TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Manifest

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Manifest users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 02, 2018Iluvreality25 10-02-18  12:43 pm
Archive through October 04, 2018Babyjaxmom25 10-04-18  1:33 pm
Archive through October 24, 2018Iluvreality25 10-24-18  7:54 am
Archive through November 06, 2018Babyjaxmom25 11-06-18  3:46 pm
Archive through January 07, 2019Karuuna25 01-07-19  6:15 pm
Archive through February 05, 2019Sadiesmom25 02-05-19  9:29 am
Archive through February 19, 2019Iluvreality25 02-19-19  8:09 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
yep that was the finale,
I think they shot her. the headstones, are kind of interesting. I wonder if this is how long the show is supposed to last. 6 years?

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
She could have been the one shot. She had a headstone for the same date as Cal so she doesn’t die. I don’t think the show will last 6 years. I like it, but not sure how many people feel like me. And what are they going to die from, we know the other guy drowned but we don’t know what happened to them.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the show has not been renewed yet, has it?
Manifest Boss Breaks Down That Finale Shocker and What it Means for Season 2

believe it or not, some answers.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Good show. I've been intrigued since the beginning and up to the end - hopefully it'll be picked up for season 2 so we can find out a few answers from that cliff hanger!

Also - I had to google who James Griffin was, he looked so familiar. He was in Ozark as well, that's where I recognized him. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The therapist was no surprise.. They are after Cal and the hospital is infiltrated.

The baby .. Seems too long for her to suddenly have morning sickness from a baby of Danny's but kind of knew it was his.

I knew they wouldn't let the family be even marginally happy for long.

I don't think Michaela was shot.

So was that the end of the show? Here our news broke in right then about the people stranded on a gondola above Sea World.. As if viewers could rush to San Diego from L.A. or OC to do anything.

The expiration dates are interesting.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
this season has taken place over 6 weeks, It may have been over 6 months for us,but for the characters, it is only 6 weeks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I realized that last night, not before then.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, December 30, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
back to night with the first and last show. guess it will be back next week with new shows.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Seems like a good idea for attracting new viewers and getting existing viewers interested again. These shows are off the air for such long breaks it must be hard to keep viewers interested.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, maybe I should have watched the last episode, but it did not record and I let it go.

I believe this show was veering into feeling hopeless, so I hope I am drawn in by the New episodes.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, January 01, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Seeing that last episode of last season got me all excited for the new season, which begins Monday, Jan 6!

B-t-w, There is going to be a Manifest marathon this Friday starting around 6AM (check your local listings) on the SyFy channel if anyone wants a refresher.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So now the wife has also the calling through their baby in her womb. That young researcher not suspecting the therapist is manipulating her into giving information, but it seems they'll discover that soon enough.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I need to find season 1 of this. I had it all recorded and never watched it so I deleted it. Then low and behold, I end up end the hospital and the 1st episode of season 2 is on and I'm hooked!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, January 17, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Scoot? Did you say you're watching the show at the hospital? Hope you're okay !
I had missed the first episode of Season 2 but I watched it with Free Range TV offered by Shaw where you can pick and choose all the tv shows you missed.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Whrlwind,
both seasons are available on Sling and you can get a free week trial, so you can catch up that way.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Spunky..yes I was hospitalized on January 3rd...rushed to ER by paramedics when I called 9-1-1 because I couldn't breathe. 3 days in ICU...5 days total.. I'm good now...but it was scary. Thank you and Sadiesmom for the recommendations for watching season 1.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Sorry Scooter, I looked back and missed your comment. enjoy.
I am dropping my subscription to sling because it has so many connection problems, which is probably my modem's fault. I will call my internet provider and complain.
But on the other hand if you decide to catch up on a show, Sling often has all season of it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Scoot, I hope you're better now. Seems January started with a lot of bad health cases, I had 2 relatives hospitalized in January, and now the coronavirus.... eek !! Get well soon, BB Canada starts March 4th!!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 07, 2020 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Exciting show last night. Zeke’s impending death, Cal kidnapping and that dr/lab lady trying to meet up with the Major. Zeke saves Cal who falls into a frozen lake after a lightening bolt opens it up(I know far fetched) The dad pulls Cal out of the water and as he is reaching for Zeke one of the bad guys pulls him back under. But he gets away. The dad is able to pull Zeke out and he dies in Mikala’s arms. Then suddenly there is a glow of light and Zeke is awake and cured of the frostbite. No symptoms can be seen. Flash forward the police are searching the lake for the bad guys, they are no where to be found, not in the water. Good episode. I knew Zeke would be saved somehow,or we would be left hanging. Now Makalia and her brother are wondering if they too will survive their death date. The brother has another calling or vision, he sees the plane explode. And then a fishing boat pulling up a wing from an airplane.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, April 07, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
ah but did Zeke survive his death date? or could he just have been given another one like the bad guy in the truck who survived only to die on his death date.

it was not any wing they pulled up, it was the wing from 828, but but 828 landed whole in the US.... duh duh duh dum.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A while back I was wondering whatever had happened with and on this show.

I saw a commercial for it recently and it returns on April 1st!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Happy to see this back and I'll give it another chance. I just hope they move the story on a little more.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 24, 2021 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
So annoying. Verizon.
I missed the beginning of this show this week because 4 year old. So I figure I would catch it on demand. But when I go there I wants to be paid. Finally figured out to sign up for nbc.com. I have to program from my computer. Not peacock, but get to see program there for free.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, June 11, 2021 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well the end was apparently filmed before they knew they were canceled. So many loose threads. Finally got rid of a right person, but too late.

Sheesh. And that annoying girl finally doing what she has been telegraphic for weeks

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Is this now on Netflix? Is it worth watching?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well they dumped the entire 4th year on Netflix a bit ago apparently.

So everyone can judge for yourself.

I only knew about it because of a review in Mary Sue. The review basically said it is the same old same old that we enjoyed the first time. Over acting, weird nonsensical plot twists, and impossible occurrences all in seconds. So it is pretty much like before.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
When the last season ended I was fine with the decision.

When it returned I read somewhere online that there would be one more season to tie things up. I figured, "okay I'll watch it because I now know it won't drag on and on..."

Of course, they only aired 10 eps and called it "part one" and I've seen nothing about when the final FINAL eps ("part two") will come back.

Manifest should should disappear like Flight 828 did, only never to be seen again....magic blue sapphires have no place in science fiction anyway.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Oh don't start me on how so many mistake fantasy and magical with science fiction.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: