warren were shot, and Addy sent The Man over the edge of the cliff, followed by Lucy, with the Zona helicopter looking like it was opening fire on the rest of the gang. Could this be the end of our heroes?
----
Now...
Addy, who's sporting an eyepatch, is traveling with a grown-up Lucy.
Addy and Lucy are racing away from some Zona bad guys on a dangerous road filled with Zs. <....>a rolling ball of Zs that barely miss Addy and Lucy and roll right over the Zona guys' car.

Unfortunately their escape is short-lived. Later the girls fall into a trap and are kidnapped by a different car of Zona guys. They really, really want Lucy, which implies the Murphy cure isn't all it's cracked up to be. We do get a good look under Addy's eyepatch, and it's not pretty. With both girls tied up, Addy tells Lucy with her mind to save her energy and wait for the right time to escape. Lucy and Addy, tied up with bags over their heads, are forced from a car into a cabin by the three bad guys who kidnapped them.

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/z-nation-401-recap-it-looks-like-someone-needs-a-hug

---
In the cabin after 10K shoots the bad guy in the window, Bad Guy #2 tells Addy to pick up the gun and start shooting. Reluctantly she does. Although it doesn't make a lot of sense to have Addy pick up a gun since she could turn it against the bad guy (which she does not), what follows is the best moment of the episode. Addy shooting at 10K and 10K is shooting at her and neither knowing who they're shooting at. At one point they each shoot and the two bullets strike each other dead in the center between them.

In the cabin, Addy tells Lucy to go, but one of the bad guys grabs Lucy and throws her in a car and takes off. Inside the cabin, Addy fights with the last bad guy and kills him. She mentally tells Lucy to find the others and get to Newmerica, but Lucy's trapped in the car and certainly not headed toward the others. A bleeding Addy stumbles out of the cabin picking up her discarded Z-wacker along the way.
----

Lucy gets that I've-got-a-weird-feeling look, and a bullet hits the driver in the head, taking him out. She plugs in her seat belt just as the car crashes. She's okay, but braces for a fight. But it's Warren and Murphy, who she instantly recognizes as “Dad!” While she's relieved to see Warren, she's angry with Murphy.

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/z-nation-welcomes-you-back-to-the-apocalypse

I think the rules are we have to limit it to 3 paragraphs per page we post, so that's what I did.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
We don't know what the hallucinations are about yet, but getting closer. It is a theme and it started when Warren was shot with Murphy pieces passing through her. She was unconscious for years and waking up is where season 4 and the hallucinations start.
I thought there was supposed to be 5 seasons?
Addy I have seen, I want to see Citizen Z again.